The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Guest Lobo

Well, let's talk about it.  We're all thinking about it.  We have the acumen on here, technological prowess, and fucked up iron will.  

Let's start the grift.  With all that extra money they're saving, they can surely spare 10-20% (just the savings portion, not the gross) of it going to us in order to help President Trump.  We need the verbiage, the website, the account, etc.  But they'll start sending their money in as soon as they correct their paperwork.  we'll have $10mm by Independence Day.  

17 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The parents of those three cousins were all related before they married.

Wait, what?  Can confirm that for all of my cousins, one of their parents were related to one of my parents both before and after they got married. 

4 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Apparently, a synonym for Final Boss Karen:

Gwen_Shamblin_2018_(cropped).jpg

I had an off-brand comic book when I was maybe 8 where the hero was recruited by a beautiful Ancient Egyptian Queen and her fellow transplanted Ancient Egyptians. At the end of the story, the enchantment was broken, and they all aged about 2000 years in one page. It really affected me. I don't know why I just thought of that old comic book.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

That Remnant church of her is pre-Council of Nicaea heretical.

In a good, strong monarchy with a tasteful and decent king who has some knowledge of theology and geometry and to cultivate a Rich Inner Life, a king not unlike myself, a smiting such as she endured would be deemed good fortune, for I would have her lashed until she dropped (or confessed and repented of her heresy) and then banished to a vortex of despair still more dismal than even Brentwood.

Edited by MaybeACoordinator
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Lobo
14 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Someone who allows you to eat all the body and drink all the blood of Christ you can handle. Here's her advertising the new diet blood of Christ with Sprite. The 7 and 7 of Trumpers. 

spacer.png

Nick Rose's grandma looks good for her age.  

Guest Lobo
1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Apparently, a synonym for Final Boss Karen:

Gwen_Shamblin_2018_(cropped).jpg

The Pilot's last words were, "There's something Over Hair."

Co-Pilot, "Over where?, over there???" 

Pilot, "No, over hair!"  

2 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

What's the deal with the last-second venue change on the invite? Jupiter expelled them?

A Travel Guide To Four Seasons Hotels In Jupiter

You deserve a travel experience that exceeds your expectations and Four Seasons hotels in Jupiter can make sure that happens. While you’re vacationing, or even traveling for business, it’s all about you. You shouldn’t have any worries or concerns when you’re on the road, which is why you always choose to stay in accommodations you know and trust.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Dumbfuck anti vax preacher in hospital w the hoax China virus about to find out

Shouldn’t he be at home confidently waiting for the prayers to kick in?  What’s he doing at a hospital being cared for by medical professionals?  They have to know that the only credit he will give will be to god and those that prayed for him. 

• Rage+1 1

There isn't anything that could convince Wiles to be vaccinated because he reiterated that he is determined to "survive a global genocide." An estimated 600 million people in the world have received at least one dose of a vaccine, according to a Brown University tracker, and Wiles said one positive of the vaccination campaign is that "a lot of stupid people will be killed off."

"I'm saying stupid because they aren't using their God-given brain to make a decision for their own good," Wiles said. "So if the vaccine wipes out a lot of stupid people, well, we'll have a better world."

whoops. 

https://www.newsweek.com/pastor-rick-wiles-believes-covid-vaccinations-are-global-mass-murder-perpetrated-satan-1588336

8 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

There isn't anything that could convince Wiles to be vaccinated because he reiterated that he is determined to "survive a global genocide." An estimated 600 million people in the world have received at least one dose of a vaccine, according to a Brown University tracker, and Wiles said one positive of the vaccination campaign is that "a lot of stupid people will be killed off."

"I'm saying stupid because they aren't using their God-given brain to make a decision for their own good," Wiles said. "So if the vaccine wipes out a lot of stupid people, well, we'll have a better world."

whoops. 

https://www.newsweek.com/pastor-rick-wiles-believes-covid-vaccinations-are-global-mass-murder-perpetrated-satan-1588336

Many stupid people don't know they're stupid.