The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

4 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I wonder how many people getting mad about this are the same ones that gave Britney Griner shit for carrying a bit of weed into Russia?

She was a fucking idiot, and had no business going to Russia in the first place, but, carry on, I suppose.

• Hook 'Em 1

People are claiming he’s MAGA, former cop turned insurance salesman turned council member

GMId3pyXUAA0Ps9?format=jpg&name=large

Arrest records show that Grant Adam Miller was booked just before 10 p.m. on Thursday. 

The victim's mother called the police about a domestic violence incident that happened on Tuesday, according to a police report.

The victim told officers Miller kicked her with both feet after they got into an argument, causing her to hit a dresser, police said. 

Police said the victim also said Miller grabbed and pushed her during the confrontation, which caused bruising to both of her arms, legs, and left hand.

https://ktul.com/news/local/councilor-miller-fighting-to-get-law-license-after-board-denial

And a circus is exactly where Tulsa city councilor Grant Miller has found himself after the Oklahoma Board of Bar Examiners denied his admission to the bar after taking testimony from several individuals, including the the mayor who "had concerns about whether Applicant Miller had good moral character and due respect for the law."

Do you think you have good moral character? "Of course I have good moral character. My whole life is a testament to that. I've served in the military, I've served as a police officer," said Miller.

Councilors Bellis, Decter Wright, and Hall-Harper also, "all testified Applicant Miller does not have good moral character, respect for the law, or fitness to practice law." And that, "None of the reasons relied upon by these witnesses were based on political positions of Applicant Miller."

The Bar cited examples of the mayor's testimony such as "spread misinformation about the Improve Our Tulsa initiative," and Miller, "using his position as a city council member to bully and intimidate civil servants..." 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

33 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Old people who have been convinced that election interference as a thing and are scared to death, that they will be denied their vote due to being expunged from voter rolls etc

We had to have a sit down with the MIL the other day about how she has to stop answering calls from numbers she doesn’t know after she fell for a scam from someone claiming to be from the sheriffs dept and she had to pay money or she would be arrested. She got all the way to the bank before it dawned on her (or my FIL) to actually call the sheriffs dept. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

People are claiming he’s MAGA, former cop turned insurance salesman turned council member

GMId3pyXUAA0Ps9?format=jpg&name=large

https://ktul.com/news/local/councilor-miller-fighting-to-get-law-license-after-board-denial

Fellow Longhorn fans, the next coach of the Ole Miss Rebel basketball team! 

My youngest SiL married a cop.  He moved around a few departments before just giving up and leaving law enforcement work and is now in real estate.  The two of them are kinda MAGA-lite.  Not crazy, but somewhat still fooled by the ruse...which is weird too because he comes from a pretty liberal black family.  Anyway, I never got to know him until the last couple of years.  He's really kind and observant.  And I finally built up the nerve after he had a few drinks about why he left.  And of course the usual answers-long hours, shit pay, wife is nervous about his safety, etc.  But then he really opens up and says something to the effect of, "I was also absolutely disgusted by the number of guys I worked with who I know were beating their wives and/or kids.  That's how they take out their job frustration.  Not for me.  They brag about it, cover it up for one another.  For every time you hear about this happening, 10 more go unreported out or swept under the rug."  /csb  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

2 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Maybe this is part of a femdom/humiliation targeted text campaign. Not for me, but probably has higher conversion% than what Colin Allred is doing. 

The next evolution in GOP spouses.    It's no longer cool to be a Trad Wife.   Now it's Doom Life.

Imagine being a grown man and you need your mom to bail you out of jail

eta this reminds me of the crazy dude in Kansas or Missouri who duct taped his mistress to some fitness equipment in his basement or garage, got kicked out of office and then ran for something else. Did he wind up winning?

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Haha 1

I have more than zero% sympathy with "damn I forgot about those bullets" dudes. Not a high %, but more than nothing.

In 2004 a coworker bought some kind of vintage SKS rifle. He was so looped-out goofy about his new toy that he handed out SKS bullets to all of us like cigars at the birth of a child. I slipped mine into a jacket pocket and forgot about it.

Until years later when the metal detector beeped at the UAB emergency room as we walked in. "Excuse me while I take care of this," I said to the Birmingham cop. Since I wasn't actively shooting, he was unfazed, and I stepped out and slung the round under the seat of my car.

It occurs to me right now that I don't remember if I ever took it out from under the seat. Meanwhile, I since drove that car into Mexico several times. Oh well.

• Haha 2

We had to have a sit down with the MIL the other day about how she has to stop answering calls from numbers she doesn’t know after she fell for a scam from someone claiming to be from the sheriffs dept and she had to pay money or she would be arrested. She got all the way to the bank before it dawned on her (or my FIL) to actually call the sheriffs dept. 

At least once a year, I get a call from a client contact or a client’s family member in a panic, and calling the lawyer they know, because they got a similar call. Sometimes, they have the caller still on the line. Last time that happened, I had them patch me in. At which time I let the caller give his pitch. When he was done, it told him that if he called the lady again, I’d take the time to find where he actually lives, beat him senseless the next time he walked out to his car in the morning, rip out his eyes, skull fuck him, and then burn his car. He sputtered, my client was appalled, and I told him that now is the part where he hangs up and never calls her again. He did. I told her not to worry and have a nice weekend.
There was a nice bottle of bourbon on my desk as a thank you on Monday morning.
I hate those fucking predators. I hate them so much.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

I think it was George Orwell or Hannah Arendt who said effective propaganda creates true believers who trust their fantasies rather than facts. And that’s where 50-60% of this country is today. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, BevoAbyss said:

I think it was George Orwell or Hannah Arendt who said effective propaganda creates true believers who trust their fantasies rather than facts. And that’s where 50-60% of this country is today. 

The Planetary Emperor will be disappointed to hear this.

• Drool 1

DELTA COUNTY, Mich. (WLUC) - After raising questions at a past board meeting, the Delta County Board of Commissioners has voted to continue funding MSU Extension’s 4-H program.

The vote at Monday’s special board meeting was 4 to 1, with Commissioner Bob Barron saying he voted no because of the program’s diversity, equity and inclusion principles (DEI).

MSU Extension District Director Paul Putnam addressed the board at the meeting. He said DEI at the extension is about making sure all Delta County youth have access to 4-H.

“We provide access to all youth regardless of ability, disability, race, color, creed,” Putnam said. “We get people upset every year at county fairs cause there’s kids with purple hair or they have a t-shirt on that they don’t like. They’re out there. We provide services.”

Also at Monday’s meeting, the board voted to ask MDARD to investigate Delta Conservation District Board Chair Joe Kaplan for possible breach of confidentiality and discrimination within the Michigan Agriculture Environmental Assurance Program (MAEAP).

During discussion, county Administrator Ashleigh Young told the board she had discussed the confidentiality concern with a representative from MAEAP, who told her there were no confidentiality breaches.

The vote was 3 to 2, with Commissioner Steven Viau and Commissioner John Malnar voting no.

Copyright 2024 WLUC. All rights reserved.

• Rage+1 1

Reading on Reddit, apparently she has a $25000 judgment against her from the Wisc, Dept of Workforce Development, and her partner has a 4 year domestic violence (with a firearm) restraining order against him, lovely people.  Dollars to doughnuts, her business is about to go under anyway, this way she can blame it on Biden and use the cause celebre to parlay it into some form of grift, either a Joe the Plumber type deal or run for office like the covid hair stylist up in Dallas, Shelly Luther, is that right?   She'll be the darling of the OAN/Newsmax crowd for a couple of weeks.  Regardless, the grift is the goal.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

On 4/29/2024 at 11:10 PM, TexEx15 said:

Awkward Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Haha and of course it's for the dumbest fucking reason ever: because of the name of Democratic Party. True Idiocracy shit right here. 

Can you imagine the Democratic Party officially denying that we're a republic? Absolutely bonkers how fucked the GQP is. 

9 hours ago, UTCzech III said:

Reading on Reddit, apparently she has a $25000 judgment against her from the Wisc, Dept of Workforce Development, and her partner has a 4 year domestic violence (with a firearm) restraining order against him, lovely people.

Wow, I smell future GOP Senate candidate in Wisconsin when Ron Johnson retires in 2028. 

6 minutes ago, texasdago said:

That's the second one we've seen here.  WTF.  How is this not a massive self-own?  The lack of self-awareness is astounding.

There are posters here, with college degrees that would pay to change trump’s diaper 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

In a just world, the dude taunting a black woman with monkey chants should be unemployable for life.

In this timeline, I am 100% confident he will be REWARDED for that conduct with a lucrative gig, and will be an elected official from Mississippi within the next 10 years.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1