2024 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

TonyTexas

Baker Mayfield actually just sucks. I don't think he's the reason TB is good, I think they are held back by how bad he is - those stats they showed earlier were kind of insane, baker definitely doesn't have the quit in him, but he's just not that good.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Baker Mayfield actually just sucks. I don't think he's the reason TB is good, I think they are held back by how bad he is - those stats they showed earlier were kind of insane, baker definitely doesn't have the quit in him, but he's just not that good.

Really good WRs helps a lot. 

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

Yeah, when Tampa signs him to an extension this offseason they're going to look back at that decision in 2-3 years and shake their heads.

1 minute ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Yeah, when Tampa signs him to an extension this offseason they're going to look back at that decision in 2-3 years and shake their heads.

Why would they do that? Nobody is lining up to pay Baker guaranteed money. I would give him a 1 year deal guaranteed and a second year option. 

10 minutes ago, immamac said:

maury-well.gif

Am I the last guy to realize that Dan Campbell is an Ag? 

Also, Mike Evans is just ridiculous. JFF should send him Christmas cards for eternity. 

6 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Am I the last guy to realize that Dan Campbell is an Ag? 

Probably.  It would set up an interesting story line for next week if Detroit wins.

9 hours ago, Bookman said:

I don't understand going for it on 4th down, in the redzone, up 3-0 at the start of the second quarter. When you factor in it's a road playoff game in bad weather, it makes even less sense to me. 

I don't think going for it there was out of line. A big part of their plans required being up 10-0, not 6-0.

As for the Lions, big drive there to go up 17-10.

• Haha 1