Alabama vs. aggy - 2:30pm on CBS

Pancho

tu beat the **** out if this team IN TUSCALOOSA and didn't have to pay $95 million either. I hate our coaching staff. Just awful. If you gave even half of the resources we have to literally ANY other program in the nation, they would be a consistent blue blood. But once again, A&M is the absolute laughing stock of college athletics.
-Texags poster 
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Is there any path to aggy convincing themselves that they are better than us after we beat Bama by 2 scores in their house and Bama beats aggy by 2 scores in collie station?  

They will find a way. 

"We would beat OU in a game we never played"

Edited by Deej

2 minutes ago, royiv said:
14 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

Massive holding on 41. No Call.

I was told that SEC referees are going to be the savior for Texas football.

Not by me. I guess the question is though, are they consistent in their calls for both sides. We know Rig 12 refs aren't.

2 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Is there any path to aggy convincing themselves that they are better than us after we beat Bama by 2 scores in their house and Bama beats aggy by 2 scores in collie station?  

We still playing in the dumpsterfire 12. That and, we caught Bama early before they got they's shit together.

1 minute ago, sith_horn said:

Not by me. I guess the question is though, are they consistent in their calls for both sides. We know Rig 12 refs aren't.

Yeah, was being tongue in cheek about all the morons who blame every loss on officiating.

• Hook 'Em 1