Burnt Orange Nation responding to Mack Brown

Izhmash

None of those Twitter responses were even in the vicinity of clever. How hard would it be to state something like “Of course Mack Brown would pick OU over Texas - he’s been their cuckhold for two decades” or anything else regarding him being a fucking pussy about OU? 

In any event, he’s a weak twat and I wish nothing good for that bitch. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Machinator said:

People get paid to write articles that consist primarily of embedded tweets. What a time to be alive.

And don't even do a good job. UT was #7 last week - not #9.

Also, not really sure what is worth getting mad about here. Mack said we aren't there yet where we can just show up and win and I agree with him. I don't agree that OU has anything resembling an inside track to the playoff but we're talking about people getting paid to disagree with each other here.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

And don't even do a good job. UT was #7 last week - not #9.

Also, not really sure what is worth getting mad about here. Mack said we aren't there yet where we can just show up and win and I agree with him. I don't agree that OU has anything resembling an inside track to the playoff but we're talking about people getting paid to disagree with each other here.

What upsets me is the fact that MB wants Texas to fail.   He's so damned afraid someone coming after him might have success.   He wants to be the last "great" coach Texas had.   He's just a jealous old has been whose bitterness shows at every turn.  Mack, go have a cookie and an orange slice and shut the fuck up.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

What upsets me is the fact that MB wants Texas to fail.   He's so damned afraid someone coming after him might have success.   He wants to be the last "great" coach Texas had.   He's just a jealous old has been whose bitterness shows at every turn.  Mack, go have a cookie and an orange slice and shut the fuck up.

It will be interesting to see if we do continue this climb over the next few years, if the passive aggressiveness will be turned up to 11 like 2010-13. 

Who cares?  

I hate all the overreacting to all the useless shit done by ESPN.  It's all wasted breath.  

We run the table and they run the table, we play OU again.  So what's the point of arguing about who the fuck is better today?  If there is one playoff spot, it will be decided on the field.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I agree and I don't know why he thinks OU is any less likely to fuck it up down the stretch. 

Considering the locker room meltdown reports, they're a lot more likely to fall apart than Texas.  Contrast that with the genuine love and respect you can see in the Longhorn locker room.

Edited by sushihorn
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, n64ra said:

For Bama to remain #1, that must mean they win out so LSU gets another loss. How would two loss LSU be ranked higher than one loss OU? Or Mack's saying OU gets another regular season loss but wins the Big 12 CCG? WTF

Surely you don’t expect a talking head to have thought through information and truly analyzed it.

• Like 1

That fool was never a great coach.

5 hours ago, closetojumping said:

None of those Twitter responses were even in the vicinity of clever. How hard would it be to state something like “Of course Mack Brown would pick OU over Texas - he’s been their cuckhold for two decades” or anything else regarding him being a fucking pussy about OU? 

In any event, he’s a weak twat and I wish nothing good for that bitch. 

Man you are such a bad mofo. How do you do it?  How do you look in the mirror every day, and decide to continue to move forward with life?  Whatever the reason, we aren’t privileged to have you post on this board. 

3 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Man you are such a bad mofo. How do you do it?  How do you look in the mirror every day, and decide to continue to move forward with life?  Whatever the reason, we aren’t privileged to have you post on this board. 

Fuck that shit. You two get a room if you're going to start that again.

Oh, nearly forgot: Fuck Mack Brown.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

It dawned on me in reading this post, after seeing that you've attempted to interact with me on yet another thread, that I can't figure out why I don't just have you on ignore. You're not witty, intelligent, insightful, timely, challenging or entertaining. You're just like ball sweat - kind of always there yet not meaningful enough to give a fuck about, just something better off neverminded. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

It dawned on me in reading this post, after seeing that you've attempted to interact with me on yet another thread, that I can't figure out why I don't just have you on ignore. You're not witty, intelligent, insightful, timely, challenging or entertaining. You're just like ball sweat - kind of always there yet not meaningful enough to give a fuck about, just something better off neverminded. 

Do you even write these anymore or do you just have them pasted on a word doc? You say the same shit over and over again.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Having someone come in and have success faster than he did scares him to death.

29 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Do you even write these anymore or do you just have them pasted on a word doc? You say the same shit over and over again.

He probably writes them out each time because he gets off to the sounds made by producing letters on a screen. 

2 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

He probably writes them out each time because he gets off to the sounds made by producing letters on a screen. 

There's just something so hypocritically great about spending a paragraph to insult someone about their lack of contribution to the board.

Edited by ztejas
  • Like 1