2018-19 NBA Season Thread

BigOrange1

3 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Ryan Hollins doing Ryan Hollins things

Not sure if this totally accurate below (not double checked it myself) but if true even more LOL.

2017-2018 & 2018-2019 Clutch Performance (2 MIN or fewer, 1 point game): Giannis Antetokounmpo 11/17 FG (64.7%), 7/10 FT (70%), 3 STL, 1 BLK, 1 TOV, +44.3 NetRtg.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Having listened to him a couple of times, it's hilarious that he's on the air.  His analytical skills are on par with several mascots....

It was almost as if ESPN producers were playing a joke on him. I watched it live this morning and replayed it a couple times just to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing.  

Edited by Catdaddyhorn

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

I would say it's (past) time for the Wiz to blow it up, but they're stuck with Wall and his bajillion dollar contract.

Now the injury too.  What a terrible situation for Washington right now.  Maybe they can completely tank their season and luck into a great draft prospect that ends up a star.

12 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Gotta suck to be in the Wizards organization... knowing Wall's contract is going to destroy their future for the next 3 years, at a minimum.  Wall was never worth it and if he starts breaking down, it's going to be in the running for worst contract in the NBA.

It’s already the worst contract in the NBA and it’s not even close.

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

It’s already the worst contract in the NBA and it’s not even close.

yep it would have been pretty close as a reg max.    Super max puts it over the top.   And it actually hasnt even started yet!

6 hours ago, HookEm said:

Well, Wall has a +/- this year of -6.3 vs. -4.8 the Wizards with him off the court.  This year, they are also 3-2 in games Wall didn't play vs. 11-21 with him playing.

Don't argue with the village idiot. There's no point. He's an idiot.

Edited by Vic Mackey

LeBron James: Cavs' title 'made me the greatest player of all time'

When LeBron James reflects back on the Cleveland Cavaliers' first NBA title in 2016, he says that accomplishment allowed him to think of himself as the best player in the game.

"That one right there made me the greatest player of all time," James said in Episode 7 of the eight-part ESPN+ series More Than An Athlete.

The Cavaliers, after falling behind three games to one to Golden State in the 2016 Finals, rallied to win the last three games -- including two on the road, capped by a 93-89 win in Game 7. James scored 27 points and had 11 rebounds and 11 assists that night, and he was the unanimous MVP in the series, his third Finals MVP honor.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25650890/lebron-james-says-winning-2016-title-cleveland-cavaliers-made-greatest-player-all