Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 10/31/2018 at 12:36 PM, Wally Pryor said:

Boban and Kristen Chenowith.  She was in OKC to do the Anthem.  He came out before the game to make her look really, really small.

Dqyf99IU8AAAnXq.jpg

Saw the bulls play the bullets back in the day in Chicago with these guys on the floor at the same time:

imgur>

9 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

There were like 3 dudes in front of him. I saw one crash but what happened to the others? 

He passed them on the climbing sections. I’m not going back to find the minute mark though. I hit the skip ahead 15 secs about 100 times. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

12 hours ago, bamachine said:

I would say that dude had a practice run or a thousand. Knew where every little shortcut on the course was to be found.

It's a  three-day event, from Friday to Sunday. Friday starts with a seven-hour-long free track inspection, a free training session if you will. The qualifiers run on Saturday and the races take place on Sunday. Plenty of opportunities to get familiar with the track in its entirety. The sections below the glacier and service roads are also part of a mountain bike park, which opens each year from late June to the end of August. Done a few similar races in France and Switzerland in the past and will participate in next year's edition. The top guys at these contests are all experienced professional or semi-professional riders.