Johnny (football?) Manziel

bigup2dahorns

I’ve seen a few former pseudo-celebreties fall from grace.  Their contracts didn’t get renewed so they can’t fly private anymore or their daddy’s jet isn’t available to them any longer.  So they can’t fly with their own supply.  They then, moronically, just send out a friend to the local scene to score some blow when they arrive in town. 
how some of these dipshits don’t end up with tainted coke and die is a mystery.  It’d be so easy and virtually untraceable.  

ah well, maybe this year 

On 12/10/2023 at 1:39 AM, williemackgarza said:

Went the Boys game over Thanksgiving day. Just me and my 2 sons, guys trip. We stayed up at the Star in Frisco. The little card shop there had a signed juan pase helmet for $500. Check out the tag line he wrote, all american badass… dumbass more like it

605801ee0f94e329eedd87a38d421a14.jpg

Typical aggy edjumacashun....he misspelled "dumb".

On 12/29/2023 at 6:00 PM, SurlyBDR said:

FB-IMG-1703893849156.jpg

It's pretty pathetic that he now embraces what a piece of shit he is and how wrong he did that franchise and their fanbase. They should get a class action suit going and get their ticket money back from this ass clown if there's anything left 

• Hook 'Em 1

The people of Cleveland suing Johnny Manziel, who is like the Ohio of Human beings would be the highest rated show in CourtTV history.  It'd be like watching Janine Pirro suing Bota Box Wine.  You can't look away.  

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

The people of Cleveland suing Johnny Manziel, who is like the Ohio of Human beings would be the highest rated show in CourtTV history.  It'd be like watching Janine Pirro suing Bota Box Wine.  You can't look away.  

Hey, don't judge my box wine.  that 3l red blend will get the job done.

25 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

The concept of Johnny 8-ball procreating sends a shiver up my spine.

He's going to start a family soon because that's good for campaigning.  I am 90% certain that before the decade is out, he will run for elected office because the grift is so fucking easy these days and his name recognition in certain parts of Texas is extremely valuable.  He could raise millions, even for a humble State Rep. position, and keep most of it because he'd win without spending much of it.  He just signs shit and smiles in photos for cash anyway, may as well get a State Leg. lapel pin out of it.  

When you think of Family, Faith, Freedom, Future, and Football...you think of Johnny Manziel.  The Heisman of the House! (Click Here to Donate $100 on a recurring monthly basis)

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 1

I recently waited for valet with him at Eddie V's in downtown Austin, he was with another doosh (not Liucci, a different doosh) and a couple of ho-looking gals.  He was sucking on a vape stick like there was no tomorrow.  He looked like he had just come off a three-day bender.  My brush with greatness LOL.

• Haha 4
  • Prepare your anus 1

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

He's going to start a family soon because that's good for campaigning.  I am 90% certain that before the decade is out, he will run for elected office because the grift is so fucking easy these days and his name recognition in certain parts of Texas is extremely valuable.  He could raise millions, even for a humble State Rep. position, and keep most of it because he'd win without spending much of it.  He just signs shit and smiles in photos for cash anyway, may as well get a State Leg. lapel pin out of it.  

When you think of Family, Faith, Freedom, Future, and Football...you think of Johnny Manziel.  The Heisman of the House! (Click Here to Donate $100 on a recurring monthly basis)

We really need a puke reaction icon around here.

🤢🤮

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

This is a certified No Shit.

I mean, if Tommy Tuberville can get elected to the Senate without winning diddle-e-squat, Two Puddin's is a shoo-in.

2 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

It's pretty pathetic that he now embraces what a piece of shit he is and how wrong he did that franchise and their fanbase. They should get a class action suit going and get their ticket money back from this ass clown if there's anything left 

Cleveland chose to ignore all the red flags, widely known practice/film room habits, and stories of his antics (that EVERY team had intel on leading up to the draft) all on their lonesome.

18 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Cleveland chose to ignore all the red flags, widely known practice/film room habits, and stories of his antics (that EVERY team had intel on leading up to the draft) all on their lonesome.

And where did he get so entitled and coddled that his bullshit was tolerated? That's right- your joke of a program.  Congrats on spawning the biggest draft bust in nfl history 

• Hook 'Em 2

Well, "biggest draft  bust in history" is a bit harsh.  There's been some guys taken higher than Manziel that ended up murdering people.  Of course, they did have some pro bowl seasons prior to, so there's that.  Life's a give-and-take.

4 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

And where did he get so entitled and coddled that his bullshit was tolerated? That's right- your joke of a program.  Congrats on spawning the biggest draft bust in nfl history 

Johnny was a lazy douchebag who was entitled and coddled in college, did whatever the fuck he wanted, and lacked any professionalism whatsoever.

The Browns deserve no sympathy or reprieve for drafting him when all teams were fully aware of the above. With all the resources and intel available to them, they fucked up.

Both can be--and are--true.

Also, can you be the biggest bust in draft history when you fall to the 22nd pick largely because teams fear that you'll be out of the league in short order due to the exact behavioral issues that came to fruition in Cleveland? Shouldn't a bust have some sense of surprise to their failings? Do Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russell not exist?

Shit, he's not even the biggest Brown's bust; that would be Trent Richardson.

Edited by aggie08
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

Johnny was a lazy douchebag who was entitled and coddled in college, did whatever the fuck he wanted, and lacked any professionalism whatsoever.

The Browns deserve no sympathy or reprieve for drafting him when all teams were fully aware of the above. With all the resources and intel available to them, they fucked up.

Both can be--and are--true.

Also, can you be the biggest bust in draft history when you fall to the 22nd pick largely because teams fear that you'll be out of the league in short order due to the exact behavioral issues that came to fruition in Cleveland? Shouldn't a bust have some sense of surprise to their failings? Do Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russell not exist?

Shit, he's not even the biggest Brown's bust; that would be Trent Richardson.

Richardson had over 1300 total yards and 12 total tds as a rookie, which obviously blows anything achieved by Johnny Fuckface out of the water.  Plus they cut bait on him and got a 1st round pick for him from Indy. You literally couldn't have paid another team to take crackhead manziel off your hands.  So nice try but you're wrong. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure Manziel had the fewest passing yards of the Mt Rushmore of QB busts (Leaf, Russell, Smith, Leinart)

He definitely is in the discussion for biggest busts just not sure if he is the gold medal winner because unlike those other dudes we pretty much expected him to flame out before he was even drafted.

12 hours ago, Pimphand said:

I'm pretty sure Manziel had the fewest passing yards of the Mt Rushmore of QB busts (Leaf, Russell, Smith, Leinart)

He definitely is in the discussion for biggest busts just not sure if he is the gold medal winner because unlike those other dudes we pretty much expected him to flame out before he was even drafted.

I'm not a fan of Leinart or anything, but off the top of my head it seems like Heath Shuler, David Klingler, Andre Ware and Joey Harrington may be bigger busts than Leinart.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, gernblansten said:

I'm not a fan of Leinart or anything, but off the top of my head it seems like Heath Shuler, David Klingler, Andre Ware and Joey Harrington may be bigger busts than Leinart.

I'll give you Ware over Leinart for sure but Harrington while a disappointment was a HoF level player compared to the rest of the people on the list.

image.png.38a9326a843e4bacadaf9c9a1adbc2da.png

• Hook 'Em 2

32 minutes ago, gernblansten said:

Gino Torretta

Career highlights and awards
Career NFL statistics
Passing attempts: 16
Passing completions: 5
Completion percentage: 31.3%
TDINT: 1–1
Passing yards: 41
Passer rating: 35.4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

I'll give you Ware over Leinart for sure but Harrington while a disappointment was a HoF level player compared to the rest of the people on the list.

image.png.38a9326a843e4bacadaf9c9a1adbc2da.png

Not sure why you're just going off of yardage, but if so, I'd say you're giving me Klingler and Shuler, as well. Both drafted higher than Leinart and having fewer passing yards.

I have no problem with the opinion Leinart is a bigger bust than Harrington. However, one of them was drafted #3 and one was drafted #10. One of them sat behind a Hall of Fame quarterback for 4 years while the other played because he was the best of poor options. Both played 6 years. Both played 4 years with the team that drafted them. Both played one season with two different teams to end their careers. Career QB ratings: 70.2 v. 69.4 

4 minutes ago, 66BUFF said:

Gino Torretta

Career highlights and awards
Career NFL statistics
Passing attempts: 16
Passing completions: 5
Completion percentage: 31.3%
TDINT: 1–1
Passing yards: 41
Passer rating: 35.4

Calling quarterbacks drafted in the 7th round "busts" is certainly an opinion.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Fuck what this guy says, in the second clip Manziel is an absolute fucking pussy for this shit. If this even happened this way then blaming Hoyer for his own lack of preparation or work ethic is absolute bullshit.  He flat out says aggy didn't make him accountable then the next clip how its the best school in America...gtfoh

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Fuck what this guy says, in the second clip Manziel is an absolute fucking pussy for this shit. If this even happened this way then blaming Hoyer for his own lack of preparation or work ethic is absolute bullshit.  He flat out says aggy didn't make him accountable then the next clip how its the best school in America...gtfoh

You miss the point that Aggy is the best school BECAUSE they didnt hold him accountable.
I can't believe I don't have this guy picked for my death pool.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

You miss the point that Aggy is the best school BECAUSE they didnt hold him accountable.
I can't believe I don't have this guy picked for my death pool.

Yeah, the more of a hateful douchebag he gets, the more Aggies love him. 

Given his recent ramp-up in drug  use, he may want to keep some kinda anti-fentanyl kit handy.  

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Given his recent ramp-up in drug  use, he may want to keep some kinda anti-fentanyl kit handy.  

His body is naturally inclined to resist drug toxicity.. the mofo is gonna outlive us all, Keith Richards style.

• Like 2

That's a distinct possibility in this timeline.  But Keith has a time-proven system.  He buys from the same handful of folks and travels with his own stash on private planes.  Johnny is about outta cash and resorting to flying Spirit Airlines.  Which means, he has to buy in the city he arrives in which results in unknown cutting and lacing.  And Keith has a schedule, he knows when to wind down, pop a pill, and get some rest.  Johnny is stupid enough to re-up at 3am at a strip club with some shady-ass dealer and get dead toot-fast.  Keith's drug patterns are rhythmic as his guitar stylings.  Johnny makes one stupid, impulsive decision after another.  That's how you die young.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Nobody should waste a dose of Narcan on that douche. 

• Like 1

For QB draft busts, surely Russell, Leaf, and Akili Smith have to lead the list. Johnny Blow is on the list, but not the biggest bust. 

For non-QB, Tony Mandarich has to top the list, but Boz, Lawrence Phillips, and Steve Entman are keeping him company. 

I am surprised (and disappointed) every time the thread gets bumped that it’s not a Deadpool notification. 

• Like 2