Still gotta beat Kansas

GreenspointTexas

14 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

I think Ehlinger should sit this one out. Let's help Buechele finish out his Texas career on a high note.

Kansas pretty good at generating turnovers.  Sam seems to allude the rush better than Shane so fewer negative plays.  If Sam can go, better start him.

Appreciate what Shane has done to help with the Wins over both Baylor & Iowa State....

1-0 🤘

Edited by LTtxfan

5 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

I just dont agree with all the big 12 championship talk just yet. PSA: we have another game this week

True, but this is the best case scenario game we could have asked for to close out the reg season. Tommie will have them hungry and the seniors just need to remember how the last game in Lawrence felt afterwards.

28 minutes ago, NowThis said:

Shane was the starter in 2016 @ Kansas. 

I’ll never quite understand how we lost that game, cause I didn’t watch. I remember watching the very first play for Texas, and it was an easy Buechele to Warrick 70 yard TD pass I believe. Turned the TV off and left to do something else, figured the game would be a blowout. Was shocked to see the final later. 

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

I’ll never quite understand how we lost that game, cause I didn’t watch. I remember watching the very first play for Texas, and it was an easy Buechele to Warrick 70 yard TD pass I believe. Turned the TV off and left to do something else, figured the game would be a blowout. Was shocked to see the final later. 

Charlie Strong. That is why. 

Well, it’s obvious you jinxed us with your shitty fandom. Thanks asshole.
  • Like 1

Senior day in Lawrence, and also known to be the last game for the head coach. 

And Texas is banged up at multiple positions, including possibly starting the backup qb. 

I can see that I will have apprehension. Hope the guys that suit up and play won’t be denied their shot at a conference championship by the worst team in the league. 

If I'm Herman I make the entire team watch the 2016 game and how embarrassed everyone was..like you have Omenihu slamming his helmet down etc. Most those kids that will start on Friday will want revenge for that game AND have something to play for this time.. Horns win big with Shane. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

But why do you always have to be a punk bitch about everything?

tau·tol·o·gy
/tôˈtäləjē/
noun

1. the saying of the same thing twice in different words, generally considered to be a fault of style (e.g., they arrived one after the other in succession ).
    synonyms: pleonasm, repetition, reiteration, redundancy, superfluity, duplication
    "avoid such tautology as "let's all work together, everyone, as a team" by saying simply "let's work together""
  • Like 1

The situation has changed.  Senior day so the seniors have something to play for.  Mad Hatter introduced as coach today so the young guys have someone to play for.  In lawrence and I'm sure we will have our best crowd all year based on the news.

Could be a buzzsaw if UT doesn't come to play.  Not going to be a bye week game for you guys.

there is a lot of inspirational vibes in lawrence right now.  Plus the students will be pregaming for the KU basketball game later friday night.