Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

4 minutes ago, Player said:

Yep, same dude.

Also, he was on the payroll of the "Liberty Center for God and Country" -- they paid him over a quarter mil to be their "investigator" of voter fraud.  Who runs the Liberty Center?  Y'all all know him well -- nutbat Hotze.

These fucking fucktards have decided to become a law unto themselves.

I hope the AC repairman sues Hotze personally.  And there's a good shot at arguing that the cap on punitive damages would not apply, as this was an aggravated assault.  Gotta tie it to Hotze, but he fucking knew and approved.

In case any of y'all wondered whether we have a terrorism problem here in the US....yeah....we do.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

That's what grabbed me.  We have freelance armed gangs acting like the FBI based on fucking deranged fantasies.  How do we know they are deranged?  Well, a million reasons.  But start with even THEY admitted that the truck was empty.

Stochastic terrorism, and it's going to continue.

These people shouldn't be getting off with a fine or something.  They need to be locked the fuck away in jail or a psychiatric ward.  They have serious problems and are a menace to society.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Oh, and did we miss the Proud Boys, who the POTUS told to stand back and STAND BY, having a big rally to support Trump's nuttery, and to celebrate they....and fucking seriously, I am not making this up....attacked a historical black church, tearing signage off the property and ripping it apart (specifically, the church banner proclaiming that black lives matter) as they.....and again.....I'm not making this up: burned it in the street.

https://www.ncronline.org/news/justice/proud-boys-burn-black-lives-matter-signs-churches-washington

Screenshot%202020-12-13%20at%2016.21.21.

Just good old fashioned, flat-out white supremacist terrorism.  BY FORCES WORKING ON BEHALF OF THE GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS FUCKING WRONG WITH THIS FUCKHOLE OF A COUNTRY???????

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, and did we miss the Proud Boys, who the POTUS told to stand back and STAND BY, having a big rally to support Trump's nuttery, and to celebrate they....and fucking seriously, I am not making this up....attacked a historical black church, tearing signage off the property and ripping it apart (specifically, the church banner proclaiming that black lives matter) as they.....and again.....I'm not making this up: burned it in the street.

https://www.ncronline.org/news/justice/proud-boys-burn-black-lives-matter-signs-churches-washington

Just good old fashioned, flat-out white supremacist terrorism.  BY FORCES WORKING ON BEHALF OF THE GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES.

A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police Department said they are aware of the events and taking them seriously. "We are currently investigating them as possible hate crimes," the spokesman told RNS.

I would fucking hope so.  My money is that they get off with a stern warning or at the very most, a fine.

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m flabbergasted as to why we haven’t heard any comments from the anti-religious discrimination crew about this or the numerous comments about Warnock’s faith. They were right there on the line ready to defend ACB’s faith before anyone on the left said much about it, but there’s been complete crickets from them about multiple recent instances of anti-religious statements and actions from the right, including GOP officials, directed at black people.

I just don’t get it. What could explain the difference in treatment?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

It's just really amazing to see people throwing their lives and their reputations away for a man who likes to grab women by the pussy and fuck his friend's wives.

Also, I'm thinking that former Houston detective Capt. Mark A. Aguirre, also known as Mark Aguirre, needs some lessons in basic logic before he's allowed to investigate anything or interview anybody, as he seems to have difficulties separating reality from fantasy.   I mean, who would hire Mark Aguirre or Mark A. Aguirre knowing that he is opposed to democracy and can't differentiate between what is true and what he wants to believe is true?

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

It's just really amazing to see people throwing their lives and their reputations away for a man who likes to grab women by the pussy and fuck his friend's wives.

Also, I'm thinking that former Houston detective Capt. Mark A. Aguirre, also known as Mark Aguirre, needs some lessons in basic logic before he's allowed to investigate anything or interview anybody, as he seems to have difficulties separating reality from fantasy.   I mean, who would hire Mark Aguirre or Mark A. Aguirre knowing that he is opposed to democracy and can't differentiate between what is true and what he wants to believe is true?

I'd hire this guy:

mark%20aguirre(2)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 12/14/2020 at 7:00 PM, Patrick Bateman said:

Of course..... they came back to a reminder that they suck.

I got stuck behind that white truck in Cedar Park before the election on one of their Trump Train parades.  It was a day or 2 before they harassed the Biden Harris Bus on I-35.  

These people shouldn't be getting off with a fine or something.  They need to be locked the fuck away in jail or a psychiatric ward.  They have serious problems and are a menace to society.

Gonna have to Alex Jones the lot of them. From Fox News (voting machine disinformation) down to these kinds of vigilante fuck sticks. Literally make them pay and the word will get out this shit is no good. Don’t cosplay at political cop or engage in crisis actor fantasies.

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I love the math; I mean the whole episode is awful and dangerous, but the math...

Not to mention it is rather odd he would be carrying them a month after the election and still working and living in a mobile home despite getting paid 9 million dollars.

Oh joy.

Proud Boys plan to ‘wreak havoc’ at Biden’s inauguration — while dressed in disguise: report

President Donald Trump notoriously told members of the far-right organization Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by” before the 2020 presidential election. Since Trump lost, the Proud Boys have no longer been standing by.

Over the weekend in DC, there were multiple instances of violence and the Proud Boys were accused of burning Black Lives Matter banners at Black Churches.

According to a new report by The Sun, the group is planning false flag operations to impersonate supporters of President-elect Joe Biden while causing chaos at his inauguration.

“Members of the Proud Boys are reportedly plotting to disguise themselves as Joe Biden fans to wreak havoc during the presidential inauguration,” The Sun reported. “The Trojan Horse-style plot was revealed on InfoWars alum Joe Biggs’ YouTube channel — on which the right-wing militants were ordered to ‘kick off this presidency with f*cking fireworks.'”

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio explained the plot during a November 20th episode of Biggs’ YouTube.

“Revolt motherf***ers,” Tarrio instructed. “Do whatever you got to do to f*cking get your tickets.”

“You show up there in Biden gear and you turn his inauguration into a f*cking circus, a sign of resistance, a sign of revolution,” he urged.

40 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Oh joy.

Proud Boys plan to ‘wreak havoc’ at Biden’s inauguration — while dressed in disguise: report

President Donald Trump notoriously told members of the far-right organization Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by” before the 2020 presidential election. Since Trump lost, the Proud Boys have no longer been standing by.

Over the weekend in DC, there were multiple instances of violence and the Proud Boys were accused of burning Black Lives Matter banners at Black Churches.

According to a new report by The Sun, the group is planning false flag operations to impersonate supporters of President-elect Joe Biden while causing chaos at his inauguration.

“Members of the Proud Boys are reportedly plotting to disguise themselves as Joe Biden fans to wreak havoc during the presidential inauguration,” The Sun reported. “The Trojan Horse-style plot was revealed on InfoWars alum Joe Biggs’ YouTube channel — on which the right-wing militants were ordered to ‘kick off this presidency with f*cking fireworks.'”

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio explained the plot during a November 20th episode of Biggs’ YouTube.

“Revolt motherf***ers,” Tarrio instructed. “Do whatever you got to do to f*cking get your tickets.”

“You show up there in Biden gear and you turn his inauguration into a f*cking circus, a sign of resistance, a sign of revolution,” he urged.

Explain to me again why these people haven't been arrested on charges of domestic terrorism and/or conspiracy to commit a terrorist act?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Explain to me again why these people haven't been arrested on charges of domestic terrorism and/or conspiracy to commit a terrorist act?

If they keep at it, they're going to fuck around and find out with a new sheriff in town beginning with that date.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Because Donald Trump is the president and an unabashed supporter of white domestic right wing terrorism?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

This would be what, the third state legislative session an armed right wing  mob has disrupted this year?

If they were black or leftist, DOTARD would be declaring them a terrorist organization.  And notice how the usual DT suspects, so worried about thugs, and violence and unrest, are completely silent here?  Yeah.

• Like 2

Just now, Brisketexan said:

If they were black or leftist, DOTARD would be declaring them a terrorist organization.  And notice how the usual DT suspects, so worried about thugs, and violence and unrest, are completely silent here?  Yeah.

If they were black or leftist the police would've shot them all.

• Like 1