Oklahoma @ Kansas 11am on FOX

Constant

Just now, gmr548 said:

We went from the Big 12 is going to actively work against OU and Texas to they are going to carry OU and sink Texas? Or are you saying the refs will carry Texas over KSU? That would at least be consistent

I’ve said for a couple of years now, the Big12 doesn’t view Texas and 0U the same. Yorkmans dick buddy literally called them “reluctant brides”. Not to mention giving them the easiest schedule in the Big 12

• Rage+1 2

2 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

It’s this. It’s always been this. They aren’t competent enough to execute a fix.

That would be believable if it weren't for the clear disparity in calls when teams play Texas versus when they play each other. Particularly holding and pass interference. It's not a fix, it's bias. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Im past thinking there’s an agenda.  I think they’re just terrible.  Chuck E Cheese conference.  

There being an agenda for OU (or Texas) this season wouldn't make any sense.

I mean they gifted us that spot against UH last week. 

Like you said I think they just suck. 

2 minutes ago, z009 said:

The rain delay will help OU. Kansas' crowd will be reduced, and OU knows they can run the ball on them now.

OU is deeper and more talented. Any stoppage in play benefits Kansas because it lets them rest. It could also potentially stall this OU drive. 

I also think CK is a better coach than BV and this gives him time to scheme and rally his guys. 

• Hook 'Em 1

We went from the Big 12 is going to actively work against OU and Texas to they are going to carry OU and sink Texas? Or are you saying the refs will carry Texas over KSU? That would at least be consistent
Seems like they are sending Yormark a "fuck you, we won't be told what to do" message.

Just now, ousux said:
13 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Seems like they are sending Yormark a "fuck you, we won't be told what to do" message.

The biggest “Fuck You” to Texas is the Land Thieves winning this shitball conference again on a year when we had the most hype and most talent.

Explain to me why you don’t make ZeroU play K-State? A team that’s had their number recently. If it were us, Big 12 would try to make us play them twice

• Hook 'Em 1

That would be believable if it weren't for the clear disparity in calls when teams play Texas versus when they play each other. Particularly holding and pass interference. It's not a fix, it's bias. 

Officials prematurely ended the game in Texas’s favor last week but okay.

6 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Idk you tell me

OKSt was predicted to be one of the worse teams in the conference. They made us play K-State, Tech, TCU, on top of 0U who were all predicted towards the top. Plus Houston who they know Texas big wigs don’t want to play. ZeroU got WV, three of the incoming 4, and only 2 teams that beat them last year

We are the 5th most penalized team in our conference so far this year (most of the penalties per game lists don’t include games v FCS schools.) If Yormark had said nothing it doesn’t put the spotlight on ref calls since no one in the last few years has seemed to care. But he opened his big yapper. That being said we’ve played fairly sloppy in games this year. 

Weather seems fine to me. OU has had enough time to “regroup” from a shitty start. If Kansas has Daniels though not even the refs could make a difference.

17 minutes ago, ztejas said:

OU is deeper and more talented. Any stoppage in play benefits Kansas because it lets them rest. It could also potentially stall this OU drive. 

I also think CK is a better coach than BV and this gives him time to scheme and rally his guys. 

It also gives OU time to adjust. OU's coaching staff has been solid at intermission adjustments this year.

Just now, TexasPride10 said:

I know this has probably been answered elsewhere, so please don’t neg me for asking. But do we need for OU to win this game in order for us to make the Big 12 title game? Or are we in no matter what as long as we win out?

We win out and we are in.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, TexasPride10 said:

I know this has probably been answered elsewhere, so please don’t neg me for asking. But do we need for OU to win this game in order for us to make the Big 12 title game? Or are we in no matter what as long as we win out?

The OU loss turns into a horrible loss if they drop a couple games down the stretch. 

3 minutes ago, TexasGary said:

We win out and we are in.

Not yet - technically. If OU and okie lite win their remaining games and okie lite beats OU then we could potentially lose out on a 3 way tie. 

One more loss from OU or osu and - yes - we are guaranteed to make it with 1 loss. 

It’s really too early to answer that 100% affirmatively because there are still so many *technically* possible outcomes but an 8-1 Texas is so unlikely to miss that it’s not worth discussing.

Against UCF last week OU didn’t go to designed Gabriel runs until well into the second half when it was clear the outcome was really in doubt. Interesting to see them go to it much earlier here.

Also my lord Kansas’s run defense is bad. Very hard to win with that.

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

Against UCF last week OU didn’t go to designed Gabriel runs until well into the second half when it was clear the outcome was really in doubt. Interesting to see them go to it much earlier here.

Also my lord Kansas’s run defense is bad. Very hard to win with that.

Yes.  It was very obvious last week they left a lot of yards out there telling Gabriel not to run and also very few designed runs.  Until, like you said, the outcome looked in doubt.  I don’t think they took KU lightly here.  Tough game and this D is better but still in transition vs a pretty damn good offense. 

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

I mean they gifted us that spot against UH last week

I'm sure they were trying to fuck Houston with that after givung them two to four extra yards on other spots and failing to call blatant holding every fucking down against their o-line.

Just fucking stop it already. 

• Hook 'Em 1