2024 Texas Football Coaching and Support Staff Thread

3 hours ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Before shitting on someone else’s wife I think it should be required that you post a picture of your own wife or husband. Which ever way you swing. 

I'm fat, ugly and single. Coach Baker is already doing better than me by having a significant other. Point taken, my bad.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

image.thumb.png.dbaf09b5dc86f85cfea55ad79af5ae1f.png

This is the look of a man who truly believes the camera just stole his soul. Or of one who just saw Chris Hansen walk in the room.

This looks like an AI generated image prompted from "NFL football coach that looks like a thumb"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’ve never been a big fan of running the women and kids down that happens on here sometimes. 

Someone like Candi Fisher, who created a public scene, that’s a different thing.

awwwwww

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Before shitting on someone else’s wife I think it should be required that you post a picture of your own wife or husband. Which ever way you swing. 

I only have a picture from our honeymoon

image.png.a6e85d9d286ec424831e3c6765442661.png

• Haha 7
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Teryor said:

Obviously means nothing at the moment but turns out people might recognize Flood has been doing a decent job here

Boston College has to be one of the worst P5 jobs you can have right now, right? They haven't won more than 7 games since 2007. I'm assuming the NIL funding is close to non-existent, the stadium they play at sucks and it's a terrible region for recruiting.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Hookem2147 said:

Boston College has to be one of the worst P5 jobs you can have right now, right? They haven't won more than 7 games since 2007. I'm assuming the NIL funding is close to non-existent, the stadium they play at sucks and it's a terrible region for recruiting.

I went to a couple BC games and don't remember the stadium being awful. It was cold and I was drunk of course.

• Hook 'Em 2

I find the nickname, Bake Dog, to be extremely upsetting. 
So have we talked ourselves into him being a homerun hire or nah? Nobody gets an aggyish nickname unless that's what the players call him.

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

From Bobby:

I am told to expect to see some restructuring in the Texas personnel department as part of this move.

Wonder if we might be adding a GM-type role too?

How about Billy Glasscock.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1