Game 2: Texas vs. Tulsa game thread

Pancho

Back in the hotel, no Longhorn Network, of course.  So I've spent 20 minutes trying to find an online stream of the game, I guess there's a clause in the contract that they can't broadcast the games online?    I guess I could turn on the clock radio, but between the sloppy performance, lousy opponent, and DeLoss's eternal scumbaggy greed, I'm just not caring as much anymore.
KMA, DeLoss.  And that Eskimo Hut crapeater, too.

WatchESPN if you have ESPN at home.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sachick said:

Y'all. I'm just a chick that watches football casually. Didn't have brothers or a dad around to teach me anything about the game so I just know the basics from watching for years. But even I can tell this offense sucks except when we run the ball. 

shouldn't you be in the kitchen or getting someone a beer?

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, Skipper said:

Reading this thread reminds me what fucking bitches many of our fans are.  

well,  considering that most of us are suffering from Battered Fan Syndrome.....      complaining is a legit tactic.

I dont know how many more times I can be dick-slapped by the fucking pre-season hype machine. 

How the fuck does LJH only have two career TD catches? If that particular stat doesn't sum up our complete offensive incompetence over the last two years, I don't know what does. OC's dream about having guys like LJH and Duvernay. Meanwhile, Beck/Herman are busy drawing up screen passes to Kyle Porter. 

How the fuck does LJH only have two career TD catches? If that particular stat doesn't sum up our complete offensive incompetence over the last two years, I don't know what does. OC's dream about having guys like LJH and Duvernay. Meanwhile, Beck/Herman are busy drawing up screen passes to Kyle Porter. 

Exactly. Their biggest issue is they keep playing the wrong people. Same problem last year too.