This Team Sucks

Kevin O’Shea

Bunch of entitled pussies showing up on campus feeling like they already accomplished something. Slowest and smallest looking bunch of players we’ve had since the 90’s. Not putting in the hard work in the offseason and getting outplayed by THAT Maryland team that missed 6 weeks of conditioning.

The culture around the school and program are not conducive to winning football games.

As far as wishing I went to another school? Both of my younger sisters will be attending college elsewhere thanks to my recommendation. UT ain’t what it was when you dudes went there in the 80’s and 90’s anymore.

wtf?

There’s been a cultural shift. I’m not just pulling it out of my ass. My dad went in the late 70’s, brother went in the late 90’s/early 2000’s and I graduated last year. I don’t want my sisters going to a school that’s not supportive of their upbringing and cultural values. The place went soft and everyone walks around like they hung the moon from the day they arrive on campus. The only hard workers come from backgrounds where they couldn’t care less about athletics. The support from current students is not there and that will have exponentially greater effects in the coming years. We’ve turned into Michigan. The “we’re Texas” mentality is horse shit and does the university no favors.

We’re not developing football players because most of them show up without the required work ethic to be elite. They got their UT scholarship and they live it up in Austin. Those guys in Norman aren’t having that problem.

• Like 8
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Dixie Normous said:

The “we’re Texas” mentality is horse shit and does the university no favors.

We’re not developing football players because most of them show up without the required work ethic to be elite. They got their UT scholarship and they live it up in Austin. Those guys in Norman aren’t having that problem.

Yep.  The "we're Texas" mentality is stupid.  Our football program is haughty, soft, poorly coached and riddled with posturing pussies operating in a country club atmosphere.  

It hasn't done jack shit in a decade.  We yuk it up about delusional aggy yet we are just like them.  

Prove me wrong. 

• Like 2

Bunch of entitled pussies showing up on campus feeling like they already accomplished something. Slowest and smallest looking bunch of players we’ve had since the 90’s. Not putting in the hard work in the offseason and getting outplayed by THAT Maryland team that missed 6 weeks of conditioning.

The culture around the school and program are not conducive to winning football games.

As far as wishing I went to another school? Both of my younger sisters will be attending college elsewhere thanks to my recommendation. UT ain’t what it was when you dudes went there in the 80’s and 90’s anymore.
You're a weird dude man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Yep.  The "we're Texas" mentality is stupid.  Our football program is haughty, soft, poorly coached and riddled with posturing pussies operating in a country club atmosphere.  

It hasn't done jack shit in a decade.  We yuk it up about delusional aggy yet we are just like them.  

Prove me wrong. 

I can neither confirm nor deny that our football program truly feels it is great, but if they do then I guess I can agree they are delusional.

42 minutes ago, Dixie Normous said:

There’s been a cultural shift. I’m not just pulling it out of my ass. My dad went in the late 70’s, brother went in the late 90’s/early 2000’s and I graduated last year. I don’t want my sisters going to a school that’s not supportive of their upbringing and cultural values. The place went soft and everyone walks around like they hung the moon from the day they arrive on campus. The only hard workers come from backgrounds where they couldn’t care less about athletics. The support from current students is not there and that will have exponentially greater effects in the coming years. We’ve turned into Michigan. The “we’re Texas” mentality is horse shit and does the university no favors.

I went there from 2009 until 2014 and I have no idea what you are talking about. I worked my ass off. Wait...you are not talking about the school here...

You are making academic decisions based on the football team? That is insane.

Edited by Valmy77

50 minutes ago, Dixie Normous said:

nailed it. 

My kids are in seventh grade. They were born 3 weeks after Vince Young walked into the end zone on 4th down.  

To them it’s really weird that I drive to Austin six times, waste half a day of fair time,  and spend a shit ton of money each year on a team that goes just above or just below .500.  

It’s all they have ever seen. 

1 minute ago, Liquor and Poker said:

My kids are in seventh grade. They were born 3 weeks after Vince Young walked into the end zone on 4th down.  

To them it’s really weird that I drive to Austin six times, waste half a day of fair time,  and spend a shit ton of money each year on a team that goes just above or just below .500.  

It’s all they have ever seen. 

That's what you tell them. Your other kids in Austin know what you're really doing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kevin O’Shea said:

Fuck this team. I broke off 3 FedEx Firld cup holders with my foot. Go Cowboys. I wish I went to another college. What a waste of time and money. Anyone else have horror stories? 

Cheer for ndsu. its helped my sanity since 2011 and they win every week. they also would be Texas easily with 22 less scholarship players