CFP Semifinal: Michigan/Alabama Rose Bowl - 4pm CT ESPN

ztejas

8 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

He's done that shit all season, Saban must have no other options

yeah that has to be it.  It is probably also why the line doesn't really look Bama like.  He can't move a guy into the position without weakening the line overall.

Just watching this game is getting my hopes up too much. Texas can win NC #5 against either of these teams. We are the more complete team and can play defense and offense with strong special teams. I am either drunk or the Jesus talk has inspired me to dream the best.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ousux said:
28 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:
Makes me wonder how they ever beat Georgia

Methinks UGA wasn't all that this season. Bama was their toughest game and they lost.

competitive bowl matchups - Georgia should have played OSU and FSU should have played Liberty, Oregon v Mizzou

• Hook 'Em 1

I really like that B1G ad where it shows all the schools on the map. I look forward to next season when they add all the PAC 12 schools and have to rotate the map to the other side of the country. It will be like watching the Game of Thrones theme when they add new locations.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8