The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

10 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Can’t even get the buzzwords out (fake news media, liberals, economy) because he dared to speak the truth about the election

Yep. Like dear leader, the majority of the GQP has totally lost it and is basically a fascist/terrorist organization at this point. Those people truly believe trump is the president, the election was stolen, and they want that remedied RIGHT NOW. Their god king told them so and they apparently lack the critical thinking skills to even question that kind of lunacy. 

Talk about brain worms. 

• Like 1

The main problem is the people like Kemp don’t stand for any values. They just try to get back in Trump’s good graces and continue to go after his supporters. See Pence’s speech this week. They are like puppies that get beaten and still love their owners. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

The main problem is the people like Kemp don’t stand for any values. They just try to get back in Trump’s good graces and continue to go after his supporters. See Pence’s speech this week. They are like puppies that get beaten and still love their owners. 

I’ve never seen anything like it in my life.

• Like 1

196437099_10158730167207851_824357204865

I have been trying to tell people for more than a decade now that Mattress Mack is a fucking prick, but it's become this H-Town thang that you have to love him no matter how titanic an asshole he repeatedly shows himself to be. "Oh but he lets all those people sleep in his store during floods!" (On write-off floor inventory, and he makes damn sure every camera in town is there to publicize it.) And here he figures he can just rub the whole city's noses in his pile of shit politics because we just love adorable ol' Mack so much.

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I have been trying to tell people for more than a decade now that Mattress Mack is a fucking prick, but it's become this H-Town thang that you have to love him no matter how titanic an asshole he repeatedly shows himself to be. "Oh but he lets all those people sleep in his store during floods!" (On write-off floor inventory, and he makes damn sure every camera in town is there to publicize it.) And here he figures he can just rub the whole city's noses in his pile of shit politics because we just love adorable ol' Mack so much.

Good to know. I always figured he was a Republican but didn’t realize he was among the current majority who are complete pieces of dogshit. Don’t live in H town so I can’t boycott his mattresses but whatever. H town residents should. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

52 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Holy shit, I work with the dude that’s hosting this. 

Actually, I’m his direct supervisor. 

• Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 7

Growing up in Austin I never had any problem with the gays because they’re everywhere here. It’s tough to be a gay guy in Lubbock or San Angelo so they move here, or Houston if they wanted to make more money, before Austin had money. None of my business and almost always great guys.  

But these closeted gay republicans fucking things up are pissing me off. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Oh man, I've got my grift idea and I actually think I might follow through with it. So much so that I won't share it here. I might invite some of you aboard my starter yacht in a few years....

i want to be your personal driver 

12 hours ago, Pancho said:

Holy shit, I work with the dude that’s hosting this. 

Actually, I’m his direct supervisor. 

How is it, exactly, that Mims Baptist Church avoids losing its exemption for shit like this?

I am, broadly speaking, in favor of real churches retaining a tax exemption.  I am also in favor of those that engage in politics losing them with quickness.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

7 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Oh man, I've got my grift idea and I actually think I might follow through with it. So much so that I won't share it here. I might invite some of you aboard my starter yacht in a few years....

Consider naming your yacht after your grift. If your scam is raising money for Trump's legal bills, christen your boat Trump's Legal Bills.  The guy that fleeced the rubes for donations to build the wall and bought a yacht with the money instead missed on a great joke and perhaps some legal cover by not naming it The Wall.  

• Hook 'Em 1