Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

Spoiler

Modern thinker and Canadian immigrant, Gavin McInnes, rammed a dildo up his ass while using Anthony Cumia's studio.  Nevar 4git!  The libs were pwn3d that day.  Gore Vidal and William F. Buckley never thought of that.    

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Bannon promoted this event.  Did he even bother to show up and be fat there?  If not, why?  Was he obligated to be fat somewhere else?

he was probably getting his sores lanced and was too busy trying to figure out how to take down House Atreides

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

anyone else a little fuzzy on the whole white nationalist with a last name of... *double checks*... Fuentes thing?

Maybe there is a little Spain vs Mexico white nationalist thing going on?

Did I hear him say Dallas, though? Mainstream Nazi Tour needs some KPop attention.

6 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

anyone else a little fuzzy on the whole white nationalist with a last name of... *double checks*... Fuentes thing?

The most offensive thing in that video are those sunglasses.  

These:

BLNDRS_SaturnCloud_Eclipse_Inside_1100x.jpg?v=1583250742

For some reason these are a huge draw for the most obnoxious assholes on YouTube and across the internet.  These things have a gravitational pull for assholes.  They flock to these glasses, regardless of ideology.  Every loud, obnoxious internet guy has these.  It's weird. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

They could have made "FERNANDEZ" in big Old English letters?

Yeah but at least the dudes driving those trucks have some chola pussy waiting for ‘em at the end of a long day. 

What has certainly become abundantly clear over the last 5 years, is that for the GOP racism no longer has to be something whispered about.  

Still my old saying remains and will always remain true. "Not all Republicans are racists, but nearly all racists, are Republican."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Someone explain this to me.  Fetterman also sent it out in a campaign email.  Is he saying he won't debate his opponent?  I get that Dr Oz is a clown, but shouldn't he debate him?  What am I missing?

The primary is May 17.

11 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I'm assuming most of those dumbass truckers made the cross-country trip w/ no payloads or cargo.  So, how much money in diesel did they piss away to get ignored by 90% of the country?

Well... Republicans have shown themselves to be easily swayed, principless, and horrific at even simply finance.

On 3/2/2022 at 8:55 AM, Biff Tannen said:

Someone explain this to me.  Fetterman also sent it out in a campaign email.  Is he saying he won't debate his opponent?  I get that Dr Oz is a clown, but shouldn't he debate him?  What am I missing?

Pretty sure the daytime TV doctor is polling like third amongst GOP candidates.

8 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I'm assuming most of those dumbass truckers made the cross-country trip w/ no payloads or cargo.  So, how much money in diesel did they piss away to get ignored by 90% of the country?

Wtf are they even protesting?? 

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy