2024 NCAA Tournament - Second Round Games - Saturday/Sunday

Pancho

1 hour ago, UTexasFight said:

@PittsburghTiger is the big winner in this tournament 

That was a lot of fun. We had some terrific games these two days. Thursday had three (according to seeding) upsets and tonight had two OT games. The two big men had terrific games tonight in the finale. Oregon just started to look gassed about midway through the second half. Saw a lot of friends and had fun. I am pleased.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

aggy has actually looked pretty damn good down the stretch and they’re the one team out there that’s better than houston in the offensive glass. i’m interested to see how they look against u of h. wade taylor will need to have a big game for them to dream of an upset, but an a&m win wouldn’t *shock* me. i’d be very surprised no doubt, but a&m has been a much better team over the last month than they were previously.

• Drool 1

Just now, The Ace of Aces said:

Marquette is overwhelming Colorado with defense. Colorado had at least 5 turnovers in the first 6 minutes and 4 are because they don’t know how to get out of a double team. Long day ahead if they don’t figure that out. 

That doesn’t sound familiar at all 

2 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Marquette can’t plan eye than they are this half.  I look forward to the 8 straight 3 pointers missed after the break. 

But what about being 13 for 15 under the bucket

I don’t see that changing 

• Pancho unpinned this topic