Post all Horns down pics here

closetohumping

As a fanbase, we need to get over our allergic reaction to Horns down. It's now a thing for any opponent. 

Take it as a validation that it's THE most recognizable symbol in college athletics. You think opposing fans give a thumbs down when playing aggy, or stick their guns up their ass when playing Tech? 

They hate us because they aint us.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

I'd like a collection of surrender cobras here too please.

They can bring the hate, but also lets laugh when they get their ass whooped.

Also, they hate us cuz they anus.

image.png.4b0592c1cccef39f83ef500dd57167e9.png

Fuck what could have been. This is when I thought we would be able to take control of the game. Yeah, not yet over it.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

WhenI'm always worried my thread ideas are as bad as this one. That's why I don't start threads.

When I read the original post I thought this must be some dipshit +100 rep making his first thread.

WTF, CTH?

Edited by LonghornBreeder
Wrong CloseToX
  • Haha 1

Fans are free to do it all they want. If it's on the field by an opposing player, it should be a flag, because you know good and well it would be on our players if they pulled something similar. 

8 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
9 hours ago, Zeus said:

Fuck what could have been. This is when I thought we would be able to take control of the game. Yeah, not yet over it.

I never get over it until the next year. 

God damn it’s tough being a Texas fan but I’ll tell ya it’s tougher being a Gator fan right now. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, rpspeed said:

OP has fetishes
spacer.png

To be fair, black stockings, garter belts, and leather underwear are present at the very least in the recesses of most male minds. Doubly so if the wearer of such outfits is female, not eligible for Senior Discounts, and south of, say, 165 pounds.

This is also pretty much as good as Hollywood magic ever made Rosie look.

• Hook 'Em 2

I don’t really care I just didn’t want to start with Washington doing it. Too soon, etc. maybe start with the Nebraska fan in the volleyball championship. Best example of the curse you’ll ever see. Texas went on a tear and crushed N for the title.

Posted (edited)
On 1/5/2024 at 11:34 AM, Davis Lane said:

Horns Down - the national sign of college athletics.

Love the hate.

As a fanbase, we need to get over our allergic reaction to Horns down. It's now a thing for any opponent. 

Take it as a validation that it's THE most recognizable symbol in college athletics. You think opposing fans give a thumbs down when playing aggy, or stick their guns up their ass when playing Tech? 

They hate us because they aint us.

Yep. Embrace the hate. The Horns down doesn't make us look bad at all. I think it's funny - esp the proud expressions on their faces, like they just invented the wheel or created fire.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952itjt38jgjjora7metf

Edited by wood

It always makes me laugh we I’m flipping channels and happen to stop on an aggy game for a few minutes.  If never fails that they will show some hillbilly cletus in the stands, and as soon as he realizes that he’s on tv you can see both brain synapses sputter and the thought immediately shoots through his tiny brain to flash the horns down even when they are just playing their usual FCS patsy.  It will be a sad day if that ever stops happening.