I will be on 104.9 the horn 3/27 at noon

blacklab

10 minutes ago, AnonymousInternetPoster said:

Great job, BlackLab.  Even though you didn't work in OU TRanny Cheerleader, disaster scientist or PM Derka.

True story, one of my best friends (a Texas alum) is marrying a former OU cheerleader from 10+ years back. The first time I met his fiancee, I asked her about the tranny cheerleader. She didn't know who I was talking about so I showed her pics from shaggy. We all laughed, but I don't think she found it all that funny. I think she felt sorry for the tranny.

Oh, well. Fuck OU.

Just now, ShouldaMarriedAStripper said:

It's really difficult to articulate just what was unique about the Shag (and will be unique about Surly), but I think blacklab did an amazing job given the venue/format.

naw - it's the collection of users and the (minimal) moderation that BL enforced. can't ever re-capture a rapture but i look forward to surly horns doing well in the future!

Just now, Netzer said:

BL seems like a mild-mannered guy. Had Kevin Morgan called me after a lawsuit, asking how to handle the loot, I had told him to go fuck himself squarely in is prolapsed asshole.

It's more amusing if Kevin keeps spending money on Shaggy, hoping to make it all back.

5 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

So how does Bob not get into more legal trouble for essentially looting Shaggy before handing over the keys?

As far as I can tell, Bob did nothing to loot or damage shaggy. He didn't tell us to come here, and he isn't the owner of this site. Kevin damaged shaggy himself, and he and his lawyer are about to figure out it was stupid to play GOTCHA with "about tree fiddy."

• Haha 1

Dammit I am at a company meeting and missed getting to listen to the segment. Thanks to all of you surly brethren for the updates, definitely entertaining. WTG blacklab, thanks for all you've done to create a fun community of assholes. I for one am glad to be posting here, and within like 100 posts of the most prolific shag posters in history.

Hmmm. At a Batchor party in New Orleans we had a stranger and wife join our entourage. He kept screaming about pissing in her butthole (not but). Must have been from the Shag. The more you know. 

If here, we were the ones who hired theme music to follow us for the evening

Edited by ChickenSandwich

Nicely done. The two guys conducting the interview teed things up well and you managed to jam in as many Shaggy stories as possible. Funny to listen on the radio about when some of us were in Hornfans chat and you created Shaggy.

They would be wise to have you on again during football season. Next time please work in Derka or else he’s gonna be extra unhappy.