Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

Appreciate it. Happy to be here and proud to be a Longhorn. Right now just running overwatch for a client there. They are the badasses. Moving about 1K people a day and so damn impressed. Me wearing a hoodie and having a nice dark beer is the least I can do. 

Eastern Europe is not my area so I stay quiet most of the time. Agree, we are blessed we have some real experts. They know who they are. 

I Am not in Austin, so get your ass and go support the Women Basketball team! When I get back I will get you a beer at the Posse East. Hook Em and thank you. 

Bro your insight is good.  I'm about to get banned because Nicole didn't cc me on her nudes to Zelensky and immac is a cunt

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

8 hours ago, Nivek said:

I am pretty great at 3 yards out with my rifle as well.

When I was 19, I did a guy in Laos with a rifle shot at a three yards in high wind. Maybe eight or even ten thousand guys in the world could have made that shot. It's the only thing I was ever good at... Well, see you tomorrow.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, South Austin said:

When I was 19, I did a guy in Laos with a rifle shot at a three yards in high wind. Maybe eight or even ten thousand guys in the world could have made that shot. It's the only thing I was ever good at... Well, see you tomorrow.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, cam4mav said:

summary of the current situation as seen by former army basic infantryman. Roughly twenty minutes, I enjoy this channel as an accessible format for smooth brains, hosted by a smooth brain, but he's actually a good researcher and explains things well. I think he's done a video every day? Easy way to catch up versus piecing together a million tweets.

TLDR/W: While we all want to believe the slow advance and stopping of the russians is due to getting their ass beat, it might be the actual playbook and we just aren't used to it compared to how the US handled Iraq with shock and awe fast movement. 

I can see them feeding conscripts to a meat grinder as part of the plan, but the vehicle losses, especially air power, doesn’t square up.  You don’t “spend” heavy lift as part of your plan.  They definitely underestimated the resolve and capability of Ukraine and are paying for it. 

• Hook 'Em 9

It looks like they held, but with terrible consequence, I imagine there are many civilian and militia dead.  The fucksticks are going full scorched earth as feared.  

They need to move the Russian pows into the shelling zones. Just duct tape them to some object. Send out the footage the next day to the artillery squad.

And you are one of the bad asses I was referring to. All the Rep Sir. 

Keying a Grand National should be a firing squad offense. Keying a GNX should get the entire family and pet to join them on the firing squad.

(Former owner of 5 Turbo Regals).
  • Hook 'Em 7

47 minutes ago, GabrielsHorn said:

"Why are we blaming the women, though, when it's men who started this war?)"

I didn't see that as blaming the women.  It was an attempt tp make Russian women angry - to start a pussy riot.  How long would the war last if Russian women refused to fuck until the war was over?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mother mopar said:
13 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

So like what, 2 F35s?

F-35 LRIP 12s are roughly $89M delivered to the air force base of your choice. The price has dropped considerably since thr $200+M days of LRIPs 2-4.

They no longer come with the heated seats due to the chip shortage.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

I was thinking that Putin’s separating himself by 20 feet from people at the long table is maybe his way of avoiding assassination?  The way they can poison people with the slightest touch these days may be making him super paranoid.  There has to be a lot of folks thinking it’s time for Operation Valkyrie.

• Like 1

I can see them feeding conscripts to a meat grinder as part of the plan, but the vehicle losses, especially air power, doesn’t square up.  You don’t “spend” heavy lift as part of your plan.  They definitely underestimated the resolve and capability of Ukraine and are paying for it. 

Have to wonder if Belarus troops were supposed to be there already and sending the NATO reaction force to Poland changes those plans.
  • Like 1

Just now, Sbbruin said:

I was thinking that Putin’s separating himself by 20 feet from people at the long table is maybe his way of avoiding assassination?  The way they can poison people with the slightest touch these days may be making him super paranoid.  There has to be a lot of folks thinking it’s time for Operation Valkyrie.

8 lbs of C4.  Take down the building.  I know just  the guy.  

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

If in ends up a room by himself by doing this, couldn't they just lock him in it?

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Some comic relief. this is hilarious. 

That's fucked up though. The Ukrainian is rightfully going nuts, and the host, thinking he is the head of the Ron Paul Institute (LOL), goes off on not having colonialist lecture India and telling him to go send his forces to fight the war. Seriously, he told the Ukranian to get off the fence and go fight rather than lecture India. 

• Rage+1 1