Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

So, um why is it okay for the boys to have a healthy sex life but the girls cannot? Would Mr. Mooney like to explain to us some more about how he or this hypothetical 33 year old knows what women want long term and that grabbing a sixteen year old before she can acquire the education (means and skills) necessary to leave his ass when he turns out to be an abusive man child with emotional issues or similarly when he leaves her for yet another minor?

Sheesh, talk about trauma.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 4

Good interview by Bankston on his plaintiff work against the businesses and individuals that are lying on air and defaming his clients

In addition to the Musk suit, there's a new suit over the Allen TX neonazi mass shooting where they ID'd the wrong Mauricio Garcia as the neonazi wearing a "RWDS" patch. Bankston really does a nice job laying out the human cost to Garcia's family when family friends are calling his mom to share their condolences for their son being a neonazi. 

God, I hope Bankston nails all these fuckers. For all the good it'll do as the defendants weasel out of judgements like Jones is doing. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

1) that’s crazy

2) do you need to expand that one?

This is all you can see now without an account.

1. No comments
  2. No subsequent posts in a thread
  3. No trending topics

image.thumb.png.56a155cf3f4232090bc0b24454e43b7f.png

I guess since I used to have an account or am signed into Google, it still has an option for me to sign in with my Google account even though I disabled my account 6 months ago.

You can either provide a Thread Reader link or you'll have to copy/paste each post in the thread if you think it warrants the effort.

• Rage+1 1

The British version of the Little Enos and Big Enos looks lame as fuck.  But that Bandit Blocker Buggy could make for an interesting plot twist.  

"You have 28 weeks to make it to Kensington with four hundred pints of the finest herbal tea."  

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

The British version of the Little Enos and Big Enos looks lame as fuck.  But that Bandit Blocker Buggy could make for an interesting plot twist.  
"You have 28 weeks to make it to Kensington with four hundred pints of the finest herbal tea."  

Error: the Bandit’s British-made car would break down 3 times en route.
And nobody there would say “the Germans ain’t got nothing to do with it” - too soon.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

^^^^^
these are not serious people

You kiddin’ me? She brought her bucket o’ slop to gorge herself on while waiting for dotard. She’s prepared for the revolution.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

Gotta give her credit.  Long day of travel in a white shirt, knocking out a bucket of ice cream and not one drop on her clothing.  That's focusness.  

Got to say, Jack Black's lesbian doppelganger over her left shoulder ain't looking so good.  But you do you...

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

What’s the orange brick wall suit supposed to signify?

10 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

It's either a literal signal for "build the wall" or he really like Super Mario Bros. on the original NES.  

Yep, it’s the border wall.  Dude is a regular on the MAGA circuit.

In the same way my wife used to point out fatties at CostCo and tell me "if I ever start to look like that, kill me" I am just flummoxed that anyone can look at that crowd and think "yeah, I belong" without an ounce of shame.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

17 minutes ago, Foosters said:

generous exchange policy?

No. All they had to pick from were scowling East Texas Box Facers draped in camo tarps. Or maybe those were jackets.

For the purposes of this banter, East Texas is understood to extend to the Atlantic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2