2024 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Texzilla588 said:

Why AZ? I want that idiot GM in Atlanta to do something more stupid than drafting Penix at 8.

Rattler went to saints. He’ll never throw a meaningful pass in this league.

Because Ossenfort is a close 2nd to Fontenot

4 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

11 on the table. 
I was roundly mocked a couple months ago for betting on at least 9. Now that’s basically guaranteed. 

Before the season I said 12 but Barron and Ewers fucked that up. Not that I'm complaining. Could still happen if Whittington gets drafted I suppose.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Scholz said:

You were right.

Do you remember which thread that was? 
@Bevo was incredibly vocal that I was an idiot as I recall. 
I mean- maybe I am but as I said at the time- it would be very surprising if one of Keilan, Ross, Whitt, Sanborn, J Thompson or Kittan Crawford weren’t taken. Obviously the last 2 didn’t deflate and instead transferred, but man it only takes 1 team to like someone and special teams are a thing. 
11 would be awesome. 

4 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

Before the season I said 12 but Barron and Ewers fucked that up. Not that I'm complaining. Could still happen if Whittington gets drafted I suppose.

I had 10 as guaranteed if all the early entry eligible guys went and was guessing 13. Alfred Collins not going was a surprise to me. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I don't give any kind of shit about the league beyond the well-being, advancement, and promotion of Texas.

No one else is is Texas if they didn't wear burnt orange and white.

I only have any interest in the league for the Texas Alums. I will only have interest in them. I want all of my people to be in the best possible position to succeed. They came to Texas for that reason.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

I don't give any kind of shit about the league beyond the well-being, advancement, and promotion of Texas.

No one else is is Texas if they didn't wear burnt orange and white.

I only have any interest in the league for the Texas Alums. I will only have interest in them. I want all of my people to be in the best possible position to succeed. They came to Texas for that reason.

fake interest cool story bro GIF

19 hours ago, D3zii said:

I mean yea the football is horrible but he’s going to Charlotte as a millionaire!!!! 

HE IS WINNING!!!!

Somebody never lived in Charlotte when they were young(er) and single looking to mingle. 😂 

Just kidding I'm sure it's changed a lot since I was there in the 2000 timeframe.  But back then it was a sausage fest because banking was the biggest industry so it was filled with douchy investment banker types.

That and they rolled up the sidewalks at 10pm.

Perfect place for folks with families though...and golfers.

• Haha 1