Alabama vs. aggy - 2:30pm on CBS

Pancho

4 minutes ago, Deej said:

We have  pissed away any recruiting advantage today. Thanks, Sark. 

Our recruiting advantage has nothing to with with wins and losses. Aggys fate is tied to this game because perception is all that matters in CS, if they can beat Bama then the purse strings remain open.

Edited by Michael Knight
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dilligas said:

This is looking like one of those disastrous football weekends for UT and Cowboy fans. With a win by aggy.

Thankfully cowboys losses don’t bother me much anymore 

Two years ago the same thing happened. Texas got walked off and aggy walked off Bama 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

What we do best over the last 10 years, hope that aggy gets beat worse than us because recruits. 

Tired Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

It's been a while since I followed recruiting closely, mainly because I'm just a few years short of 60 and there comes a time when you understand there are things you can't control, and high school recruit drama is one of them.

But supposedly we have a ton of big recruits on hand for this one.  I guess we'll see if it matters or not.

Just now, aggie08 said:

I don't know how y'all can watch a football game and worry about the second by second effect it might have on recruiting. In early October, no less. 

Just seems exhausting.

This is just Texas fans when they lose. The whole world is ending.