Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

6 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

It's tempting, but no, they should not do that. Legal means to disperse: you bet. But I want the police reformed and that's not how ya do it. The LEOs must learn to police each other and giving in to the impulse to crack skulls is not cool.

May not be a popular opinion, but were I their boss, that's what I'd do.

eFX_I4Nt_400x400.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Is anyone genuinely surprised that an organization has members with this much pent up angst and frustration, when the Proud Boys initiation includes a pledge to only masturbate once a month?  You couple that with the fact that most of the guys aren't getting laid, and the ones that are have to fuck women bigger than they are. 

Also, I looked it up---Morris Code was developed by Samuel Morse, and Morris code was written by Zack Morris.  

It is very telling how differently the Proud Boys protestors/agitators are being treated by police from how BLM protestors were treated awhile back.  

Some of these Proud Boy clips I'm waking up to this morning, you could splice out the clips of them fucking with police where you can't really see their hats or flags, and run them as another anti-Biden ad, "This is what happens if Congress certifies Biden's victory."  Then ask for $50 to combat this problem and 75% of his base would click "donate."  There's gotta be one "Help Trump" "Secure the Vote" "Stop the Count" whatever site out there that's actually being run by a crafty Biden college kid and the kid is racking up a few hundred grand in donations.  He'll be found out a year later by some FBI cyber sleuth, but I'll personally donate to that kid's legal fund.

Anyway, 125 more minutes to showtime.  Reports from Steve Scully at C-SPAN are he is in wardrobe now, he has had an 8-ball and a quart of Sunny D for breakfast, is getting an ashiatsu massage from a Thai ladyboy (not gonna judge), and is currently attempting to procure a hit of MDMA if anybody knows a guy in D.C.  

SIAP, but while this is in DC, the videos posted across various threads on Surly show that this happened nationwide yesterday and will continue. Some are citizens, some may not be but are foreign assets, hell some may be from the Erik Prince squad. All while brainwashed fools on Tiger Droppings cheer them on in anticipation of the rising of the Cheeto Fuhrer.

All it takes is a single person with a high powered rifle from a roof top to take a single shot towards the cops to set off a massive firestorm of bullets and chaos causing the end of these giblet heads. Shit's on the edge over there. 

Black cats would have worked.

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

SIAP, but while this is in DC, the videos posted across various threads on Surly show that this happened nationwide yesterday and will continue. Some are citizens, some may not be but are foreign assets, hell some may be from the Erik Prince squad. All while brainwashed fools on Tiger Droppings cheer them on in anticipation of the rising of the Cheeto Fuhrer.

That's funny you think he's right there on the line but at the end the camera shows he's so far away no cops could hear him. Tough guy over here

• Fuck You 1

That's what grabbed me.  We have freelance armed gangs acting like the FBI based on fucking deranged fantasies.  How do we know they are deranged?  Well, a million reasons.  But start with even THEY admitted that the truck was empty.

Empty truck means the fraudulent ballots were delivered to Zuckerburg smart guy.

More right wing violence, racism and hatred. Good thing this coach got fired. It's pure racism to say anything negative about a black person. Also, fat people. They are fat because of a genetic problem, not because they are lazy and don't exercise.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/08/us/coach-fired-stacey-abrams.html

• Fuck You 11

2 minutes ago, Hard Times said:

More right wing violence, racism and hatred. Good thing this coach got fired. It's pure racism to say anything negative about a black person. Also, fat people. They are fat because of a genetic problem, not because they are lazy and don't exercise.

Don't know what's going on, won't link and won't let me edit?

• Fuck You 10

45 minutes ago, Hard Times said:

Did you have fun storming the Capitol?

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Right wing extremists: 

Costumes: A+

Vitriol: A+

Storming the gates: A+

Succeeding at Coups: F

Embedding links: F

What's a shorter way to say "hilariously stupid claims that what they spent months openly talking about doing was actually antifa trying to make them look bad"? That deserves an A+ as well.

Does anybody remember when Obama tried to get a handle on right wing extremism?

Napolitano Facing Republican Calls for Her Ouster

Obama's security chief sparks fury by warning of 'right-wing' extremism in U.S.

By TEDDY DAVIS and FERDOUS AL-FARUQUE
April 23, 2009, 2:04 PM
 4 min read

April 23, 2009 -- Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano is facing calls for her ouster from a handful of House Republicans in the wake of a department memo that warned of right-wing political extremism in the United States.

"To me, it looks like the extremists are those running the DHS," said Rep. Michelle Bachmann, R-Minn. "An official document of the DHS lists right-wing extremists as 'groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration,' and includes those 'rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority.' So, apparently, according to Homeland Security Department, the American ideal of federalism is a threat to American ideals."

Bachmann and Rep. Virginia Foxx, R-N.C., joined Rep. John Carter, R-Texas, the No. 6 Republican in the House leadership, on the House floor Wednesday evening to demand that Napolitano either resign or be fired by President Obama.

House Republican leadership aides expect Napolitano to survive calls for her ouster. But at the same time, they are happy to see criticism of Napolitano continue as Obama approaches the 100-day mark of his presidency.

House Minority Leader John Boehner, R-Ohio, told reporters Thursday morning that he is sure the subject of the former Arizona governor will come up at the White House Thursday afternoon when Obama meets with congressional leaders of both parties.

"I think Secretary Napolitano has an awful lot of explaining to do," said Boehner. "When you look at this report on right-wing extremism, it includes ... about two- thirds of Americans, who, you know, who might go to church, who may have served in the military, who may be involved in community activities.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=7412992&page=1

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Your post above goes hand in hand with this below. For the unaware, Identity Evropa is just as it sounds--a white nationalist organization.

i mean, many of us on this very CR forum openly talked about what we expected to happen on last Wednesday and on 1/20.  And we got a lot of it right, sadly.  And we weren't even trying that hard.  Suddenly everybody is shocked about what happened at the Capitol?  I mean, I was shocked at how the police behaved but that's about it.  I think we were just minutes away from some members being murdered.  

Watching the CNN documentary last night on this (first of all, it's incredible how it already feels like this 'thing' that happened to this other country, a long time ago).....a Congresswoman was saying that they were huddled in fear and they all ditched their Congressional lapel pins so they wouldn't be so easily targeted.  And while that was probably a good idea at the time, I felt bad for her...you're all in suits and middle-aged.  You don't look like interns or even paid staffers, you look like members of Congress.  They'd have killed you if they had been a little quicker.  

I still say what's getting lost in all this madness is the intel that was stolen out of offices.  I don't know the U.S. Capitol as well as I know the Texas Capitol, but you give me several hundred lunatics roaming around catching the attention of police for a 15 minutes...I can easily find my way to the offices of the Chairman and Ranking Members of Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Armed Services and grab anything I want off their desks (including hard drives/flash drives).  I'm not a trained operator but I could be in an out of those 6 offices in a half hour with walking time.  At the bare minimum, I'd have blackmail material.  At best, I'd have a few million dollars worth of intel on the black market.  Security footage isn't worth much if I'm masked up and have never been on a Right Wing extremist website.  Unless you count Daily Texan  ;) 

https://www.statesmanjournal.com/story/news/crime/2021/01/11/oregon-man-charged-shooting-federal-courthouse-portland-election-protest/6628090002/
The US Atty for Oregon just texted his staff "Yeah, we're gonna just work via Zoom until after inauguration day. . ."

That’s smart.

But fucking awful.

Security at every govt installation best be high as hell... but that doesn’t save a legislator from being shot as he starts to drive home or whatnot.

Body count will go up.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/11/politics/fbi-bulletin-armed-protests-state-us-capitol/index.html

(CNN)The FBI has received information indicating "armed protests" are being planned at all 50 state capitols and the US Capitol in Washington, DC in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on January 20, according to an internal bulletin obtained by CNN.

"Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the US Capitol from 17 January through 20 January," it says.

The bulletin, which was circulated after rioters stormed the US Capitol last week, also suggests there are threats of an "uprising" if President Donald Trump is removed via the 25th Amendment before inauguration day.

"On 8 January, the FBI received information on an identified group calling for others to join them in 'storming' state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event POTUS is removed as President prior to Inauguration Day. This identified group is also planning to 'storm' government offices including in the District of Columbia and in every state, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump, on 20 January," the bulletin adds.

Need to have a bunch of these parked out in front of statehouses for the foreseeable future.

Where are the minigun and the Vulcan cannon used in the military? - Quora

Spoiler

FBI warns 'armed protests' being planned at all 50 state capitols and in Washington DC

(CNN)The FBI has received information indicating "armed protests" are being planned at all 50 state capitols and the US Capitol in Washington, DC in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on January 20, according to an internal bulletin obtained by CNN.

"Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the US Capitol from 17 January through 20 January," it says.

The bulletin, which was circulated after rioters stormed the US Capitol last week, also suggests there are threats of an "uprising" if President Donald Trump is removed via the 25th Amendment before inauguration day.

"On 8 January, the FBI received information on an identified group calling for others to join them in 'storming' state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event POTUS is removed as President prior to Inauguration Day. This identified group is also planning to 'storm' government offices including in the District of Columbia and in every state, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump, on 20 January," the bulletin adds.

Additionally, the FBI is tracking reports of "various threats to harm President-Elect Biden ahead of the presidential inauguration," the bulletin states.
"Additional reports indicate threats against VP-Elect Harris and Speaker Pelosi," it adds.

ABC News was first to report the FBI bulletin.

Calls for new protests in Washington and states across the country have law enforcement bracing for more possible violence in the coming days after rioters stormed the US Capitol last week leaving five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer.

Authorities are preparing for additional personnel to help secure the nation's capital in the coming days. A Department of Homeland Security official told CNN that the breach of the Capitol will sharpen the response and planning for inauguration.

"Now that it happened people will take it much more seriously," the official said, referring to last week's violence. "Now, the planners, they are all going to take it much more seriously."

Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser on Monday urged Americans to avoid the city during Biden's inauguration next week and to participate virtually following last week's deadly domestic terror attack on the US Capitol.

Meanwhile, the National Guard has plans to have up to 15,000 National Guard troops to meet current and future requests for the inauguration, Gen. Daniel Hokanson, the chief of the National Guard Bureau, said Monday. The dramatic increase in troops comes as law enforcement in the nation's capital and around the country brace for further extremist violence amid the transition of power.

Speaking at a news conference Monday, Bowser, a Democrat, stressed that she was concerned about more violent actors potentially coming to the city in the run-up to the inauguration, saying, "If I'm scared of anything, it's for our democracy, because we have very extreme factions in our country that are armed and dangerous."

"Trumpism won't die on January 20," said Bowser, who has asked Trump and acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf to declare a pre-disaster declaration for DC.

That’s smart.

But fucking awful.

Security at every govt installation best be high as hell... but that doesn’t save a legislator from being shot as he starts to drive home or whatnot.

Body count will go up.
2 months ago I thought you were borderline insane at worst, hyperbolic at best. Now I think this site's motto should be "Brisket Was Right"
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:
53 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That’s smart.

But fucking awful.

Body count will go up.

2 months ago I thought you were borderline insane at worst, hyperbolic at best. Now I think this site's motto should be "Brisket Was Right"

I Guess If You Say So GIF5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d?width=750&forma

1 hour ago, Superhero said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/11/politics/fbi-bulletin-armed-protests-state-us-capitol/index.html

Need to have a bunch of these parked out in front of statehouses for the foreseeable future.

Where are the minigun and the Vulcan cannon used in the military? - Quora

Reveal hidden contents

FBI warns 'armed protests' being planned at all 50 state capitols and in Washington DC

Additionally, the FBI is tracking reports of "various threats to harm President-Elect Biden ahead of the presidential inauguration," the bulletin states.
"Additional reports indicate threats against VP-Elect Harris and Speaker Pelosi," it adds.

ABC News was first to report the FBI bulletin.

Calls for new protests in Washington and states across the country have law enforcement bracing for more possible violence in the coming days after rioters stormed the US Capitol last week leaving five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer.

Authorities are preparing for additional personnel to help secure the nation's capital in the coming days. A Department of Homeland Security official told CNN that the breach of the Capitol will sharpen the response and planning for inauguration.

"Now that it happened people will take it much more seriously," the official said, referring to last week's violence. "Now, the planners, they are all going to take it much more seriously."

Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser on Monday urged Americans to avoid the city during Biden's inauguration next week and to participate virtually following last week's deadly domestic terror attack on the US Capitol.

Meanwhile, the National Guard has plans to have up to 15,000 National Guard troops to meet current and future requests for the inauguration, Gen. Daniel Hokanson, the chief of the National Guard Bureau, said Monday. The dramatic increase in troops comes as law enforcement in the nation's capital and around the country brace for further extremist violence amid the transition of power.

Speaking at a news conference Monday, Bowser, a Democrat, stressed that she was concerned about more violent actors potentially coming to the city in the run-up to the inauguration, saying, "If I'm scared of anything, it's for our democracy, because we have very extreme factions in our country that are armed and dangerous."

"Trumpism won't die on January 20," said Bowser, who has asked Trump and acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf to declare a pre-disaster declaration for DC.

828186a48a1539894b8372373a4b5b4b.jpg

Here’s what gets me— how many of these people think that once it’s Lord of the Flies out there, they will be the beneficiaries. At the Capitol, I’m sure there were some people who feel left out, but let’s not forget that most of them bought plane tickets, rented hotel rooms, etc. This is the beneficiaries of the system revolting against it.

They need to watch some documentaries with a critical commentator. Yes, Jenna the realtor, I’m sure once it goes off your middle management husband will trade khakis for a necklace of human ears and his Tahoe for an APC and a platoon of war-boys. You’ll live high on the plunder of looted minority homes.

You DEFINITELY won’t be the middle aged woman dodging shells as she rummages for unspoiled potatoes in the rubble of the Sarajevo vegetable market. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Here’s what gets me— how many of these people think that once it’s Lord of the Flies out there, they will be the beneficiaries. At the Capitol, I’m sure there were some people who feel left out, but let’s not forget that most of them bought plane tickets, rented hotel rooms, etc. This is the beneficiaries of the system revolting against it.

They need to watch some documentaries with a critical commentator. Yes, Jenna the realtor, I’m sure once it goes off your middle management husband will trade khakis for a necklace of human ears and his Tahoe for an APC and a platoon of war-boys. You’ll live high on the plunder of looted minority homes.

You DEFINITELY won’t be the middle aged woman dodging shells as she rummages for unspoiled potatoes in the rubble of the Sarajevo vegetable market. 

They don't think further than one step ahead, much like their god king.

Long read.  You need a flowchart to keep up with all the ultra right wing groups that want to either keep Trump in power, destroy the GOP, or "restore" America.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-alt-right-meltdown-after-failed-capitol-putsch?ref=home?ref=home

After a feverish couple of hours on Jan. 6, during which fascists on social network platforms dared to utter the word “revolution,” they came crashing down to reality—hopes ruined and friendless in the world after the deadly but ultimately fruitless attack on the U.S. Capitol. Now, with far-right groups feeling backed into a corner by the impending end of Trump’s presidency, divisions among them are becoming more palpable as a feeling of failure grows and extremists nihilistically turn away from talk of a “political solution” and towards white supremacist terror.

Cracks within the extreme right already presented themselves on the eve of the Trump putsch, when the outgoing president exhorted his supporters to march on the Capitol in an effort to intervene in the peaceful transition of power to the next democratically elected leader. Just days before Jan. 6, a story written by the alt-right podcaster Erik Striker reignited an ongoing row by accusing the occult Satanist branch of fascism of being a front for the FBI, “a psychological operation intended to demoralize activists and farm white ‘terrorists’ they can parade for an eager, anti-white media.” Not only was the satanic branch of fascism an unwitting tool, Striker claimed, it was actually a federal psyop.

Striker’s article, which was mostly sourced from a Scribd account attributed to Yahoo News, relied on what appeared to be an unclassified special analysis report by the FBI and British National Counter Terrorism Centre dated from last November, which offered a summary of the fascist cult Order of Nine Angles and its influence on terrorists. More specifically, the report called for raising awareness about the occult group—known for fusing extremist tendencies from different religions into a syncretic, ultraviolent form of fascist Satanism—and assisting “disengagement from terrorism-related activities.”

Spoiler

Of particular interest to Striker was the report’s mention of the “Siege network,” a loose-knit network of channels that spread fascist propaganda on the encrypted social network Telegram. According to a Daily Beast analysis of 20 leading channels that associate with, share, and engage in the Siege network (also called “Terrorgram”), the total number of subscribers across channels amounts to more than 120,000, with an median following of around 3,000 and the most popular channel maintaining over 30,000 subscribers alone. The Siege network becomes important because it represents the legacy of recent fascist terrorists and their ideological adherence to Satanic ideology.

Striker zoomed in on the report’s mention of prior conflicts between the Order of Nine Angles and the alt-right anti-Semitic website Daily Stormer, in which the latter argued against the “Satanic doomsday cultists” gaining power in the terrorist group Atomwaffen Division. While he didn’t openly take sides in his article, it was obvious that he opposed the satanic cult. Striker also appeared to misconstrue the report’s observation that law enforcement might aid “disengagement” from cultists, claiming that the feds wanted to manipulate the cult in “a nefarious scheme to utilize Satanism in dissident groups as a means to demoralize activists, splinter groups, and cause individuals to ‘disengage.’”

To say that fascists across the Siege network did not take Striker’s article particularly well would be an understatement. Accusations of federal law enforcement collaboration echoed across a number of leading accounts within Terrorgram, as people attempting to develop political organizations were accused of providing a service to federal agents.

Some on the far right took Striker’s article in stride at first. The would-be far-right Telegram personality Brandon Martinez, who posts under the name Martinez Perspective, shared the article, saying, “The Feds are more active than ever before, infiltrating, spying, subverting. Their MO is to stir up drama/division in our ranks, playing on contentious themes like religion to do it.”

Others fought back. The Terrorgram anti-mask channel, Corona Chan, shared Martinez Perspective’s post with the aggressive commentary, “Of course religious infighting is bad but Eric Striker is against extremism altogether. Hes [sic] a grifter and a bad actor. Much like face f**ging streamers like yourself. Telegram is our turf.” Here, it appears Terrorgram provides a forum for fascists associated with satanic cults, reactionary Catholicism, and other sects to get along, unless their fascist tendency is deemed not extremist enough.

The channel Catholic Nazi was among the dissenters opposing “religious infighting” and it also slammed Ron Unz—who runs the anti-Semitic, Holocaust-denying Unz Review—for syndicating Striker’s article, highlighting a line on Unz’s Wikipedia page about his “Ukrainian-Jewish immigrant” background. Catholic Nazi’s anti-Semitic tweet was shared by more fascist channels, such as Dixie Apocalypse and BreadPilled.

While he agrees with anti-Semitism, Striker is not considered extremist enough by his detractors, because he cofounded the new National Justice Party, which appears to be an effort to draw a far-right constituency from disillusioned Trumpists together with some hard-left populists over promises of a national-socialist state. Such efforts have always been shunned by the Siege network, which hopes to dismantle the political apparatus of representative parties in a democratic system through terror attacks and race war.

In another post shared by Breadpilled, Dixie Apocalypse dug in even deeper, declaring, “Eric Striker and other movement f**s want you to join a public group to grift off of you and other naïve whites… and when these naïve whites get arrested for doing stupid public shit, Striker and the other grifting movement fags kick these naïve whites to the curb without hesitation, thought, or remorse for their own actions which got these naïve whites into trouble in the first place. Think about that.”

Even as far-right channels geared up for Jan. 6, the drama spread to a broader sectarian crisis when Terrorgram channels began pointing the finger at channels tied to the Boogaloo Boys, a memetic tendency on the far right to intensify conflict within political society in order to accelerate what they see as an inevitable second Civil War.

Responding to Striker’s article, a Boogaloo channel called Boogaloo Intel Drop supported the accusations against Order of Nine Angles. “Satanism in right wing groups has always been recognized as a fed well poisoning tactic,” the channel insisted, “and Seige [sic] was always gay, hoping you would swallow satanic f**gotry just to hear someone admit theres no political solution.”

In a rebuttal to the Boogaloos, Corona Chan fired back, “I’ve been calling out the /BMW/ channel and ‘Boogaloo Intel Drop’ as likely feds… we ban all discussion about firearms, illegal shit, or religious infighting in the chat room.” In short order, a channel appeared impersonating Boogaloo Intel Drop, attempting to doxx one of the channel’s admins and calling them “BoogaJew Boys.”

Amid the infighting between Third Positionists, the Siege network, and Boogaloo Boys, far-right Trump supporters are increasingly moving toward revolutionary, anti-government positions. With Proud Boys chairman Enrique Tarrio facing a felony charge after police found two high-capacity magazines in his car in D.C. on Jan. 4, the most aggressive street fighters in Trump’s coalition are threatening violence not just against Washington, D.C., but against a Republican Party they feel betrayed them. In the wake of his arrest, a Telegram channel associated with Tarrio posted an angry statement from white nationalist Vincent James Foxx: “We must completely destroy the GOP.”

Growing to prominence within the Proud Boys is their own Third Positionist faction, led by a Terrorgram-promoting channel called Proud Boys: Uncensored, which railed against the GOP in a post issued on Friday that ended on an ominous note, “Here’s the point: There is no political solution.” Terrorgram channels eagerly noted that the Proud Boys are “going on the warpath,” and widely shared a survey hosted by Uncensored asking “Do you want total war?” following the failed putsch. As of time of writing, the survey had nearly 9,000 responses, 77 percent of which answered “Yes.”

With the refrain “no political solution” broadcast across the far right, even Trump’s seemingly solid leader cult, QAnon, seems shaken, as right-wingers ask if Trump’s strange concession message was part of “the Plan.” Images of Trump, depicting the president as a Jewish person stabbing a MAGA soldier in the back, ricocheted around far-right social networks as the realization of the putsch’s failure started to sink in.

Amid this chaos, the white nationalist “Groyper” movement, named after a meme variation of Pepe the Frog, has rushed into the center of the Trumpist efforts to overturn the elections in December, using the moment to gain notoriety and legitimacy on the populist right. At the heart of their push is an effort to seize the “America First” brand for a leadership of white nationalists like Foxx, Patrick Casey, and Nick Fuentes, who joined what some call the Jan. 6 “siege” against the Capitol.

With America First members featuring prominently in the so-called “Stop the Steal” efforts in D.C. and Atlanta, the Groypers hold themselves up as the new ambassadors of the far right. While Fuentes doesn’t reject political violence or organizing within political parties, he hates police and generally calls for building far-right “infrastructure.” But given ongoing splits and a recent deplatforming by Fuentes’s streaming site, Dlive, such efforts may prove an uphill struggle.

In the meantime, it appears, the broad rejection of the “political solution” and growing despair has disparate fascist and far-right groups moving toward sectarian militancy. From Jan. 5 to Jan. 8, just hours after the news of Trump’s suspension from Twitter, the 20 accounts tracked by Daily Beast on Terrorgram increased by an average of 5 percent—the highest gains coming to the nihilist Blackpilled channel (33 percent) and the Proud Boys: Uncensored (12 percent). The growth continued through the weekend, averaging 10 percent across the board, as the rump of the revolutionary faction of Trumpism continues to reconstitute in the wake of his defeat, with fresh recruits arming up and preparing to ‘take back’ the country.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Long read.  You need a flowchart to keep up with all the ultra right wing groups that want to either keep Trump in power, destroy the GOP, or "restore" America.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-alt-right-meltdown-after-failed-capitol-putsch?ref=home?ref=home

Hide contents

Of particular interest to Striker was the report’s mention of the “Siege network,” a loose-knit network of channels that spread fascist propaganda on the encrypted social network Telegram. According to a Daily Beast analysis of 20 leading channels that associate with, share, and engage in the Siege network (also called “Terrorgram”), the total number of subscribers across channels amounts to more than 120,000, with an median following of around 3,000 and the most popular channel maintaining over 30,000 subscribers alone. The Siege network becomes important because it represents the legacy of recent fascist terrorists and their ideological adherence to Satanic ideology.

Striker zoomed in on the report’s mention of prior conflicts between the Order of Nine Angles and the alt-right anti-Semitic website Daily Stormer, in which the latter argued against the “Satanic doomsday cultists” gaining power in the terrorist group Atomwaffen Division. While he didn’t openly take sides in his article, it was obvious that he opposed the satanic cult. Striker also appeared to misconstrue the report’s observation that law enforcement might aid “disengagement” from cultists, claiming that the feds wanted to manipulate the cult in “a nefarious scheme to utilize Satanism in dissident groups as a means to demoralize activists, splinter groups, and cause individuals to ‘disengage.’”

To say that fascists across the Siege network did not take Striker’s article particularly well would be an understatement. Accusations of federal law enforcement collaboration echoed across a number of leading accounts within Terrorgram, as people attempting to develop political organizations were accused of providing a service to federal agents.

Some on the far right took Striker’s article in stride at first. The would-be far-right Telegram personality Brandon Martinez, who posts under the name Martinez Perspective, shared the article, saying, “The Feds are more active than ever before, infiltrating, spying, subverting. Their MO is to stir up drama/division in our ranks, playing on contentious themes like religion to do it.”

Others fought back. The Terrorgram anti-mask channel, Corona Chan, shared Martinez Perspective’s post with the aggressive commentary, “Of course religious infighting is bad but Eric Striker is against extremism altogether. Hes [sic] a grifter and a bad actor. Much like face f**ging streamers like yourself. Telegram is our turf.” Here, it appears Terrorgram provides a forum for fascists associated with satanic cults, reactionary Catholicism, and other sects to get along, unless their fascist tendency is deemed not extremist enough.

The channel Catholic Nazi was among the dissenters opposing “religious infighting” and it also slammed Ron Unz—who runs the anti-Semitic, Holocaust-denying Unz Review—for syndicating Striker’s article, highlighting a line on Unz’s Wikipedia page about his “Ukrainian-Jewish immigrant” background. Catholic Nazi’s anti-Semitic tweet was shared by more fascist channels, such as Dixie Apocalypse and BreadPilled.

While he agrees with anti-Semitism, Striker is not considered extremist enough by his detractors, because he cofounded the new National Justice Party, which appears to be an effort to draw a far-right constituency from disillusioned Trumpists together with some hard-left populists over promises of a national-socialist state. Such efforts have always been shunned by the Siege network, which hopes to dismantle the political apparatus of representative parties in a democratic system through terror attacks and race war.

In another post shared by Breadpilled, Dixie Apocalypse dug in even deeper, declaring, “Eric Striker and other movement f**s want you to join a public group to grift off of you and other naïve whites… and when these naïve whites get arrested for doing stupid public shit, Striker and the other grifting movement fags kick these naïve whites to the curb without hesitation, thought, or remorse for their own actions which got these naïve whites into trouble in the first place. Think about that.”

Even as far-right channels geared up for Jan. 6, the drama spread to a broader sectarian crisis when Terrorgram channels began pointing the finger at channels tied to the Boogaloo Boys, a memetic tendency on the far right to intensify conflict within political society in order to accelerate what they see as an inevitable second Civil War.

Responding to Striker’s article, a Boogaloo channel called Boogaloo Intel Drop supported the accusations against Order of Nine Angles. “Satanism in right wing groups has always been recognized as a fed well poisoning tactic,” the channel insisted, “and Seige [sic] was always gay, hoping you would swallow satanic f**gotry just to hear someone admit theres no political solution.”

In a rebuttal to the Boogaloos, Corona Chan fired back, “I’ve been calling out the /BMW/ channel and ‘Boogaloo Intel Drop’ as likely feds… we ban all discussion about firearms, illegal shit, or religious infighting in the chat room.” In short order, a channel appeared impersonating Boogaloo Intel Drop, attempting to doxx one of the channel’s admins and calling them “BoogaJew Boys.”

Amid the infighting between Third Positionists, the Siege network, and Boogaloo Boys, far-right Trump supporters are increasingly moving toward revolutionary, anti-government positions. With Proud Boys chairman Enrique Tarrio facing a felony charge after police found two high-capacity magazines in his car in D.C. on Jan. 4, the most aggressive street fighters in Trump’s coalition are threatening violence not just against Washington, D.C., but against a Republican Party they feel betrayed them. In the wake of his arrest, a Telegram channel associated with Tarrio posted an angry statement from white nationalist Vincent James Foxx: “We must completely destroy the GOP.”

Growing to prominence within the Proud Boys is their own Third Positionist faction, led by a Terrorgram-promoting channel called Proud Boys: Uncensored, which railed against the GOP in a post issued on Friday that ended on an ominous note, “Here’s the point: There is no political solution.” Terrorgram channels eagerly noted that the Proud Boys are “going on the warpath,” and widely shared a survey hosted by Uncensored asking “Do you want total war?” following the failed putsch. As of time of writing, the survey had nearly 9,000 responses, 77 percent of which answered “Yes.”

With the refrain “no political solution” broadcast across the far right, even Trump’s seemingly solid leader cult, QAnon, seems shaken, as right-wingers ask if Trump’s strange concession message was part of “the Plan.” Images of Trump, depicting the president as a Jewish person stabbing a MAGA soldier in the back, ricocheted around far-right social networks as the realization of the putsch’s failure started to sink in.

Amid this chaos, the white nationalist “Groyper” movement, named after a meme variation of Pepe the Frog, has rushed into the center of the Trumpist efforts to overturn the elections in December, using the moment to gain notoriety and legitimacy on the populist right. At the heart of their push is an effort to seize the “America First” brand for a leadership of white nationalists like Foxx, Patrick Casey, and Nick Fuentes, who joined what some call the Jan. 6 “siege” against the Capitol.

With America First members featuring prominently in the so-called “Stop the Steal” efforts in D.C. and Atlanta, the Groypers hold themselves up as the new ambassadors of the far right. While Fuentes doesn’t reject political violence or organizing within political parties, he hates police and generally calls for building far-right “infrastructure.” But given ongoing splits and a recent deplatforming by Fuentes’s streaming site, Dlive, such efforts may prove an uphill struggle.

In the meantime, it appears, the broad rejection of the “political solution” and growing despair has disparate fascist and far-right groups moving toward sectarian militancy. From Jan. 5 to Jan. 8, just hours after the news of Trump’s suspension from Twitter, the 20 accounts tracked by Daily Beast on Terrorgram increased by an average of 5 percent—the highest gains coming to the nihilist Blackpilled channel (33 percent) and the Proud Boys: Uncensored (12 percent). The growth continued through the weekend, averaging 10 percent across the board, as the rump of the revolutionary faction of Trumpism continues to reconstitute in the wake of his defeat, with fresh recruits arming up and preparing to ‘take back’ the country.

Once trump is gone they’re not a threat as they are too disorganized and intent on fighting each other over who is the bigger right wing Jew hating asshole.

With trump as the president they are a legitimate threat to national security because trump supports and protects them, which means the entire federal government supports and protects them, and they know it.

Trump needs to be removed as the president immediately.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/11/lawmakers-fear-violence-captiol-riots-457868

After freshman GOP Rep. Nancy Mace announced she would be opposing President Donald Trump’s bid to overturn the election, the single mother of two feared so much for her life that she applied for a concealed carry permit and sent her kids hundreds of miles from D.C.

Democratic Rep. Al Green received police assistance at two airports on his trip home last week, after pro-Trump travelers harassed him at his gates in Nashville and Houston.

Another GOP House member flew home expecting to be greeted by concerned constituents after he endured the attack last week. Instead, what he and GOP colleagues heard chilled them to the core: “Do you think that Congress got the message?”

Lawmakers of both parties have fielded a barrage of personal threats that only seem to be intensifying in the days since a Trump-incited siege in Washington left five people dead and dozens injured. Some of those incidents have taken place away from the now-heavily fortified Capitol grounds, forcing members to take cover in impromptu locations like airport bathrooms.

And rank-and-file members of both parties privately worry that the security concerns that plagued the Capitol last week could pose additional threats to lawmakers targeted by aggrieved Trump supporters. Members of House and Senate leadership have a security detail.

Capitol security officials are ramping up protections for members in key ways, such as stationing officers at a trio of regional airports as members come and go from Washington. The building itself has been tightly secured, with enormous fences around the perimeter and police officers from a half-dozen different units on patrol as Washington remains on high alert for more violence ahead of President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration on Jan. 20.

Officials are also taking other security measures to protect members that are not being disclosed.

Spoiler

But privately, lawmakers are questioning the safety of their families, their staff and themselves, after witnessing so many critical lapses in campus-wide security last Wednesday. And they worry impeachment and inauguration could become new flashpoints for violence.

“Leading up to this, I was monitoring the language, things being said, and Sunday night, I said, ‘I don’t feel good about this.’ ... I was worried about violence,” Mace (R-S.C.) recalled in an interview. “And unfortunately, my biggest fears came true.”

House Democrats, dozens of whom were locked inside the chamber as mobs descended, held a security call Monday evening with the acting chief of Capitol Police and the acting House Sergeant-at-Arms to discuss ways to further improve safety measures. The call, which detailed more potential threats, further raised alarms in the caucus, according to people listening.

Green (D-Texas) said one of the passengers believed to be a Trump supporter on his Southwest flight from D.C. to Nashville immediately recognized him and identified him to the cabin, labeling him “Mr. Impeachment.” (Green has been a longtime supporter of Trump’s impeachment and removal.)

He said for the rest of the flight he could overhear muttering from some of the other pro-Trump travelers — at one point they called him a “traitor” — and was concerned they were planning a confrontation for his arrival in Nashville. At the gate, a Southwest employee helped ward off that confrontation until a police officer arrived to help him board his connecting flight.

Upon his arrival in Houston, Green said other travelers appeared prepared to confront him and were getting “rowdy” before police — who had been summoned to the gate by his staff — helped guide him to safety.

“These were some very angry people,” Green said. “I'm a son of the segregated South. I can remember the expressions of hate when people were saying ugly things, calling me ugly words that I don't repeat. I remember the look. And I saw that on the faces of some of these people. I saw that also here at the Capitol when these people were marching. If you've ever been accosted by a person who has hate in their heart and wants to hurt, you never forget that look.”

“I tried to appear to be as calm as I could because I didn't want it to escalate into something more,” Green said.

Green said he has proposed measures that would provide additional penalties for people who cause security concerns at airports and on flights, and he’s pushing for lawmakers to have additional funds to support their personal security.

One GOP lawmaker who bucked Trump on the floor last week, Rep. Peter Meijer of Michigan, even suggested that fears for their personal safety had influenced some of his colleagues to support Trump’s challenges to the results of the election.

“They knew in their heart of hearts that they should've voted to certify, but some had legitimate concerns about the safety of their families. They felt that that vote would put their families in danger,” Meijer said recently, noting the death threats that some Republicans have received after standing behind the Electoral College results.

There is particular fear among Republicans in Trump-heavy districts who voted against the GOP’s doomed bid to overturn the election results. Many came home last week to find constituents — preachers, school superintendents, churchgoing men and women — cheering on the effort rather than condemning it, according to multiple GOP lawmakers.

“Both parties have extremists,” said the GOP lawmaker. “There's a difference in our crazy people and their crazy people. Our crazy people have an excessive amount of arms. They have gun safes. They have grenades. They believe in the Second Amendment. They come here and Trump's made them think this is the Alamo.”

Several lawmakers said there are heightened fears as the House returns Tuesday for one of the most high-profile votes of their careers — impeaching Trump for a second time.

To address members' lingering safety concerns about returning to the Capitol, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy gave Republicans his blessing to use the Democrats' proxy voting system that allows members to cast votes without being physically present. The GOP is challenging the proxy system in court, so McCarthy encouraged any Republicans who wish to use the voting mechanism to remove themselves from the lawsuit if they are a co-sponsor.

Compounding lawmakers' concern: the leadership of the Capitol’s security offices are in upheaval, facing a full overhaul, while federal and city agencies are still squabbling about who’s to blame for Wednesday’s failure to protect the Capitol.

“We have to begin to re-establish trust with the United States Capitol Police because of what happened. So many members of Congress and society writ large here feel very betrayed — let down — by what happened,” Rep. Tim Ryan (D-Ohio), who oversees the funding for Capitol operations, including the police force, told reporters Monday.

“I was personally given assurances the day before, as was [House Administration Committee Chair Zoe] Lofgren — about being adequately prepared, no problems, we have enough backup and all the rest,” Ryan said.

The trust may be difficult to regain. In the wake of the attacks, two Capitol Police officer were suspended — including one who took a selfie with a rioter and another who wore a “Make America Great Again” hat while “directing“ members of the mob, Ryan said.

The security concerns are also raising big-picture questions for a Capitol building that welcomes millions of visitors each year, but will be barricaded by a reinforced fence for the near future. Tours were already closed because of coronavirus threats. But it’s unclear how the general public will be able to walk through some of the same hallways as members.

"I’ve never had any danger at all. Everybody has my cell phone, and in Northern Virginia, many, many people know where I live. It’s never really crossed my mind that that would be a danger,” Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.) said in an interview.

“If we look down the road, four weeks, six months, two years, what do we do to protect members of Congress and the staff and the police from this insurgency?”

And...

Edited by Francisco 2.0

7 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/11/lawmakers-fear-violence-captiol-riots-457868

Reveal hidden contents

But privately, lawmakers are questioning the safety of their families, their staff and themselves, after witnessing so many critical lapses in campus-wide security last Wednesday. And they worry impeachment and inauguration could become new flashpoints for violence.

“Leading up to this, I was monitoring the language, things being said, and Sunday night, I said, ‘I don’t feel good about this.’ ... I was worried about violence,” Mace (R-S.C.) recalled in an interview. “And unfortunately, my biggest fears came true.”

House Democrats, dozens of whom were locked inside the chamber as mobs descended, held a security call Monday evening with the acting chief of Capitol Police and the acting House Sergeant-at-Arms to discuss ways to further improve safety measures. The call, which detailed more potential threats, further raised alarms in the caucus, according to people listening.

Green (D-Texas) said one of the passengers believed to be a Trump supporter on his Southwest flight from D.C. to Nashville immediately recognized him and identified him to the cabin, labeling him “Mr. Impeachment.” (Green has been a longtime supporter of Trump’s impeachment and removal.)

He said for the rest of the flight he could overhear muttering from some of the other pro-Trump travelers — at one point they called him a “traitor” — and was concerned they were planning a confrontation for his arrival in Nashville. At the gate, a Southwest employee helped ward off that confrontation until a police officer arrived to help him board his connecting flight.

Upon his arrival in Houston, Green said other travelers appeared prepared to confront him and were getting “rowdy” before police — who had been summoned to the gate by his staff — helped guide him to safety.

“These were some very angry people,” Green said. “I'm a son of the segregated South. I can remember the expressions of hate when people were saying ugly things, calling me ugly words that I don't repeat. I remember the look. And I saw that on the faces of some of these people. I saw that also here at the Capitol when these people were marching. If you've ever been accosted by a person who has hate in their heart and wants to hurt, you never forget that look.”

“I tried to appear to be as calm as I could because I didn't want it to escalate into something more,” Green said.

Green said he has proposed measures that would provide additional penalties for people who cause security concerns at airports and on flights, and he’s pushing for lawmakers to have additional funds to support their personal security.

One GOP lawmaker who bucked Trump on the floor last week, Rep. Peter Meijer of Michigan, even suggested that fears for their personal safety had influenced some of his colleagues to support Trump’s challenges to the results of the election.

“They knew in their heart of hearts that they should've voted to certify, but some had legitimate concerns about the safety of their families. They felt that that vote would put their families in danger,” Meijer said recently, noting the death threats that some Republicans have received after standing behind the Electoral College results.

There is particular fear among Republicans in Trump-heavy districts who voted against the GOP’s doomed bid to overturn the election results. Many came home last week to find constituents — preachers, school superintendents, churchgoing men and women — cheering on the effort rather than condemning it, according to multiple GOP lawmakers.

“Both parties have extremists,” said the GOP lawmaker. “There's a difference in our crazy people and their crazy people. Our crazy people have an excessive amount of arms. They have gun safes. They have grenades. They believe in the Second Amendment. They come here and Trump's made them think this is the Alamo.”

Several lawmakers said there are heightened fears as the House returns Tuesday for one of the most high-profile votes of their careers — impeaching Trump for a second time.

To address members' lingering safety concerns about returning to the Capitol, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy gave Republicans his blessing to use the Democrats' proxy voting system that allows members to cast votes without being physically present. The GOP is challenging the proxy system in court, so McCarthy encouraged any Republicans who wish to use the voting mechanism to remove themselves from the lawsuit if they are a co-sponsor.

Compounding lawmakers' concern: the leadership of the Capitol’s security offices are in upheaval, facing a full overhaul, while federal and city agencies are still squabbling about who’s to blame for Wednesday’s failure to protect the Capitol.

“We have to begin to re-establish trust with the United States Capitol Police because of what happened. So many members of Congress and society writ large here feel very betrayed — let down — by what happened,” Rep. Tim Ryan (D-Ohio), who oversees the funding for Capitol operations, including the police force, told reporters Monday.

“I was personally given assurances the day before, as was [House Administration Committee Chair Zoe] Lofgren — about being adequately prepared, no problems, we have enough backup and all the rest,” Ryan said.

The trust may be difficult to regain. In the wake of the attacks, two Capitol Police officer were suspended — including one who took a selfie with a rioter and another who wore a “Make America Great Again” hat while “directing“ members of the mob, Ryan said.

The security concerns are also raising big-picture questions for a Capitol building that welcomes millions of visitors each year, but will be barricaded by a reinforced fence for the near future. Tours were already closed because of coronavirus threats. But it’s unclear how the general public will be able to walk through some of the same hallways as members.

"I’ve never had any danger at all. Everybody has my cell phone, and in Northern Virginia, many, many people know where I live. It’s never really crossed my mind that that would be a danger,” Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.) said in an interview.

“If we look down the road, four weeks, six months, two years, what do we do to protect members of Congress and the staff and the police from this insurgency?”

And...

Best Well Yeah GIFs | Gfycat

How do you accumulate 75 military-grade knives but then look at the two hatchets hanging on the wall and think, "No Mama, that's enough.  I'm the mother fucking ambidextrous George Brett of this insurrection!"  

3 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I can't be the only one wondering why they mention finding the ammo, but don't mention finding the firearms.

Do you even second Amendment bro?  I don't have to tell the feds how many guns I have!  

However, I will have to see this Sabre.