Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

Got him.

Josh Innes: He whine and he bitch, everything out his lips Hanging out in the club but he don't want chicks

Michael Berry, Michael Berry!

Rich Lord: You're a sick man.

Innes:Innes: Michael Berry, Michael Berry!

Lord: There's a promo.

Innes:Innes: He'll back into your car, and then he'll leave the scene He's a jerk on the air, but tonight he's a queen

Innes:Michael Berry, Michael Berry!

Lord (laughing): You're just a bad person.

Innes: Michael Berry, Michael Berry!

Lord: You're going straight to hell.

/end

18 minutes ago, staboner said:

jesus. just talked to my mother who 'won't vote because she hates both candidates and thinks beto is too radical left'. WTF. old people watching TV and these idiotic hateful adds. 

my mother is a new england liberal for fuck sake and things beto is too radical left. 

any good resources that compare and discuss candidates and their views? something i can send her? thanks for any tips. 

Tell her that a vote for Beto is not a vote for the left, but rather a vote for a divided government that must compromise.    The GOP has the presidency, House, Senate, and Supreme Court.   No matter what, the GOP will still have the presidency and Supreme Court after this election.   Even if you think Beto is a radical liberal, he will merely help counterbalance Trump and the extremists on the right.

A leftist government isn't on the ballot this year.  That's in 2020 at best.   The choice this year is purely checks and balances by voting Dem versus single-party Republican extremism by voting R. 

Edited by Mojo Hand

3 hours ago, MixtyMotions said:

It's amazing how many people just occupy space and count that as an achievement.

I remember Steve Jobs famous recruiting pitch to John Scully: "Do you want to change the world or sell sugar water to kids?"

I think elected leaders should be people who can make something happen.  I think if you want somebody who can make things happen you should look at people who have done that.  Beto is a talker, not a doer.

Says the guy responsible for refreshments at the bi-weekly breakfast for the Bumfuck County, Alabama Chapter of the GOP. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1