Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

the fuck? He ded or.....

he made it

Despite the quick response from assistants, Volta nearly died from the incident and was transferred to the Collado Villalba Hospital for treatment. “I was four minutes in cardiorespiratory arrest, literally dead,” he said later, according to Spanish newspaper Marca. He has since recovered from the ordeal.

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM

1 hour ago, Wally Pryor said:

ij6pstk2pklbhdyfu4zr.jpg

I saw a show on discovery about this. The bug in its mouth is a parasite that eats the fish tongue and then becomes the tongue. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=fish+tongue+parasite&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS711US711&oq=fish+ton&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.3153j1j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I saw a show on discovery about this. The bug in its mouth is a parasite that eats the fish tongue and then becomes the tongue. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=fish+tongue+parasite&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS711US711&oq=fish+ton&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.3153j1j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I thought the fish had human-like teeth. This is worse. 

Can we talk about the moron in the suv that decided to back up rapidly into a blind curve instead of just flooring it and going straight ahead?  Looked like he eventually got into the other lane to avoid a crash but still...much more control going forward and less chance of a collision, and you are away from shooting danger just about as quickly. 

• Like 1

How did neither one get hit? I know that it’s a high pressure situation but there must have been 20 shots fired total and the dude in the car wasn’t even moving.

My uncle was an ATF agent. A buddy of his got in a shootout that took place entirely around a set of gas station pumps. Both guys emptied their mags, nobody was hit. Adrenaline and panic work wonders.
Can we talk about the moron in the suv that decided to back up rapidly into a blind curve instead of just flooring it and going straight ahead?  Looked like he eventually got into the other lane to avoid a crash but still...much more control going forward and less chance of a collision, and you are away from shooting danger just about as quickly. 

Yeah, that was stupid. But again...panic makes you stupid.

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

You're suggesting that he drive straight into the would-be cop killer's line of fire?

I was kinda hoping he was gonna ram the door of that Saturn, smashing the dude's legs a la Hank Schrader.

Edited by Augustus
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The SUV driver could have ended the whole thing in short order by taking a left turn instead of reversing.