NFL- Week 18

Just now, Dr Fear said:
2 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:
Weird that the clock was stopped after that run/penalty. I don’t think there is much consistency in the clock across football. 

It looked like he made the first down, why accept?

They added it to the end of the run

Just now, Stunns38 said:

Miami ain’t built for a playoff run.

Most of their wins this year were against garbage (dallas win being the exception). They get more respect in the media than I can give them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Post Oak said:

I think I might actually like Jameis now.

Eh, I think it was a dick move and not surprised ole crab legs is the one to do it. I mean lining up and running the ball is one thing but lining up in victory formation and then sneaking a run in for a TD is another thing. The Falcons coach overreacted though. 

Most of their wins this year were against garbage (dallas win being the exception). They get more respect in the media than I can give them.

Miami’s offense really didn’t seem like they gave a fuck all game. I wonder if they’re losing respect for McDaniel already.

Just saw the end play of the Saints-Falcons games, and man, Jameis is still a piece of shit. "No disrespect to coach but..." You flat out disrespected him, and you might cost the man his fucking job, because it looks like he has no control over his players. And it was to get the veteran running back his only td of the season? Yeah, I'm sure he feels all sort of pride running a bull against a defense that isn't doing anything because you started in victory formation. If you wanted to go that route, run a real play, don't fake them out with the V formation. I'd still call it bush league, but at least the defense would know to try and defend. And at least then you could plausibly say "if you don't want them to score, stop them." Well, you're not exactly trying to stop them from v formation. I don't think I've ever seen a fake v formation, what reason would that ever occur? Falcons coach had every reason to be pissed. I guess he sucks and got fired anyway, but he should have gone in harder in my opinion. 

Eh, I think it was a dick move and not surprised ole crab legs is the one to do it. I mean lining up and running the ball is one thing but lining up in victory formation and then sneaking a run in for a TD is another thing. The Falcons coach overreacted though. 

Total dick move. Line up in victory next time and my D is crashing your fucking o line. Jameis is a complete moron. I’d cut him today.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Total dick move. Line up in victory next time and my D is crashing your fucking o line. Jameis is a complete moron. I’d cut him today.

I'd cut literally everyone who said "okay, lets do this." I'd fire the coach too, how weak of a leader are you that your players even thought of this as a possibility? 

I can never stop laughing at grown men getting upset when a team scores a TD in the closing seconds of a game. Who the fuck cares. STFU, go home, and be grateful you're getting paid millions to play with a f'n ball for a living. 

The bigger dick move is kicking the XP. Okay, so the players got their guy a TD. But he stood there and let them kick the XP without saying a word. If it was unsanctioned, he wouldn't have kicked the XP.

9 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:
15 hours ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

The bigger dick move is kicking the XP. Okay, so the players got their guy a TD. But he stood there and let them kick the XP without saying a word. If it was unsanctioned, he wouldn't have kicked the XP.

Shoulda gone for two.

5 hours ago, Brothahorn said:
20 hours ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

NFL requires a PAT for non OT games IIRC.  

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Enjoy that chilly weather Miami. 

21 hours ago, Horn80 said:

Going to be cold in KC.

I’ll probably mention this on the playoff thread too, but Miami is going to regret losing Sunday night. The Saturday forecast:

Miami: 75/60 - rain

Kansas City: 14/-3 - wind (the game kicks off after sundown).