SEC Have Aggies Figured Out

Gatorubet

18 minutes ago, BigXII said:

I love that the first aggy that popped into that thread used the typical "OMG your obsessed with us" post

yes, aggy, the SEC is obsessed with you, not the other way around.

here's the full aggy quote:

Swamp kitten starts a thread that pretends to be a real discussion but is really just another obsession-driven missive to puff up LSU with a pathetically weak shot at A&M, their ultimate measuring stick.

LSU's ultimate measuring stick is aggy.

Aggies run out time with all these SEC opponents because they are one hour earlier, you see?  A&M didn't bother to renegotiate timezones when they joined the new league, primarily based in the Eastern Time Zone.  They always think they have one more hour.  Which would explain their high procreation rates . 

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

Pulled first few posts commenting on aggies..."

Aggie is obviously riding high with triumphant losses to Clemson and Alabama. Obviously no other team can match that. But besides these two phenomenal losses of which Aggie is justifiably bragging about, who else has significant early season bragging rights ? "

Kentucky or LSU , right ? Not wanting to be a homer, I’m going with Kentucky.

This post was edited on 9/23 at 11:25 am

Posted by LSU Alumnus iconLSU.gif on 9/23/18 at 11:32 am to Lsupimp
Well if aTm keeps it up, they could back into a playoff spot at 6-6. 

I also agree with you that it's tough to say LSU without sounding biased, but I'm leaning toward the Tigers. Although, 28-7 at State is solid, the Florida game isn't necessarily better than Auburn.
Edited by LTtxfan

Today, an aggy told me that they covered the spread and that was a clear sign of the Jimbo effect. His wife also added that this would be the toughest win for Alabama and it would be smooth sailing for Saban after yesterday's game. Both of them looked at each other in agreement.

I laughed and then asked them, "why do y'all say stupid stuff like this?"

I've never been able to grasp the collective delusion that permeates aggy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

aggy never figured the SEC out.
They were conceited brats in the Big 12 and assumed the SEC is where they would get the respect and admiration that they truly deserved.

But the SEC is like a hick town where no one trusts anyone, full of age-old feuds, griefs, and dark, closely-held secrets. 
To aggy it was new and exciting. To the SEC, aggy was something to be undermined and exploited. Sure, they can live there. But they can never succeed.

But like all hick towns, the new neighbor is better than the outsider. At least you can keep an eye on the new neighbor and squeeze a favor or two out of them, if necessary.
aggy wil never be a full member of the tribe, but they're not an outsider. Texas is an outsider. Outsiders can never be trusted.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Disco Missile said:

aggy never figured the SEC out.
They were conceited brats in the Big 12 and assumed the SEC is where they would get the respect and admiration that they truly deserved.

But the SEC is like a hick town where no one trusts anyone, full of age-old feuds, griefs, and dark, closely-held secrets. 
To aggy it was new and exciting. To the SEC, aggy was something to be undermined and exploited. Sure, they can live there. But they can never succeed.

But like all hick towns, the new neighbor is better than the outsider. At least you can keep an eye on the new neighbor and squeeze a favor or two out of them, if necessary.
aggy wil never be a full member of the tribe, but they're not an outsider. Texas is an outsider. Outsiders can never be trusted.

We in the SEC respect Mizzou much more than Aggy.  Mizzou actually made it to an SEC championship game and they have the better meth.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

We in the SEC respect Mizzou much more than Aggy.  Mizzou actually made it to an SEC championship game and they have the better meth.

I was stationed in Shreveport for several years. Still have a lot of friends that are SEC fans. 

I razzed them about Mizzou when they won the East two years in a row. They attributed it to SEC recruiting.
I said it's only been 2 or 3 years. They said that's all it takes.

It gave me a chuckle.

Best Academics in the SEC?  Really?  Wow.  May as well shut down Vanderbilt and Florida folks, we're done here.  A&M got it all figured out.  

Shit, on their best day, they're still lumped in with Georgia, Kentucky, and South Carolina .