2024 NFL Playoffs- Conference Championship Games

14 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Not to mention she is built terrible. Zero curves. Turn her around and she is built like a piece of cardboard.

She got very lucky her dad had money and could fund her dream of music. Built a cult of fans and can now release as much shitty music as she wants because they will eat it up no matter what. The Swifty cult is very powerful. 

She wears stage makeup to football games, certainly not worried about the cameras being on her.

4 minutes ago, SameSame said:

There are several guys on this site that may be clinically retarded.

I don't know about that, but if they shut the door to this:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b39220d3639fc5ed9670a9ecce35e4af.png

image.thumb.png.7c0c4c5472b27a988f878557cf468512.png

they certainly are something:

Spoiler

image.png.ccb4a9546d77af179e7b4843b643ffbc.png

Be proud boys. No shame in that game.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

How about all the chiefs holding on O and pass interference not called? Just happens huh. 

I agree ravens didn’t deserve to win they played pretty bad but also we’re getting fucked the whole game bub. It was obvious. 

Bullshit bub.

I did see the Chiefs lose a TD then a shot at the FG due to penalties. Their offense didn’t do shit in the 2nd half so not sure what holding you are referencing.

There weren’t any PI calls that should have been made. I’m sure there was some bitching about the pick in the end zone. There was early contact, but the ball was uncatchable. Bush was not letting that ball by him.

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Man Lions/Chiefs would be epic...

Keep it up DET!

The Lions winning a Superb Owl in my lifetime would be epic on its own.

Imagine living in a world where the Astros have won the World Series (twice!) and the Lions have won the Superb Owl.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Goddamn a Detroit-KC Super Bowl is gonna look like the Niners-Chargers in the 90s, isn't it?

I would not count out the Lions. These guys are salty. I thought they were toast a few times and they showed me.

The Chefs would be the favorites, but I wouldn’t be shocked to see the Lions beat them. 

• Hook 'Em 1