Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

19 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I bet Tom and Michelle Herman have absolutely no pictures or info that would cast tOSU's football program and coaches in a bad light.  None.  I also bet Zach Smith's pictures and info are completely devoid of tOSU staffers other than Tom and his wife.  Yeah, he should go ahead and release everything.

I hope my sarcasm meter is broked, less Imgon hafa cut some motherfuker up in heah.

8 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Some reddit post from months ago: 

tl;dr: Zach Smith absolutely made racial slurs.

Nice find. So he’s been accused before and by someone who doesn’t allegedly have an axe to grind like McMurphy 

Edited by Lhorn

It sucks, with the anonymity of the internet and social media, anyone who wants to mess with Texas and our recruiting can create sockpuppet accounts or simply spread he said/she said rumors to attack the reputation of Texas. Even if only part of what Zach has been saying is true, the damage is being done and will keep coming from those who want to do harm. Sad people will behave like this in this day and age. 

No recruit gives a shit about this. Right now the only “dirt” on TH seems to be that he has cheated on his wife. Which may or may not be true.

18 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Grimes's mom supposedly got fired today.

Zach's army of morons is blaming McMurphy, but you'd assume that her employer found out that she didn't have a clean record by reading the article.

yeah, hearing about her history with that elderly couple might raise a red flag or two.  if i was mcmurphy, i might even feel better about the whole thing after hearing this.

i read the article several hours ago, so i might be mis-remembering things, but i think i just realized my favorite part of this story (assuming that she doesn't really have cancer).  the article said that she had cancer, and that was a loophole to get her son to be able to transfer somewhere close by, and not have to sit out a year.  so they did that, and he didn't have to sit out.  but then an updated piece of news said that she had some surgery, and that they didn't get it, and she still has cancer.

so here's the part that is interesting, again, only if she doesn't actually have cancer.  any type of low level mediocre liar would say that the treatment worked, it's a miracle, and she's healed.  that would cover up any ability to prove her right or wrong, assuming nobody would go after her medical records (and why would they).  but it takes a fucking skilled veteran all-star liar to stick with the bit, and claim she still has it even after exploratory surgery.  that would make anyone on the outside think, "well, shit, she must really have cancer."  that is commitment.

7 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

so here's the part that is interesting, again, only if she doesn't actually have cancer.  any type of low level mediocre liar would say that the treatment worked, it's a miracle, and she's healed.  that would cover up any ability to prove her right or wrong, assuming nobody would go after her medical records (and why would they).  but it takes a fucking skilled veteran all-star liar to stick with the bit, and claim she still has it even after exploratory surgery.  that would make anyone on the outside think, "well, shit, she must really have cancer."  that is commitment.

And hypothetically would be convenient for someone, if they were a skilled veteran all-star liar, to open up a gofundme to assist with paying off hospital bills. Especially now that there is so much attention on you. If one were so criminally inclined.

17 minutes ago, Blanton said:

First y'all associate this fuck with Fred Mercury now we're going to pretend like he has anything to do with a classic 21st century film. 

I hope Zach Smith eats beans out of a can, listens to Poison 8-tracks and has to watch reruns of China Beach for the rest of his short, pathetic life. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

Penn State would like you to have a seat... Or a shower. Waco says hi!

Not defending Ohio State, at all...most disgusting University, however, is a tale of two cities.

I'm pretty sure the fuckeye fanbase would react in the same exact way if those things happened there.

Edited by Bevo14

First y'all associate this fuck with Fred Mercury now we're going to pretend like he has anything to do with a classic 21st century film. 
I hope Zach Smith eats beans out of a can, listens to Poison 8-tracks and has to watch reruns of China Beach for the rest of his short, pathetic life. 

China Beach had peak Dana Delaney. That’s too good for him.

b8f310fc117d3bfc405b24f9475a418e.jpg
  • Like 5

“some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.” - Alfred
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Tx_2_Sc85 said:

I just wish I could get Coach Herman’s number from Zach....so I could tell his MENSA ass to take the fucking ball after winning the coin toss. 

Since Iowa State starting RB is out during first half, Mensa might be right to defer till 2nd Half this Saturday..... 🤘

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Since Iowa State starting RB is out during first half, Mensa might be right to defer till 2nd Half this Saturday..... 🤘

I’m actually fine with deferring until the second. We certainly could continue to allow them to score on their first possession and end up with one less possession in the second half 

55 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Probably, but for now the crown belongs in Pedo Valley or Waco.

This is the second thread that you have underrated the national distaste for tosu. Who gives a fuck about Penn State or Baylor? When is the last time those fucks won anything.

(redacted) state university has an MNC as recently as 4 years ago. They need to crash and burn and fuck off for a good 15 years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Damn, I eat beans from a can... it's good, he deserves sex by rape, (his) with Pelosi no CR.

1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

Hold the presses... Did a go fund me actually occur?

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

why would she need a gofundme?  doesn't she have a high paying job?

Sorry, it was a hypothetical.. no GoFundMe as far as I know. I was saying people that go through the trouble to lie that much and then stick with it, are the same type that usually try and set up a GoFundMe for some quick cash.  You know those folks who fake cancer, beg for money and then you find out aren't sick at all.