Paul Gosar is not their standard

RPM

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, tchookem said:
9 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
Summarize for those of us who do not want to watch this asshole.

It's like watching George McFly do a Crispin Glover impression, except more awkward... and drunk. Was there a Parkinson's diagnosis I don't know about?

That is quite literally what I jumped to -- he looks and acts like Michael J. Fox (except Mike isn't an asshole).

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

That is quite literally what I jumped to -- he looks and acts like Michael J. Fox (except Mike isn't an asshole).

Other than him picking up prostitutes, using them, and then leaving them beaten and half-dead in the desert, sure, he's not an asshole.

Wait, maybe I'm thinking of Mary Steenburgen.

• Haha 1

That's what a real time TIA looks like, Trump lovers.  But this one doesn't stand for Tits Ivanka Ass.  

shit, I hate the dude but hope he's getting some help.  

• 1 month later...

Man, there has to be some underlying neurological issue going on there.  Maybe it's been there all along, and we're just seeing it on the national stage.  Maybe it's not serious.  Whatever, it's real.  Could be little more than Biden's stutter, I don't know.

He's a fucking retarded cunt.  

You don't like my language, go fuck yourself.  Keep it up fuckfaces, let Dan Patrick shut this site down.  

Edited by Lobo

1 minute ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

no possibility it's a manifestation of mental illness progressing? He's obviously pretty fucked in the head with his behavior and judgment, just saying

He’s 63. It could be early onset Parkinson’s. He’s definitely unfit to serve