Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

7 hours ago, Augustus said:

You're suggesting that he drive straight into the would-be cop killer's line of fire?

I was kinda hoping he was gonna ram the door of that Saturn, smashing the dude's legs a la Hank Schrader.

I was thinking the same thing and then started to wonder how the insurance would work in that situation.  Is their aggressive gunfight coverage?

Also was wondering why that chick didn't bail immediately. Not smart sitting next to a guy trading lead with the popo.

That hydraulic cylinder exploding is scary.  How else are you supposed to get it apart to repair or fix gaskets?  I've used a hammer and a punch to dislodge the seal on much smaller cylinders for a front end loader on a tractor by setting it vertical on the ground and leaning over it while it's pointed at my forehead.  Apparently that's like staring down the barrel of a shotgun.  

On 11/16/2018 at 1:49 PM, Chooky said:

That hydraulic cylinder exploding is scary.  How else are you supposed to get it apart to repair or fix gaskets?  I've used a hammer and a punch to dislodge the seal on much smaller cylinders for a front end loader on a tractor by setting it vertical on the ground and leaning over it while it's pointed at my forehead.  Apparently that's like staring down the barrel of a shotgun.  

Yeah, that's definitely not the way that's supposed to happen.