Texas vs k-state - 11am on Fox

Pancho

2 minutes ago, ousux said:
4 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:
It's funny watching the stupidity by so many coaches every Saturday.   Kick the field goal.  Make the stop.  Win.  But NO. 

Klieman is one of the best, makes bagging on Sark a bit tougher.

I wouldn’t mind having him as a coach, for sure.

• Hook 'Em 1

It’s amazing how many times this team has looked to be on the way to absolute domination, an absolute blowout, only to take their feet COMPLETELY off the gas and let inferior competition have a pulse.  Figure that out, and we can start talking playoffs
Shit happens way too often. Much rather a back and forth battle than this type shit. To me this shit is just luck that the ball fell our way

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

Holy shit I can't believe we won that. Klieman out Sark'd Sark to close that game with sheer stupidity. Trying to run Howard up the middle from shotgun on 3rd and 1 when literally anywhere else on the defense they could win but that one. Then going for 2 in OT when we have no QB and the worst red zone offense is astronomically stupid. That's like hitting on 20. 

Klieman choked plain and simple. Of course, his faith in his kicker, or lack thereof played into it, but he overthought it still. His greatest chance was to trust his team to outgrit Texas but he choked that decision.

Just now, clownin72 said:
3 minutes ago, Steelers Roll Left said:
It’s amazing how many times this team has looked to be on the way to absolute domination, an absolute blowout, only to take their feet COMPLETELY off the gas and let inferior competition have a pulse.  Figure that out, and we can start talking playoffs

Shit happens way too often. Much rather a back and forth battle than this type shit. To me this shit is just luck that the ball fell our way

And we’ve been on the opposite side of that luck/bounce for so much in the past decade 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Steelers Roll Left said:

Hate to say it, but this team definitely has another loss in them this season.

I'm skeptical they can even get past TCU and ISU unscathed.  Then they have to not choke against the Gooners in the title game.  All with a backup QB who doesn't know his elbow from his asshole when it comes to running an offense and completing passes.  And with Sark giving opposing teams every chance in the world with poor decisions.

They've had all season to figure shit out and play mistake free football.  They haven't done it once yet.  I doubt they magically turn it around now.  Who knows though.  Maybe we get lucky like in this game.

• Fuck You 4

2 minutes ago, ousux said:
4 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:
Love it 

Fuck, I don't. This means the gomers will break the piggy banks once again. I don't want them to stumblefuck into hiring an actual good coach.

No way they can afford it, and no way they hire a competent coach. It's turdition. The last competent coach they hired literally "retired" because of Mack, and he was already mediocre. The last actual "real" coach they hired got fired for Fed Exi-ing money to players in the 80s

5 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

We will drop at least one spot in the polls. Maybe two 

Yep, I think so too. It sucks because we "won", but they're seeing this team and Sark's coaching and know if we made the CFP we're getting blown up

Unless we play up to a team, which we can do. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
Added more

2 minutes ago, NOOBSDUDE said:

I said last week that we needed to get arch reps in case Malik shit the bed and most said that it wasn’t necessary. That shit almost cost us the game.

That'd be nice and all but when have we had comfortable enough leads to do that?

• Pancho unpinned this topic