B12 OFFICIALS SUUUUUUUUCK

LTtxfan

16 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Yup. Any calls that change momentum, score, or posession happen to always go against us. Missed calls that always hurt us. Just a screw job. 

I know it's cool to say things like "don't put the game in the hands of the ref" and shit like that but we were fighting with one hand tied behind our back today. Tje fucking fix was in. 

They found multiple ways to fuck us with calls and non calls on pivotal plays. 

Fuck this conference. 

If the game had been called the same way in our favor, I would be embarrassed. 

• Like 2

We knew this would happen as soon as the whistle blew on the Kansas game. We knew the officials would screw us. Nothing we can do, every other conference does this sort of thing to a certain degree.

At the end of the day, not being eligible for the playoffs at season's end hurt us. Let's fix that next year.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

I know it's cool to say things like "don't put the game in the hands of the ref" and shit like that but we were fighting with one hand tied behind our back today. Tje fucking fix was in. 

They found multiple ways to fuck us with calls and non calls on pivotal plays. 

Fuck this conference. 

If the game had been called the same way in our favor, I would be embarrassed. 

Yep. Pretty sad. I said I couldn't give another penny to shit12 after 2015 OSU, I don't know if OOC games contribute, but that's all I've been to since then. Not worth spending money to watch fixed games. 

Just now, hayden_horn said:

You think that was an accidental no call?

I dont. 

they are fucking incompetent fools. you can predict how they will call games.   not calling the PI on LJH was a direct result of already calling one on 3rd down previously.  call the fucking PI no matter what the game situation is.  they are criminals and that includes Bowlsby

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

It was a legit call.  They will fuck up plenty, but that was correct.

Yes the facemask call was legit but why then review the interception? It was negated the second the facemask was called? What a clown show.

Then later in the game two fouls were called on UT offense and they enforced both? Don't you have to choose one? It was offensive pass interference and illegal formation. They penalized UT 15 yards. Isn't o pass interference a 10 yard penalty and illegal formation 5? Maybe I'm just drunk but I have never seen that before.

2 minutes ago, satyanash said:

We knew this would happen as soon as the whistle blew on the Kansas game. We knew the officials would screw us. Nothing we can do, every other conference does this sort of thing to a certain degree.

At the end of the day, not being eligible for the playoffs at season's end hurt us. Let's fix that next year.

Or just go independent and get the games officiated by competent and impartial guys. Guys that aren't from Lubbock or some chicken shit small Texas town that hate Austin would be nice. 

Yes the facemask call was legit but why then review the interception? It was negated the second the facemask was called? What a clown show.
Then later in the game two fouls were called on UT offense and they enforced both? Don't you have to choose one? It was offensive pass interference and illegal formation. They penalized UT 15 yards. Isn't o pass interference a 10 yard penalty and illegal formation 5? Maybe I'm just drunk but I have never seen that before.

Both of those calls were questionable.

1 minute ago, Crusher said:

opi is 15

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The game moves too fast for the officials to see the presnap infractions like false start and illegal formation, when nobody is moving. 

Depends on who's doin the false starting. We got popped on leaving early in the red zone.

I can understand mistakes. Some of these plays happen fast. I hate when there is such a disparity, especially against the more aggressive team. Missing that ou false start was bs. I believe there is an official right on the line looking for that and illegal formations. We had several false starts. 

7 minutes ago, Shaddie said:

The TV guys called out the officiating 3-4 times. Of course all calls or non calls they talked about went against us. 

If bowlsby doesn’t get that message then I am sure he is never going to spend anything to better train them. 

Fuck Bowlsby. Getting what message? Its what's best for all these big12 fucks to screw us this year, to make a push for the playoffs.

9 minutes ago, Shaddie said:

The TV guys called out the officiating 3-4 times. Of course all calls or non calls they talked about went against us. 

If bowlsby doesn’t get that message then I am sure he is never going to spend anything to better train them. 

the non PI on LJH was criminal, he was held first and then was grabbed again. I don't care what anyone says but you HAVE to get on the officials.  you HAVE to make a show of the fact you got intefered with.  I don't care what it looks like, you are going to get jobbed if you don't and Herman needs to get in their ass.  that one was even on our sideline.  our guys should be going apeshit.

• Like 1

Fuck waiting for 2025. Sue for breach of contract for failing to provide competent officiating. It’ll take years to sort the suit out, and in the meantime when the tv contracts are voided there’ll be no entity left to carry on the suit once all the decent schools bail to preserve some kind of media income. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

the non PI on LJH was criminal, he was held first and then was grabbed again. I don't care what anyone says but you HAVE to get on the officials.  you HAVE to make a show of the fact you got intefered with.  I don't care what it looks like, you are going to get jobbed if you don't and Herman needs to get in their ass.  that one was even on our sideline.  our guys should be going apeshit.

Just get close enough for the official to bump you and catch another flag, that's the move.

Fuck these turds. Getting in their face and giving them shit for rigging the game will just give them reason to fuck you even worse.

14 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

Irrelevant call negates turnover
Bullshit opi call overules td
Non easy call on illegal formation
Holding call on td return

24 points. 21 if you assume they make the fg on the 3rd bad one.

But, as has been stated, this was known going in. Still makes it frustrating

You forgot the no call on the offsides at the end of the half. 

That shit wasn’t as bad as the shit show the Refs put on during the 2015 OSU game. But it was fucking close.

I would just love to see one of our Coaches go ape shit on the quality of officiating during a post game press conference. I know each conference has rules about ripping the Refs, but someone needs to say fuck it and let it rip. Heck I’m sure whatever fine Tom had to pay could be “reimbursed” to him in salary or bonuses down the road. But fuck its the only way you can get these ass clowns at the league offices to answer for this shit.

That goes for other fuck jobs in other conferences.m we’ve witnessed first hand and then even the commentators see it and call it. Remember, the guys calling today’s game are ESPN guys and their counterparts on the network spent all week pumping up OU for the playoffs.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

That shit wasn’t as bad as the shit show the Refs put on during the 2015 OSU game. But it was fucking close.

I would just love to see one of our Coaches go ape shit on the quality of officiating during a post game press conference. I know each conference has rules about ripping the Refs, but someone needs to say fuck it and let it rip. Heck I’m sure whatever fine Tom had to pay could be “reimbursed” to him in salary or bonuses down the road. But fuck its the only way you can get these ass clowns at the league offices to answer for this shit.

That goes for other fuck jobs in other conferences.m we’ve witnessed first hand and then even the commentators see it and call it. Remember, the guys calling today’s game are ESPN guys and their counterparts on the network spent all week pumping up OU for the playoffs.

Yup. They interviewed midget during MNF, it was been a done deal.

1 hour ago, dcar00 said:

The B12 doesn’t care . It’s not “ incompetence “ , that’s a ruse. It’s design.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, SuckitKevin said:

And the offensive pass interference that should have been called on the OU TE on the last td. He had his arm extended on BJ Foster and had a handful of his jersey.

That might have but what about the the most obvious illegal procedure in history pre-snap on that play?  Have we talked about that?  

11 minutes ago, Yuk said:

Look at this shit.

I think there is holding there, but digging pretty deep into those Twitter comments, nobody is point out the holding. Maybe that's just not holding anymore and Texas coaches should start teaching the line to block that way. Fuck it, everybody else seems to. Fistfull of jersey is okay these days.