Early Voting 2018 thread of doom

Pancho

6 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

I'm surprised Texas hasn't thought of this.

Alabama

Connecticut

Delaware

Kentucky

Michigan

Mississippi

Missouri

New Hampshire

New York

Pennsylvania

Rhode Island

South Carolina

Virginia

2 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Voted at the Randall's in West Lake Hills.  There were about 60 people ahead of me when I got in line at 8:00.  There were about 80 people in line when I left around 8:40.

Suburban white women seem very eager to vote.

pics?

• Like 1

Call me old fashioned or a moron but I still like going on Election Day to vote. Maybe it's because my polling place is never that busy. I'm usually the 60th person in the mid afternoon when I arrive. Plus I don't trust the electronic voting machines at all. 

6 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

That's not a complete list.  The St. Ed's one is on the map I posted earlier and also on the wait times map.  I'll double check it at lunch and report back if it's not there.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Call me old fashioned or a moron but I still like going on Election Day to vote. Maybe it's because my polling place is never that busy. I'm usually the 60th person in the mid afternoon when I arrive. Plus I don't trust the electronic voting machines at all. 

agreed.  Standing in line to early vote makes no sense at all.

Here is an interesting link for voting in Travis County which shows a Stoplight feedback on the current poll wait.  Looks like big lines in the more Republican areas right now, Lakeway, Bee Cave, NW Austin, I was surpised to see Pflugerville not being green but instead yellow. I usually go votes somewhere on the East side for a no wait experience, during the day with more working class folks at their jobs rather than voting.  The Randall's parking lot as nearly full at my Randall's in NW Austin this morning at 7 am. Likely older voters from by past experience voting there extremely early in the past.  http://tcto.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Minimalist/index.html?appid=c181a61d343b4645aa7c1c3cd445aff6