Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

46 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

For Lindell, the push to overturn the election results is not just a matter of politics but of religion as well.

“God chose Donald Trump for eight years, not four,” he said

Mr. Lindell, God chose me to be the beneficiary of your estate so make sure you get that done, pronto.

• Haha 1

Parler is like the Wild West without a sheriff. Lotta civil war talk regarding the 6th which is a tad alarming. Apparently some of the PB are planning on dressing "like Antifa" which is going to provide ample video of people dressed in black for the right wing media.

Also, they are fond of nooses over there. This meme from last year is getting rebooted/echoed/whatever they call it A LOT, and the rhetoric around it is alarming. I agree that this week may be rough on the streets.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Parler is like the Wild West without a sheriff. Lotta civil war talk regarding the 6th which is a tad alarming. Apparently some of the PB are planning on dressing "like Antifa" which is going to provide ample video of people dressed in black for the right wing media.

Also, they are fond of nooses over there. This meme from last year is getting rebooted/echoed/whatever they call it A LOT, and the rhetoric around it is alarming. I agree that this week may be rough on the streets.

Every accusation is a confession.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

What did the Proud Boys need with a LLC articles?  I thought they were just a loosely affiliated internet gang with similar taste in tartan plaids.  

One of you lawyers wanna weigh in on this?  Seems like you're just screaming to be sued by doing that, and looked what happened?  

45 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What did the Proud Boys need with a LLC articles?  I thought they were just a loosely affiliated internet gang with similar taste in tartan plaids.  

One of you lawyers wanna weigh in on this?  Seems like you're just screaming to be sued by doing that, and looked what happened?  

Don't these dumb motherfuckers pay dues?

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Don't these dumb motherfuckers pay dues?

Do they really pay dues?  What for?  I'd love for it to get out who their bank is in that case.  Even if it's a peer-to-peer digital payment platform, they money still clears a bank core somewhere.  Are they saving up for a Land's End bulk purchase of that tartan plaid they all like to wear.  At the end of the year, do they take what's left in the budget and go to Chili's? 

Do they really pay dues?  What for?  I'd love for it to get out who their bank is in that case.  Even if it's a peer-to-peer digital payment platform, they money still clears a bank core somewhere.  Are they saving up for a Land's End bulk purchase of that tartan plaid they all like to wear.  At the end of the year, do they take what's left in the budget and go to Chili's? 

The sinister organization I was in during college used dues money to pay for things like rent on the house, TP, the light bill, and beer.

Mostly beer. But sometimes the other stuff too.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

https://apnews.com/article/12ece8cedbf045259dcddebf619141e7

In a letter to the Washington-based civil rights group, the police chief acknowledged that Wilcox had been a Proud Boys member and made online payments to a group leader. The rights group described those publicly visible, online transactions as monthly dues that helped fund the Proud Boys’ “violent or otherwise illegal” activities.

• Rage+1 1

Holy shit, how sadistically White Supremacist do you have to be as an organization when an Anglo-Norman Cop from fucking Connecticut is like, 'You know what?  You guys are fucking crazy.  I'm out.  I'm gonna just go back to releasing my racist hatred on whoever I can find darker than me in New Haven.  At least that's a challenge, you guys are just fucking mean.'  

Edited by Lobo

Wait, they're headquartered in Crossroads TX?  When I was growing up in Denton, Crossroads was a collection of mobile homes around a liquor store that was just outside the dry precinct in Denton County.

That’s it. Where we used to go, along with nearby Lincoln Park to get booze.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Wait, they're headquartered in Crossroads TX?  When I was growing up in Denton, Crossroads was a collection of mobile homes around a liquor store that was just outside the dry precinct in Denton County.

Now it has a few subdivisions and tries to call itself Little Elm. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

So the leader of a white nationalist group is Latino?  

That is what I have heard but I have plenty of family who are racist as fuck. Even to the point of no spanish signs and shit but our grandparents only knew spanish. Trips me out

• Hook 'Em 1

Pretty sure there’s a no eating indoors in local restaurants, museums are closed, an outdoor heater shortage and it’s chilly. But maybe they’ll March around or go fuck themselves to keep warm. 

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

I just really hope the police do their fucking job with these assholes and not treat them with kid gloves which I have seem over and over in the past. 

Proud Boys already had their leader arrested and told to leave their guns at home, so they are going to be looking for a confrontation with the police.  And a bunch of DC police are not white, which means librools.

I would like to see one of the PBs mace some cops.  I hope it's live-streamed.

Cops here are supposed to be wearing body cameras, so that would be interesting to see. Especially from the party of law and order. Plus there will be news media from all over the world.  Not to mention DC is where all the ambassadors and consulates are.  But again I hope counter protesters stay away.

On 12/31/2020 at 3:40 PM, Burt said:

Seems like the proud boys of Texas love cock. Guess that would explain the broadway origin story for their name. 

problem is, we don’t want them and aren’t going to claim them so y’all gotta keep them outfitted with dildos and buttplugs. 

Edited by NameAlreadyInUse

2 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Seems like the proud boys of Texas love cock. Guess that would explain the broadway origin story for their name. 

problem is, we don’t want them and aren’t going to claim them so y’all gotta keep them outfitted with dildos and buttplugs. 

Who are you talking to?

3 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

*Rudy's head pops up in window like zany sit-com neighbor*

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Gay folk=SEC

Proud Boys=aggy

No give-backs.

My favorite aggy folk are actually former members of the Corps. I know, it's hard to believe that there's anybody in that cesspool I like.

But anyway, they retired from the George Bush Library last year, and they are the cutest couple I have ever known, outside of me and Mrs. Ponderer.

Gayer than $3 bills, of course. The reason the George Bush Museum is the biggest financial contributor over the past decade to Brazos Valley Pride, actually.

And either one of them, let alone both together, would kick the everloving shit out of any one of the fucking dumbass, stupid motherfucking "Proud Boys" on general principle. This fact makes me giggle.

• Hook 'Em 3