CFP Semifinal: Michigan/Alabama Rose Bowl - 4pm CT ESPN

ztejas

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Michigan obviously doesn't work on special teams because he's an autist and a moron. No wonder they can't win a playoff game 

they never needed them all year.  they were beating the shit out of shitty Big 10 teams.

• Haha 1

Just now, runthebone said:

No one was open on the flea flicker anyway.  

One of the worst executed flea flickers I have seen. Didn't even sell the run for one. Two, why are you calling it that deep in Bama territory? That's a play you call with a lot of field in front of you.  That shows you how desperate Michigan is on offense because since they took the lead in the 2nd qtr, they have did absolutely nothing.

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

they never needed them all year.  they were beating the shit out of shitty Big 10 teams.

True, but you would think with a month to prepare they would work on them as a just in case against Bama, but Harbaugh is fucking dumb 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Haha 1

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

Tell them they are sounding like Penn Staters so they should just shut up.

One dude was telling me at halftime how they outscored everyone by a mile in the third quarter.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I have a feeling USC is going to own the Big 10 within 2 years, and for a long time after that.  NIL + 21st Century offense is gonna go a long way for them.

USC can't even win the shitty P12.