Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

5 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

So I was about 16 when this clown came out.  Fred Durst, of Limp Bizkit, is the reason his band got popular.  I liked it at first.  When I got older (a year or so), I realized, oh, he's just a dope that makes mediocre to poor music.  Many people apparently never had this same realization.

I've since grown up.  I'm not at all surprised he has gone down this path.  The people who support trump are just sad, broken, stupid, lonely people.  Social media gave them a way to communicate and grow their mind hive.  I don't think we can make it go away. 

This is something we have to deal with going forward.  It's horrifying.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So I was about 16 when this clown came out.  Fred Durst, of Limp Bizkit, is the reason his band got popular.  I liked it at first.  When I got older (a year or so), I realized, oh, he's just a dope that makes mediocre to poor music.  Many people apparently never had this same realization.

I've since grown up.  I'm not at all surprised he has gone down this path.  The people who support trump are just sad, broken, stupid, lonely people.

One of the most difficult things a young band faces is coming up with a name.  It has to be original, it should hopefully reflect something about the band's ethos (hey, at least it's an ethos), and IT SHOULD BE EASY TO SPELL.  Few things are more frustrating than trying to teach club owners and booking agents how to spell your band's name.

They could have gone with "Stained".  They didn't.  They thought they were clever.  They weren't.

They're stupid.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

One of the most difficult things a young band faces is coming up with a name.  It has to be original, it should hopefully reflect something about the band's ethos (hey, at least it's an ethos), and IT SHOULD BE EASY TO SPELL.  Few things are more frustrating than trying to teach club owners and booking agents how to spell your band's name.

They could have gone with "Stained".  They didn't.  They thought they were clever.  They weren't.

They're stupid.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I had to watch this as my final for my first music business class in college.  Almost everything in this movie I experienced later.

Including the meeting in an Austin hotel where the set designer is tasked to build 18" tall Stonehenge monuments?

37 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

His fucking head is bigger than the ball.

You know, that's become my litmus test for whether a person is a serious thinker.  I went ahead and looked into the history of John Stuart Mill, Spinoza, Thomas Jefferson, Hobbes, Locke, Rousseau, and man.......it turns out they are all fucking idiotic clowns, utterly unqualified to offer ANY sort of thinking on humanity or politics.  How do I know?

Not a single one of them ever hawked "supplements" on infomercials.  You can look it up.  None of them.  Not a single one of them.  ZERO supplement infomercials online.  Google it, I dare you.

No sir, I get all of my political insight by paying attention to folks selling BrainGrow3000 and whatnot -- that's how you know they are for real, and know their stuff.

On 3/12/2022 at 7:46 AM, HenryJames said:

6958DE3B-0F4F-484D-B7B7-2DCF15240021.jpeg

"It's okay My kids are still living with him and everything..."

This is the true essence of getting cucked. It's not about cheating -- it's about sticking some poor sap with your kids. The word comes from the cuckoo bird which loves to fuck but ain't got time to parent, so they lay their eggs in the nests of other birds, who for what reason I don't understand, raise them as their own, even when at times the cuckoo fledglings toss their step-siblings out of the nest.

Usually its a dude impregnating someone else's woman, but Dilbert Guy has pulled off the rarer Old Man Falls For Young Sloot / Raises Her Kids combo. (Falling for young gash is common, but to this extent is somewhat more unusual.)

13 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

"It's okay My kids are still living with him and everything..."

This is the true essence of getting cucked. It's not about cheating -- it's about sticking some poor sap with your kids. The word comes from the cuckoo bird which loves to fuck but ain't got time to parent, so they lay their eggs in the nests of other birds, who for what reason I don't understand, raise them as their own, even when at times the cuckoo fledglings toss their step-siblings out of the nest.

Usually its a dude impregnating someone else's woman, but Dilbert Guy has pulled off the rarer Old Man Falls For Young Sloot / Raises Her Kids combo. (Falling for young gash is common, but to this extent is somewhat more unusual.)

Avian mafia.

The cuckoo actually returns periodically to check in on its young, even if it doesn't directly care for them.

The host birds have two choices:

1) raise the cuckoo young at the expense of its own young, then once the cuckoo leaves the nest (cuckoos mature much faster than average), they generally have time to raise a second brood of their own that year. The cuckoo never parasitizes the same nest twice in the same year.

2) kill the cuckoo young (or egg) and raise their own. If they go this route, the cuckoo who originally parasitized the nest returns and destroys the nest and kills all the young, repeatedly throughout the season, resulting in the host birds not getting to raise any young that year.

Most birds quickly learn or have evolved (not sure which) to choose option 1.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Avian mafia.

The cuckoo actually returns periodically to check in on its young, even if it doesn't directly care for them.

1) raise the cuckoo young at the expense of its own young, then once the cuckoo leaves the nest (cuckoos mature much faster than average), they generally have time to raise a second brood of their own that year. The cuckoo never parasitizes the same nest twice in the same year.

2) kill the cuckoo young (or egg) and raise their own. If they go this route, the cuckoo who originally parasitized the nest returns and destroys the nest and kills all the young, repeatedly throughout the season, resulting in the host birds not getting to raise any young that year.

Did not know the rest of the story....Is it the same with cowbirds?

41 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Avian mafia. It's a little known fact

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

I normally just turn Fox News off as soon as I walk into my dad's house.  But I talked to him on the phone last week and he was bitching about the price of gas.   He's 91.   He doesn't drive.  He doesn't even own a car any more.  

Gonna do this next time I'm at his house.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

these fucking clowns gonna kidnap the mayor of DC? FAAFO boys

If they attempt to arrest the DC police, its going to really challenge my current position which is generally complete opposition to police brutality. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Blotto said:

these fucking clowns gonna kidnap the mayor of DC? FAAFO boys

If they attempt to arrest the DC police, its going to really challenge my current position which is generally complete opposition to police brutality. 

i think the "broken clock is right twice a day" sentiment applies here

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy