Sam Ehlinger

wild_turkey

"So we're very happy about that, very, very happy about that as a team, very happy about that for Sam," Reich said. "So it won't be season-ending. It won't need surgery. Happy for Sam."
Reich did confirm, though, that Jacob Eason will enter the 2021 season as the Colts' backup quarterback.

Due to Covid a lot of teams will carry 3 qbs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not surprised as I read everything from training camp through pre-season until Sam got hurt. It was clear they wanted to roll with Sam. Reich was devastated when he thought Sam's knee injury in the preseason was season ending. His reaction when it was found out not to be was also telling. 

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I am not surprised as I read everything from training camp through pre-season until Sam got hurt. It was clear they wanted to roll with Sam. Reich was devastated when he thought Sam's knee injury in the preseason was season ending. His reaction when it was found out not to be was also telling. 

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

• Haha 1

I don't have any Sam gear. I have a VY t-shirt somewhere...but it was one of those short tight shirts that really only the 20 year olds should be sporting. Anyone over 30 regardless of how they look just seems like they are trying too hard when they wear stuff like that. But that is jmo. 

I really hope Sam can get back on the field soon. I know he's missed a lot with practice/reps...but he was doing so damn well when training camp started. Barely a week in and he was already the highlight reel and within 6 or so days of training camp he was taking first team reps with Eason. 

18 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:
2 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:
Wentz is a fucking moron so I hope Sam excels when Wentz inevitably catches covid. 

Wentz's dumbass is going to jeopardize his career and this will be a Bledsoe/Brady type deal for Sam who will win 17 superbowls or something.

I have nothing against Wentz. I don't think whatever he thinks "works" for him as a QB can be coached out of him. To be fair to him, though the offensive line looks like ass right now. He was not able to practice much at all in training camp and very little in preseason so I don't think the team has gelled with anyone. 

I don't have any Sam gear. I have a VY t-shirt somewhere...but it was one of those short tight shirts that really only the 20 year olds should be sporting. Anyone over 30 regardless of how they look just seems like they are trying too hard when they wear stuff like that. But that is jmo. 

I'm not convinced. Maybe you should send me a pic of yourself wearing that shirt and I'll see if I agree.

Please?

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...