NFL Week 6

shadow_operative2.0

5 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Yep stop the clock at 2:02.  They run, clock stops at 2.  Then you save a timeout if they don't score.

Clock would actually stop whenever the play stops, so theoretically the “two minute warning” could happen at 1:57 etc if that’s when the play snapped before the 2 minute warning ends.

4 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Clock would actually stop whenever the play stops, so theoretically the “two minute warning” could happen at 1:57 etc if that’s when the play snapped before the 2 minute warning ends.

I understand that...the point was more about making them run a first down play before the two minute warning.  And none of that ended up mattering anyway

Edited by Surly Bevo

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
24 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:
Go Detroit! Keep roaring on! 
Time to stick a fork in Pats and Bill yet? 

Yet? Bill has been done the second Brady left. Mac Jones is a spare to the highest degree.

Press just keeps talking about the issue. I’d have given him a choice last year—retire or go somewhere else. But I bet Kraft pulls the trigger at the end of this season. Jones sucks and he’s a raging asshole to boot.