2018 Longhorns Fall Practice/Football Season Thread

Tex Pete

19 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Yea just ordered that too.  I'm guessing you get the shittiest seats available for any game you choose.  

yeah i have been thinking of doing it but I want some control over my seats. i imagine since you don't know your seat locations until gameday that they are giving the worst seats left. if you want to go to the USC game and don't care where your seats are, it is a great deal.

21 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Yea just ordered that too.  I'm guessing you get the shittiest seats available for any game you choose.  

20 minutes ago, thepop said:

Like I said, the USC game makes it worth it. I don't even know if i'll use all the vouchers.

19 minutes ago, po elvis said:

yeah i have been thinking of doing it but I want some control over my seats. i imagine since you don't know your seat locations until gameday that they are giving the worst seats left. if you want to go to the USC game and don't care where your seats are, it is a great deal.

Just ordered mine and confirmation email almost immediately.  2 for the USC game and then take the little ones to other games who couldn't care less about the seating.  

Hook'em to Machinator for the heads up.

Breaking News!  OU Sucked as far back as 1969!

I DVR-ed the Texas-OU 1969 game from LHN and oh the nostalgia.  Wishbone, DKR, National Championship!  Players like James Street, Steve Wooster and my fav Jim Bertlsen!

And what great names!  Cotton Spier and of course the best straight on kicker Happy Feller

I want some!  Win NOW!  NOW!!!!  No whining!  Smash Mouth Football!  NOW!

Edited by Domedriver
Grammar, Does OUSUXs have a past tense?