ISU @ Texas 7PM on LHN

horn_of_the_morning

1 hour ago, Xian said:

What sucks is that I actually have Lhn at home but last minute decided to weekend in The Cascades assuming the game would be on espn or fox and able to catch it at a bar  

Guess I’ll be glued to my phone for a few hours tomorrow. 

It's been scheduled for LHN since before the season started

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xian said:

What sucks is that I actually have Lhn at home but last minute decided to weekend in The Cascades assuming the game would be on espn or fox and able to catch it at a bar  

Marblemount might have a tv available....singular. Best to go to concrete and try there.  

2 hours ago, Xian said:

Are you vacationing with wife/kids? That sounds like a good way to turn your kiddos into aggy. 

Edited by GotThatFire

7 hours ago, dcar00 said:

you usually have to pay for the higher level sports package.

On Directv that costs about 10-12 bucks I think.  Prohibitive for some of the poors on here it appears.

Pay for Football season then get rid of it if basketball and Baseball are not your thing.

I had a direct tv box get fried. After spending an hour with technical support and then the supervisor, I could not get them to send me a new box. They were going to send a tech, who was going to determine that I needed a new box. Only a $99 service call. But no worries, we can waive that fee but we will enroll you in the 8.99/month equipment warranty. Wait, I don’t own this equipment, why would I pay for warranty? Finally said fuck it I hate dtv, get me customer retention, I’m out. Customer retention sends me a new box, free of charge and upgrades my sports package so I have LHN and can watch the game tonight. CSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cody2422 said:

I had a direct tv box get fried. After spending an hour with technical support and then the supervisor, I could not get them to send me a new box. They were going to send a tech, who was going to determine that I needed a new box. Only a $99 service call. But no worries, we can waive that fee but we will enroll you in the 8.99/month equipment warranty. Wait, I don’t own this equipment, why would I pay for warranty? Finally said fuck it I hate dtv, get me customer retention, I’m out. Customer retention sends me a new box, free of charge and upgrades my sports package so I have LHN and can watch the game tonight. CSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have AT&T mobile service as well?  I switched to DirectTV from Grande a little over a year ago because of the savings bundled with my cell service.  I have had problems ever since, customer service sucks with them.  As soon as the contract is up, I’m out.

I moved about a year ago and did some switching around with our DirecTV packaging.  I didn’t realize until after the fact that I had changed to a package without LHN.   I didn’t add it back right away, and have been without it for about ten months.   Just added it back this morning.  Absence does make the heart grow fonder, and I will be keeping it for good.   My wife will never notice that $12.99 a month.  

22 hours ago, thrillhammer said:

what i think is funny is all the dipshits waiting until right before kickoff to bitch about not having lhn.   do you know how many awesome baseball games you've missed?  volleyball?  mens' basketball, womens basketball, soccer, swimming and diving, track and field, cactus cafe, longhorn legends?   and now you're going to bitch about not having lhn?

Don’t worry about it. Those are only t-shirt fans who don’t really follow our teams very closely. Probably even some Figurelli socks. 

15 hours ago, CastHorn said:

I was under the impression that LHN was available nationally on most major cable providers. Why are people pretending like it’s impossible to catch the game?

It used to be on mine.  I even went with FIOS specifically because it was offered.  But it was removed from all tiers a while back.  Just did a PS Vue sign up with an Austin address, but still need a VPN server in Texas to actually get the channel to work.

Edited by FondrenRoad