Game Atmosphere

blacklab

On 8/11/2019 at 11:09 PM, Tex Pete said:

Holy shit! I can only imagine how crowded the concourses would be with motorized wheelchairs rolling amongst 100,000 people. Fuck that!

Motorized wheelchairs have always been allowed (it’s an ADA requirement).  The people who have sat near my family for over a decade have one.  Most leave early or wait till the crowd thins out because it’s a cluster fuck any other way.

Gents.  It’s been many moons since I’ve been in Austin for a game. A colleague and I will be in town for game 1. Any tips and hints places to eat and enjoy the festivities leading up to the game. I want to show my friends the full experience.    

Many thanks 

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Gents.  It’s been many moons since I’ve been in Austin for a game. A colleague and I will be in town for game 1. Any tips and hints places to eat and enjoy the festivities leading up to the game. I want to show my friends the full experience.    

Many thanks 

If you haven’t been to a game in a long time, you’ll want to check out the new Bevo Blvd and the whole area around the stadium, it was pretty impressive and I’m sure they will have made more improvements this year. Lots of beer vendors on San Jacinto along the stadium with $5 beers

• Like 3

So, isn’t it about time we got some game day recommendations from the Disney consultants we hired a few years ago?

My assumption is they would have recommended things like the scheme for entering and exiting the stadium and customer service tips, plus locations and how best to do concessions and queuing. So all of that should already be in place.