Cowboys-Packers Round Nine

Surly Bevo

2 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

I grew up in Dallas. Went to games. My aunt lived about a mile from us and her next door neighbor was Robert Newhouse - so we saw cowboys all the time and played with his kids (side note - Nancy Newhouse (his wife) died this week).

I worked at rooster Andrew’s on south Lamar in the 90’s when the cowboys were at st Ed’s during the day and copper tank at night. I had cowboy shit everywhere. Fun times.

Cowboys and Longhorns were my teams.

Now just Longhorns.

She, too, has had a better week than the Cowboys. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, texastroubadour said:

An we at least injure 33?

No need. SF is going to murder this Packers team. Their average age is younger than Casey Thompson. This is possibly the most embarrassing loss in Cowboys history given the opponent and situation. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Hermanator said:

No need. SF is going to murder this Packers team. Their average age is younger than Casey Thompson. This is possibly the most embarrassing loss in Cowboys history given the opponent and situation. 

easily.  McCarthy needs to be fired tomorrow.

14 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Fire everyone. Laugh at whoever hires Dan Quinn.  What a fucking fraud.

13 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Holy shit.

Dan Quinn is just getting clowned.

He might have cost himself a job this is soooo bad

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

I believe you’re correct. But I’d still if 33 broke a leg late in this game 

This might be the worst defensive performance I have ever seen from Dallas and that’s saying something. Contrast that with how stout we looked in the first couple weeks, it just doesn’t make sense 

Makes you pine for the Mike Nolan days

Just now, immamac said:

I honestly think this does cost the cowboys a significant chunk of fans who have been loyal 

They lost me years ago when it became clear Jerry Jones was a massive problem.  Anybody with a pulse knew Tony Romo was great for stats, but not great for winning.  Anybody with a pulse knows Dak Prescott is the exact same.  Not a winner.  (It's the phenomenon I point out in the Quinn Ewers discussions... and he'll show us again next year, watch and see.)

The NFL as a whole lost me again when millionaires who get paid to play a game started telling me I'm racist.

I won't give a shit about Dallas or the NFL again until they knock off the bullshit.

• Fuck You 1