SENATE
DOJ

Immigration bills passed = 0
Borders closed = 0
Wall money = 0
Illegal immigration soared up to a new record in 2019

Tax cuts for billionaires = 1

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Yes but how many instances of civil unrest and culture wars? Checkmate society!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, FirstTimeCaller said:

Begging for energy?

What the hell does that look like? Please, sir. May I have an energy? 

With tears in their eyes

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

the man no longer has the ability to tell the difference between truths and lies 

When has he ever.  He thinks just because he says it, it must be true.  And so do his morons.

• Hook 'Em 2

We have too many threads. I don't know where to put this, but the Pod Save America guys played a clip of Dotard from a few days ago where he bitching about the polls, and how rigged they all are. Then he caught himself and said "Oh wait, I'm winning in the polls. Forget what I just said about them being rigged."

It was actually kind of funny, but probably wasn't his intent. 

Example #34633563 of how does someone sit in that audience, and hear that, and not go "Oh wait, this guy is completely and totally full of shit. How am I now just realizing this."

Edited by Red Five
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Trump had full control for 2 full years 2017-2019

POTUS
SCOTUS
HOUSE
SENATE
DOJ

Immigration bills passed = 0
Borders closed = 0
Wall money = 0
Illegal immigration soared up to a new record in 2019

Tax cuts for billionaires = 1

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Obamacare repeals = 0

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

Shot

Chaser

And we just don't talk about how the young lady on the far right of the photo.  Her left hand is somehow larger than Donald Trump's?  Dammit, this forum used to notice shit like this!  

On 3/12/2024 at 1:41 PM, Red Five said:

Maybe mix in the time he said to "take all the guns". And the talk of cutting SS and medicare. 

Oh, Biden's already put the SS/Medicare stuff on blast.

17 hours ago, TeeDubya said:

Who ever, in their wildest dreams, would've expected GA governor Brian Kemp would stand up to Trump in 2020?

I mean... I think most genuinely conservative people actually like America. They just have different (and I'd even say wrong) ideas about policy.

Trump's support comes from people who have given up on the American Dream entirely. They're political nihilists. I mean, Dude, say what you will about the tenets of Conservatives, at least it's an ethos.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

We have too many threads. I don't know where to put this, but the Pod Save America guys played a clip of Dotard from a few days ago where he bitching about the polls, and how rigged they all are. Then he caught himself and said "Oh wait, I'm winning in the polls. Forget what I just said about them being rigged."

It was actually kind of funny, but probably wasn't his intent. 

Example #34633563 of how does someone sit in that audience, and hear that, and not go "Oh wait, this guy is completely and totally full of shit. How am I now just realizing this."

My girlfriend Nicolle Wallace making a similar point. Trump stands there at his rallies and yells about elections being rigged.... but not primaries, because he's winning those. And he laughs about it, in front of his supporters. Because he knows he is 100% full of shit. He's basically just coming out and saying it. And these fucking people just eat it up.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Red Five said:

Because he knows he is 100% full of shit. He's basically just coming out and saying it. And these fucking people just eat it up.

I think most of them know it too.  They don't care.  They are fascists.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yeah it’s a veneer to attempt to cloak the hostile takeover in legitimacy.  Most don’t know or don’t care if it’s real, they just want their guy to win. 

12 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Wife and I were just talking about out of all the elections/races his was that only one rigged. 

Az governor!  

12 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Exactly one week ago, I wrote these words: "If you listen to him long enough -- no easy chore -- Donald Trump will tell you all his secrets."

Well, he did it again.

During his speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas, Texas, over the weekend, Trump let loose with this line explaining his strategy on polling:

"If it's bad, I say it's fake. If it's good, I say that's the most accurate poll ever."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/12/politics/donald-trump-polls-cpac-straw-poll/index.html

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

CNN does this every night. They keep re-explaining how Trump is in fact a liar like it’s some miracle of journalism. Then they ask for reactions by the same 4 idiots. What’s your reaction to Trump wanting to kill babies? Does that help him in the primary? 

Social Media gets accused of dumbing down America rightfully so, but legacy media isn’t on the sidelines 

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 5

8 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

CNN does this every night. They keep re-explaining how Trump is in fact a liar like it’s some miracle of journalism. Then they ask for reactions by the same 4 idiots. What’s your reaction to Trump wanting to kill babies? Does that help him in the primary? 

Social Media gets accused of downing down America rightfully so, but legacy media isn’t on the sidelines 

We need the OG 60 Minutes crew out there interviewing dotard and his band of liars.  Those mofos knew how to bring it.  

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Aaron Rodgers was interested in politics at a very young age.  

Aaron Rodgers was interested in immunology at a very young age.  

• Haha 1