Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

*that*

There’s not a whinier bunch of pussies on this earth than far-right white people. Even acknowledging the existence of anyone with a tan hurts their feelings. How fucking pathetic. What a bunch of fucking losers.
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

Eww gross! When I see pics like this, it makes me feel like I'm being replaced. And then I get really angry and post about it online.
image.thumb.png.320649c219f37091ab72891aaad313b5.png
image.png.5c4d77b5e9010cb29b817f168be35dcc.png

Wait…does this mean that there’s a plot to replace all of our women with Zendaya clones? Because…I’m listening….
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Eww gross! When I see pics like this, it makes me feel like I'm being replaced. And then I get really angry and post about it online.

image.thumb.png.320649c219f37091ab72891aaad313b5.png

image.png.5c4d77b5e9010cb29b817f168be35dcc.png

She doesn't know how buttons and zippers work!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 2

17 hours ago, Stilicho said:

I'm failing to see how "spiritual lesbians" is some sort of dig.

Yeah, that's a puzzle.  "Oh no, I love to have sex with women!  Maybe even the naughty stuff!"

This is so fucking ridiculous. She is literally one of the hottest young females staring in movies currently. So much so, that it makes me feel like an old perv just looking at her,  because she is just too damn young. This is just such a ridiculous notion that she isn't pretty enough, that it makes think this guy has to be trolling. Then I read some of his other posts and it confirmed that he really is just that stupid (IMO). This damn simulation has continued even though it left the rails a long time ago.

9 minutes ago, Thrawn said:

This is so fucking ridiculous. She is literally one of the hottest young females staring in movies currently. So much so, that it makes me feel like an old perv just looking at her,  because she is just too damn young. This is just such a ridiculous notion that she isn't pretty enough, that it makes think this guy has to be trolling. Then I read some of his other posts and it confirmed that he really is just that stupid (IMO). This damn simulation has continued even though it left the rails a long time ago.

Even funnier to me is the comparison to Sean Young.  There isn't enough crazy on this site to compare to the insanity that is in her head.  It's almost sort of fitting these folks would, without any sense of irony, pick her to lionize.  

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

X is going swimmingly 

10 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Zendaya, a famously ugly person. 

9 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Lulz at throwing shots at Zendaya FFS

1 hour ago, Thrawn said:

This is so fucking ridiculous. She is literally one of the hottest young females staring in movies currently.

None of them seem to be doing very well in the sex department, and for some strange reason, they want everybody to know it.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stilicho said:

Wow that article really has the receipts on the racism that libzoftiktok pushes and participates in. It's no wonder that Johnny Sack loves her posts so much

• Rage+1 2

I mean, I've literally been at a Waffle House by ABIA with @Brisketexan and we wrestled some folks, got into some mild assault, and discussed one of us running for Congress.  But I think the murder thing might be a bridge too far.  But here we are in the simulation.  

Would Kirk Cameron and Scott Baio just fuck each other already?

also: I rise now to ask is our new band going to be called ‘Spiritual Lesbians’ or ‘Avalanche of Filth’ because SXSw showcases literally start tomorrow.  

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Would Kirk Cameron and Scott Baio just fuck each other already?

Kirk would be a let down for Scott after a teenaged Nicole Eggert.

Also fuck Cameron, Scholastic book fairs were awesome when I was a kid, and they are still awesome for my kids today.  

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Teenaged Nicole Eggert?  Fucking sickie.  

Although she was cast as the nerdy, bland sister.  Josie Davis turned out to be a hot piece of ass later on in life.  

And yeah, I mean I absolutely abhor book bans.  But I understand why it's a stance stupid people are taking because "They Corrupt the Children!"  I get the play.  But going after the fucking Book Fair?  The stalwart of American Public Schools since WWII?  What the fuck?  That's a stupid move even for Kirk Cameron.  How many dollars have gone to teachers&schools from the proceeds from Scholastic Book Fair?  Probably in the hundreds of millions at this point.  How many dollars from Kirk's shitty rapture movie series have gone to teachers&schools?  Zero. To be fair, the movies didn't make any money though.  

And now, in the interest of fair and balanced, a commentary on the inefficiencies of the Scholastic Book Club from my friend Gary:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I mean, I've literally been at a Waffle House by ABIA with @Brisketexan and we wrestled some folks, got into some mild assault, and discussed one of us running for Congress.  But I think the murder thing might be a bridge too far.  But here we are in the simulation.  

We did indeed have that discussion.  But I told you I was out because I really am not a big musical theater fan, and it just seems gauche to give someone a handjob during a ballet.  I mean, I presumed that giving public handjobs during some sort of performance was now a requirement of the job - I wasn't wrong about that, was I?