SEC Have Aggies Figured Out

Gatorubet

At least aggy tried

Swamp kitten starts a thread that pretends to be a real discussion but is really just another obsession-driven missive to puff up LSU with a pathetically weak shot at A&M, their ultimate measuring stick. 

OP is promptly slapped down by Bama, as per usual. 

This place is so predictable.

You know what's predictable? 

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017...

Did you see this gem..

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/yesterday-was-a-perfect-result-for-aandm/78959193/ 

Yesterday was a perfect result for A&M

TexasAg13: Show continued progress under Jimbo, prove we can stop the run, but have a result that will hopefully continue the SEC’s national reputation as the top conference. Whether we like it or not, Bama represents all of us and we need them to continue carrying the flag.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DreadHead said:

Did you see this gem..

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/yesterday-was-a-perfect-result-for-aandm/78959193/ 

TexasAg13: Show continued progress under Jimbo, prove we can stop the run, but have a result that will hopefully continue the SEC’s national reputation as the top conference. Whether we like it or not, Bama represents all of us and we need them to continue carrying the flag.

i joked to a friend yesterday during the first quarter of the bama game about this exact attitude by aggy if bama blew them out. what is good for bama is good for aggy. of course i wasn't really joking.

gems from barn:

You assclowns didn't bring much here. You are ONLY here because Mike Slive was an incompetent moron. He locked the SEC into a bad long term deal and expansion wad the only way to break it. Deal with that fact. We all hate you being here. We get to play at East school once a decade now thank to you fAgs.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, DreadHead said:

Did you see this gem..

If that was a fan of any other school, I would bet my left huevo TexasAgs13 was a troll. But, it's Aggy and we all know those mouth-breathing, sheep-raping, functional retards are their own worst enemy. Don't you ever change Aggy, you glorius bastards.

1 hour ago, DreadHead said:

Did you see this gem..

I love this so much. 

6 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Pulled first few posts commenting on aggies..."

Aggie is obviously riding high with triumphant losses to Clemson and Alabama. Obviously no other team can match that. But besides these two phenomenal losses of which Aggie is justifiably bragging about, who else has significant early season bragging rights ? "

Kentucky or LSU , right ? Not wanting to be a homer, I’m going with Kentucky.

This post was edited on 9/23 at 11:25 am

Posted by LSU Alumnus iconLSU.gif on 9/23/18 at 11:32 am to Lsupimp
Well if aTm keeps it up, they could back into a playoff spot at 6-6. 

I also agree with you that it's tough to say LSU without sounding biased, but I'm leaning toward the Tigers. Although, 28-7 at State is solid, the Florida game isn't necessarily better than Auburn.

Ahh ..... the indulgent pleasure of reveling in their the loss to a superior opponent...tip o' the cap to  agro and their refinement over decades of this masterful craft. 

Don't stop believing in lessons learned from blowout losses agro, you have an insurmountable lead among your SEC brethren and elsewhere, keep building on this proud College Station tradition!!

12 minutes ago, Bevo Num1 said:
1 hour ago, texaslong said:
Billy has an article on Texags that says the aggy's leave Tuscaloosa better than they arrived. emoji23.png

Their assholes are gaped for the rest of the conference. Aggy is certainly in better shape.

Less bleeding after years of anal dilation, practice makes perfect!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Bevo Num1 said:
1 hour ago, texaslong said:
Billy has an article on Texags that says the aggy's leave Tuscaloosa better than they arrived. emoji23.png

Their assholes are gaped for the rest of the conference. Aggy is certainly in better shape.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other silly bastard die for his."

aggy obviously appears more than willing to die and then praise the enemy because they fought in the same war.  You'd think aggy would pay more attention to Patton....of course, he was a little crazy.

I don’t care who we were playing, if Texas loses by 20+ points I’m pissed and not feeling like we are in “better shape”. Especially when the reality is Bama called off the dogs in the 3rd and 4th quarter.

Do they realize what tremendous pussies this makes them look like. 

"Oh massa Alabama we's just so happy to be in youza conference"

• Like 1

"No way A&M has the ability to hire someone like Jimbo without the SEC revenue, which has been directly tied to Bama’s success but also the TV market A&M brought. Until we are truly ready to compete for championships, Bama winning is good for us".

"aggy's chin is the perfect resting place for bama's nuts "

"You assclowns didn't bring much here. You are ONLY here because Mike Slive was an incompetent moron. He locked the SEC into a bad long term deal and expansion wad the only way to break it. Deal with that fact. We all hate you being here. We get to play an East school once a decade now thank to you fAgs."

Just good old secsec comments about aggy.

Edited by Cairn Horn88
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

"No way A&M has the ability to hire someone like Jimbo without the SEC revenue, which has been directly tied to Bama’s success but also the TV market A&M brought. Until we are truly ready to compete for championships, Bama winning is good for us".

Loosh Doosch is the perfect aggy apologist

11 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

"You assclowns didn't bring much here. You are ONLY here because Mike Slive was an incompetent moron. He locked the SEC into a bad long term deal and expansion wad the only way to break it. Deal with that fact. We all hate you being here. We get to play an East school once a decade now thank to you fAgs."

This is gold Jerry, gold!

I wonder how the rest of the SEC views Mizzo. Mizzo came in quietly and dejected after failing to get into the Big10. aggy came in with their chests puffed out, claiming Texas as SEC country and putting up billboards everywhere in the Southeast and Texas. Plus they have SEC logos larger than aggy logos. It’s easy to see why they’re hated*

*not that we didn’t already know that.

They got used for TV sets and Texas recruiting.

I pray that Arkansas wins next week or that Jerryworld gets hit with a tornado.

3 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

gems from barn:

This warms my heart! God damn senile turds deserve everything they get!

Edited by RowdyVic

3 hours ago, Texas25 said:

"Real Football, Real Tradition" gets me every time 😂

Real football, real tradition.   That's how they announce theirselves to the SEC who has a combined 23 MNCs since aggy won their 1.

And "cleanest program in the SEC, way to be aggy, call all your new conference opponents out as massive cheaters, they couldn't win in a "clean" conference so moving to SEC just seems like a recipe for success.  Then after publicly and very visually calling everyone out, they waste zero time trying to out do them   

The absolute lack of self awareness is why there's a who,e genre of jokes about them. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Real football, real tradition.   That's how they announce theirselves to the SEC who has a combined 23 MNCs since aggy won their 1.

And "cleanest program in the SEC, way to be aggy, call all your new conference opponents out as massive cheaters, they couldn't win in a "clean" conference so moving to SEC just seems like a recipe for success.  Then after publicly and very visually calling everyone out, they waste zero time trying to out do them   

The absolute lack of self awareness is why there's a who,e genre of jokes about them. 

There is a definite lack of awareness here, but it’s not what you think.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Throwing because they couldn't run or throwing because the aggy secondary is a sieve?

I didn't watch the game but Bama RB averaged over 5 yards a carry.

When you can get 12.6 yds/attempt throwing the ball, you take it. Rushing numbers be damned.  

Also - according to aggy you need to remove the 35 yard run from Alabama so that aggy appears to control the LOS.  (But don't exclude the 54 yard scramble from Mond)

• Like 1

aggy is like the homely 8th grade daughter of a guy with a little bit of money.  She's homely but uses what money her pop has to doll herself up as best she can; however, she's still homely and has a big, fat butt that looks like a sack full of golf balls.

Deep down, she knows this and it infuriates her.  She's pissed and can't get over the fact that no one thinks she's as pretty as her delusional mind thinks she is.  She lashes out at the real beauties and projects her ugliness onto them.

Of course, the other kids laugh at her and she get's even more mad.  Finally, she has the chance to go to a "better" school where, in her delusional mind, she "knows" they'll appreciate her and sing her praises.  She goes to that school and excitedly thinks she's "arrived" and there with her true peers.

Not shockingly, she's still ugly, delusional and the kids at the new school laugh at her, too.

#sad

#butfunny

NSIAP,

aggy getting it from ALL sides.......

TAMU dropped from rankingsPosted on 9/23/18 at 10:57 pm
uArw.png47dArw.png25
bkm1.png
I thought moral victories were included in the qualifications?

imgur>
LSU Fan
Living Rent-Free in Baton Rouge
Member since Sep 2011
6628 posts

re: TAMU dropped from rankingsPosted on 9/23/18 at 10:58 pm to Tigerdev
bkm1.png
Well they got there by losing, if you recall.

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/tamu-dropped-from-rankings/78968238/

if the horns lose to the sooners by 1 or 2 points, there ain't any room in my head for moral victories. it simply sucks and i hate it. i don't care how highly ranked those toothless cousin fucking assholes might be and guarantee that sooners feel the same way.

i'll never be able to comprehend the loser mindset of aggy. they're basically the garbage pail kids of the world that didn't even make the cut.

3 minutes ago, The University said:

if the horns lose to the sooners by 1 or 2 points, there ain't any room in my head for moral victories. it simply sucks and i hate it. i don't care how highly ranked those toothless cousin fucking assholes might be and guarantee that sooners feel the same way.

i'll never be able to comprehend the loser mindset of aggy. they're basically the garbage pail kids of the world that didn't even make the cut.

aggy calls their 98 season "outstanding" despite losing to their in-state rival. 

Find me one "outstanding" Horns season where we lost to OU. Maybe 2004? And that was a 1 loss Rose Bowl champion Horns team. When was aggys last Rose Bowl?

Today, an aggy told me that they covered the spread and that was a clear sign of the Jimbo effect. His wife also added that this would be the toughest win for Alabama and it would be smooth sailing for Saban after yesterday's game. Both of them looked at each other in agreement.
I laughed and then asked them, "why do y'all say stupid stuff like this?"
I've never been able to grasp the collective delusion that permeates aggy.
It's muledick.
a2b9059f5e424a61625bd376a295fb8e.gif