I will be on 104.9 the horn 3/27 at noon

blacklab

19 minutes ago, blacklab said:

damn, just listened.

maybe next time I can throw in a few more "um" and "you know"s

interview was great  

...I used to have the screen shot from the first night when it was just 3 of us and you put the board up for the first time ...the header was a telephone, and some office equipment for the first few minutes.....who the heck would have thought it would have lasted 10 years

thanks for shaggy and thanks for this place 

Edited by michaelpshayes

6 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Just confirmed it was Kevin Morgan who worked with the TABC to set up task forces in his different huts to catch underage kids trying to buy alcohol. What a cool guy!

Yet he sells shirts promoting a place that sells alcoholic beverages with the slogan "where the cool kids shop." He can't have it both ways. If "cool kids" wear shirts promoting your liquor business, you aren't trying to prevent underage drinking. Or do only non-assholes understand that.

SGPod3U.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, michaelpshayes said:

interview was great really 

...I used to have the screen shot from the first night when it was just 3 of us and you put the board up for the first time ...the header was a telephone, and some office equipment for the first few minutes.....who the heck would have thought it would have lasted 10 years

thanks for shaggy and thanks for this place 

The first capture on wayback machine is April 2008. 1164 registered users.

45 minutes ago, OnAComputer said:

"For some dumb reason,  a guy from the Longhorn Reddit section of Reddit asked me to do an AMA..."

Thanks for the shout out, @blacklab.

Oh! Also talked about Daniel Figurelli. Here is the story I wrote where @Thujone helped me trap DFigs in a corner with his own words. That was some of the most fun I've had writing a story.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OnAComputer said:

Oh! Also talked about Daniel Figurelli. Here is the story I wrote where @Thujone helped me trap DFigs in a corner with his own words. That was some of the most fun I've had writing a story.

http://www.hornsports.com/forums/topic/12108-the-daniel-figurelli-interview-warning-nsfw-language

Here is the article

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Wait, you didn't meet this Kevin Morgan motherfucker until 2009 and he claimed ownership of shaggy.  What an asshole. 

This, how does this work? 

Thanks all you idiots that try to get out of jury duty.  It's your fault.

Finally had a chance to listen, A++ would listen again.

Can't believe you hit on all the high points, FUPA (which I've always known as "fat upper pubic area") tree fiddy, the racist Daniel Figurelli and Pedo Bear. You restrained yourself from ripping the shit out of Kevin Morgan..you know you aren't alone now when it comes to that fuckstick, right? Let him have it..