Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

9 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

My favorite aggy folk are actually former members of the Corps. I know, it's hard to believe that there's anybody in that cesspool I like.

But anyway, they retired from the George Bush Library last year, and they are the cutest couple I have ever known, outside of me and Mrs. Ponderer.

Gayer than $3 bills, of course. The reason the George Bush Museum is the biggest financial contributor over the past decade to Brazos Valley Pride, actually.

And either one of them, let alone both together, would kick the everloving shit out of any one of the fucking dumbass, stupid motherfucking "Proud Boys" on general principle. This fact makes me giggle.

That museum and grounds is pretty sweet. It looks like there wasn't a lot to work with landscape-wise, but they did a good job with it.

Hawley is in a twitter argument trying to control the framing regarding the protest outside of his Virginia home last night.

Hawley:

Protestors (Nazaryan is using Hawley's words; he's a correspondent for Yahoo news)

Hawley attempts to regain traction (he's actually pretty good at this.)

And....

Hawley fights back:

Never occurs to the Senator that some people work for a living during the daytime--

Also:

I guess this is daylight, but NOT ANTIFA

Okay, here's one at night Josh. Also not ANTIFA:

Also why not both?

15 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I came here to post the same thing. I swear the simulation is just fucking with us at this point

It's complicated. Many factions like this are, IMO, and when scrutinizing Black Lives Matter or other groups sometimes it is confusing. For those that aren't aware, Tarrio wasn't the initial leader of the Proud Boys; Gavin McInnes was. Tarrio took over for McInnes in 2018. McInnes is Canadian and I don't know if one of the reasons for his stepping back were some of his legal difficulties, but these fellows often have them. (See: Spencer, Richard-alt right blowhard). McInnes started the group several years ago in NYC and one of their tenets was that "white men are not the problem" and to promote western civilization. Since they were also active in Charlottesville, you can see where the white supremacist label comes in. Their message, like that of other groups gets muddled probably because of the factors below: autonomy and diversity. Note: I'm not apologizing for them and their actions, but giving a little extra history for how things have evolved.

Tarrio is from Little Havana in Miami and was initially a leader of a chapter there before becoming head of the overall group. They've stated that chapters have autonomy, and IMO that provides some cover for those that have a supremacist mindset.

Incidentally, there was a struggle over leadership after McInnes stepped down and Tarrio held off a challenge from white nationalist, Kyle Chapman who formed the 'tactical defense arm' of the group. Not unusual for groups to splinter and reform in this way.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

It's complicated. Many factions like this are, IMO, and when scrutinizing Black Lives Matter or other groups sometimes it is confusing. For those that aren't aware, Tarrio wasn't the initial leader of the Proud Boys; Gavin McInnes was. Tarrio took over for McInnes in 2018. McInnes is Canadian and I don't know if one of the reasons for his stepping back were some of his legal difficulties, but these fellows often have them. (See: Spencer, Richard-alt right blowhard). McInnes started the group several years ago in NYC and one of their tenets was that "white men are not the problem" and to promote western civilization. Since they were also active in Charlottesville, you can see where the white supremacist label comes in. Their message, like that of other groups gets muddled probably because of the factors below: autonomy and diversity. Note: I'm not apologizing for them and their actions, but giving a little extra history for how things have evolved.

Tarrio is from Little Havana in Miami and was initially a leader of a chapter there before becoming head of the overall group. They've stated that chapters have autonomy, and IMO that provides some cover for those that have a supremacist mindset.

Incidentally, there was a struggle over leadership after McInnes stepped down and Tarrio held off a challenge from white nationalist, Kyle Chapman who formed the 'tactical defense arm' of the group. Not unusual for groups to splinter and reform in this way.

It was often rumored and there's some inconclusive evidence Hitler might've been partially Jewish

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/was-hitler-jewish

With tactics of counterintel so much more prevalent and psychologically studied, it is amazing that some groups get much traction. I guess those that do often have some tacit govt approval. So much harder to meet in secret and avoid detection these days. I say that for non terrorist type groups (but who are opposed to fascist govts) as much as the more anarchy minded.

Wait, Tarrio did this?  How do you from Dance Fever to Racial Fever?  

Now I get it.  McGinnes didn't want this to be about race, but about Western Civilization and Values.  So he and Tarrio split (the divide, not the dance).  

So this isn't Dance Fever, not Racial Fever, it's about East v. West........it's about Hemisfevers.  

Edited by Lobo

21 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

If they see a gun, they arrest. This is the nations capitol where lawmakers and national intelligence reside. They didn’t allow Spencer to March through armed and they won’t allow a bunch of entitled douchebags to either.

So crossing the Potomac with a gun is like crossing the Rubicon?

9 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

So crossing the Potomac with a gun is like crossing the Rubicon?

Better to cross from the other direction.  There are shootings in DC but they're not openly carrying in a district with global embassies and lawmakers.     

Edited by Mdhorn

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

Better to cross from the other direction.  There are shootings in DC but they're not openly carrying or in a district where global embassies and lawmakers reside.     

Yeah, I lived in Northern Virginia a long time.  Just making the river reference like a smart ass surly poster

Just now, TexasEd said:

Yeah, I lived in Northern Virginia a long time.  Just making the river reference like a smart ass surly poster

Currently, MAGA and Proud Boys are turning on Police and threatening them.  The party of Law and Order is going to make this interesting.     

18 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

You hate to see it 

honestly, it just looks like about a 30 on 30 brawl of white wanna-be heroes spraying mace at each other.  

2 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Wow. That was just...

I’m thinking how they’re yelling and complaining and carrying on and completely unconcerned that they’re flying  on a plane that can’t just pull over to the side of the road when there’s a problem. Idiot world. 

• Hook 'Em 1

And these videos are why I'm glad BLM and others have stayed clear in DC.  Keep the footage coming Proud Boys and MAGA democracy terrorists,  you got this.  Fight the police in the nation's capitol.  What could go wrong?  You look brave, in control and smart.  Rush, Tucker, Lou and others got your back and will show up any minute.    

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

Somebody is angry.  NSFW

I expect to see them walking towards a wrestling ring--the Oohrah bros, with Ted Nugent playing over loud speakers.  Are they yelling at the police?  Who are they protecting the police against?

51 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Wow. That was just...

I’m thinking how they’re yelling and complaining and carrying on and completely unconcerned that they’re flying  on a plane that can’t just pull over to the side of the road when there’s a problem. Idiot world. 

And how many times do we hear about flights being diverted to the nearest airport because someone got fucked up at the airport lounge before boarding and made an ass out of themself?

1 hour ago, Wanker Bob said:

All it takes is a single person with a high powered rifle from a roof top to take a single shot towards the cops to set off a massive firestorm of bullets and chaos causing the end of these giblet heads. Shit's on the edge over there. 

Given the reports suggesting trump is mulling  invoking Insurrection Act, the chances of this happening aren’t zero.

These characters don’t merely pay to watch rats fuck, they are active ratfuckers.

2 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

2021 is already bringing me so much joy. Now if the police would just start beating the shit out of these punk ass bitches so I can go ahead and cum.

It's tempting, but no, they should not do that. Legal means to disperse: you bet. But I want the police reformed and that's not how ya do it. The LEOs must learn to police each other and giving in to the impulse to crack skulls is not cool.

May not be a popular opinion, but were I their boss, that's what I'd do.

• Hook 'Em 1